chap 53

I Want You Only

Yoona stirred from her sleep when it’s still early in the morning. After their so long night, it must be quite a tiring morning for both of them. And right when she opened her eyes, Yoona found her love still sleeping peacefully beside her, in her embrace.

A sweet smile crept on her face while staring at Sooyoung’s sleeping face.

What a stubborn girlfriend she has, a sweet loving stubborn girlfriend, and hot, looking defenselessly sleeping like a little kid. And only by the simple thought, Yoona found herself let out a soft chuckle.

Lifting her free hand, Yoona caressing her girlfriend’s face gently, letting the other hand being Sooyoung sleeping pillow, while the tall brunette having her arms circling around Yoona’s waist.

She wants this moment to last.. forever..

A simple wish whish she knows means everything for both her, and her love.. her Sooyoung..

Yoona starts planting soft kisses on the tall brunette’s face to her bare shoulder, but the girl doesn’t even move slightly, knowing her girlfriend may still tired over their so sweet night, Yoona planted another kiss on Sooyoung’s lips, before releasing her self from Sooyoung’s embrace.

She wants to make breakfast for her girlfriend, as how the doctor said, Sooyoung needs to eats a lot to help her recovering faster.

 Stepping down from the bed, Yoona makes sure that her girlfriend still sleeping comfortably, before putting back her clothes on, washing her face swiftly before going out from the room.

 

Yoona made her way to the kitchen, finding a busy Tiffany there. Realizing Yoona’s presence, Tiffany lifted her head, greeting the girl.

“Hey.. morning..”

“Morning too..” Yoona smiled back “need a hand?”

“Ah.. sure..” Tiffany nodded, pointing what she wants Yoona to do, quite busy since she called her girlfriend yesterday to have breakfast with them, and it’s of course including other girls.

They’re too busy with their work when Tiffany suddenly spoke “..so..” she said “are you going to stay for weeks?”

“Ah.. I am thinking about that..” Yoona answered “I was about to ask Teayeon about it..” she added “I want to stay until Sooyoung fully recovered..”

“Ah.. I see.. I’m sure if that over-protective Kim wouldn’t mind, anyway..” Tiffany nodded slightly, before a teasing smile appear on her face “and so.. I guess… we’ll have two weeks of noisy nights..” she commented, making Yoona instantly red.

“A-ah… mm.. th-that..” Yoona cleared awkwardly, fighting hard to stay her gaze on her busy hands “..I-I am so-sorry..”

“Ah, don’t be..” Tiffany giggled “..just please.. keep it down..” she added evilly, making the tall girl even redder.

“Ah—ah.. ye-yeah..”

“Yeah?” Tiffany’s left brow raised “so, you’re actually planning to do it every nights?”

“Wh-whatt?! No—no! I—I me-mean.. err..”

Tiffany practically laughing, seeing the stuttering tall girl “calm down…” she said “I’m just joking..” she added “besides, your girlfriend will scold me later if she got to know that I teased you..”

“You know..” tiffany added “your stubborn girlfriend scolded me the last time I teased you.. you remember? That time after she didn’t come home and just came back here with you?” Tiffany said “how dare she scolded me right after you left, just because I teased you..” the red haired girl complained “I bet she is doing it too.. right?”

“But after that, she got it from Taeng..” Tiffany giggled, remembering her bestfriends childish bickering or more like scolding-nagging time “you know, for not telling that possessive Kim that she doesn’t go home all night..”

Tiffany let out a soft chuckle, seeing the tall girl who obviously still red from her teasing earlier, not even daring to lift her face. So to make the girl less uncomfortable, she stopped with her teasing and just telling story until a certain petite girl appeared on their sight.

“Morning..” Taeyeon greeted, rubbing her eyes sleepily, replied by the same greet from both girls.

As Taeyeon took a seat in the dining room, the bell ring.

“Ah.. Taeng can you wake the two kids? I will open the door..” Tiffany mumbled, washing her hands in the sink “and you, I believe that you don’t want anyone to come inside your room right now, right?” Tiffany eyed the tall girl, making the blush come back in instant. Taeyeon giggled along seeing Yoona swiftly running out from the place, before she walked upstairs to wake her two bestfriends.

 

Yoona made her way quickly to Sooyoung’s room, definitely running away from the two teasing creatures out there.

Getting inside the room, Yoona walked closer to the bed only to find her girlfriend still sleeping peacefully there. Just, how tired she must be?

Having a small smile on her face, Yoona sighed before she slid herself under the blanket, sneaked her arms under Sooyoung’s neck, and other running all over her girlfriend’s body. Actually, she doesn’t really want to disturb the tired girl’s sleep, but before Tiffany scolds or teases them because what they did last night as the cause of Sooyoung’s oversleep, she doesn’t really have that much choice.

A small sweet smile appear on her face by the sight of her girlfriend’s sleeping face “..baby..” she called sweetly, planting soft kisses in between “baby..”

Sooyoung stirred slightly, but instead of waking up, Sooyoung wrapped her arms tightly around Yoona’s waist, buried her face on her girlfriend’s chest.

“Baby.. wake up..” Yoona called, running her fingers between her girlfriend’s hairs.

“Hmm..” Sooyoung let out a soft groan, pulling herself slightly from the hug “..30 minutes more..” she mumbled.

“..mm.. I afraid that you can’t, baby..” Yoona replied, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek “they all are already outside..”

Sooyoung let out another soft groan, opened her eyes hardly, pouting after “..i’m sleepy..”

“..th-that’s why I told you to stop last night..” Yoona mumbled.

A sweet naughty smile appeared on Sooyoung’s face by her girlfriend’s word “really? As far as I remember, you’re the one who told me not to st-..”

“Ya-yah!!” Yoona cut, her face redden “le-let’s just go out now…”

“You have your clothes on?” Sooyoung asked, wrapping her girlfriend tightly.

“Ah.. I just went outside.. helping Tiff with breakfast..” Yoona explained “come on, let’s go out.. let’s have breakfast..”

“Hmm? But I already have something on my mind..”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows creased “you can’t eat random food, you’re still sick..”

“Well.. is having you as my breakfast including random food?”

Yoona’s blushed worsen by Sooyoung’s words “ya-yahh! Sto-stop teasing, wi-will you?!”

Sooyoung giggled, swiftly rolling herself on top of her blushing girlfriend.

“Ba-baby.. wh-what are-..”

Yoona’s words muffled by Sooyoung’s lips, they are kissing deeply, and it turned into something more when Sooyoung slid her hands naughtily inside Yoona’s shirt, roaming freely on her girlfriend’s bare tummy.

“..mm.. ba-baby..”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung hummed, trailing kisses on her girlfriend’s neck, Yoona’s arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck, doesn’t even bothered to stop her girlfriend anymore.

 

“Yoona.. have you wake—Yahh!!!” Tiffany yelled from the door “I thought you’re going to wake Sooyoung up!!”

They broke the kiss immediately, and Sooyoung, who still has nothing on her body only lying on top of her girlfriend, burying her face on the latter’s neck, letting the blanket cover half her back, giggling silently on Yoona’s neck.

“..mm.. I—I.. it-it’s.. err.. we--..” Yoona stuttered, all red, cannot even think much of reply, not in this kind of position.

“You both better stop now!” Tiffany scolded “I’ll give you 10 minutes to go out.. and trust me, you don’t want to know what I will do if you don’t..” she threatened.

“Ye-yeah..”

The door closed when Yoona gave a light slap on her girlfriend’s shoulder “ya-yahh! Sto-stop laughing!”

“You’re cute..” Sooyoung mumbled between her giggle, making her girlfriend redder.

“Ya-yah! Just get off of me now, and we-wear your clothes..” Yoona sighed “you’re seriously so naughty..” she mumbled.

“Okay baby…” Sooyoung grinned playfully, doesn’t bother about a pair of eye from her blushing girlfriend who still glued her eyes greatly on her body, silently watching as she puts her clothes back.

 

The two tall girls made their way out to the dining room, one of them obviously still blushing with her head down, others, has her eyes on the table, glistening greatly on the dining table.

Sooyoung eyed her red haired bestfriend, before shifting to other girls who just come “guys..” she said dramatically “I say this from the deepest of my heart.. but I really would be more than grateful if you can join us for breakfast everyday..”

“Yah! You’re only saying that because I cook this much..” Tiffany voiced.

“Noo!” Sooyoung denied, quickly taking her seat beside her still blushing girlfriend “i really love breakfast time!” she said childishly.

“You love every eating time..” Hyoyeon mocked.

“Yah!! of course I do.. besides, it’s so rare that fany cooked this much..”

“What do you mean, I always make breakfast..”

“Yeah.. but usually you will put something simple.. like, plain white porridge..”

“Oh, right.. speaking of my plain white porridge..” Tiffany said, standing from her seat and coming back with a bowl, giving it to Sooyoung “you’re sick.. this is your breakfast..”

“Whatt?!” Sooyoung protest right when seeing the familiar breakfast “I only get some bruises and cuts..” she complained “not that I hurt my throat..”

“Anyway.. you’re still sick..” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder.

“Babyyy..” Sooyoung whined to her girlfriend “I don’t want to eat.. I really won’t..” she pouted, folded her arms on her chest.

“Baby.. you’re still sick..” Yoona mumbled, caressing Sooyoung’s puffed cheeks affectionately.

“Stop it, Tiff..” Taeyeon mumbled, turning to her cousin “she is joking Soo..” she added, making the tallest brunette grinned.

“Yah! You’re not fun..” Tiffany mumbled.

“Baby?” Hyoyeon commented “since when you both calling each other baby?” she asked teasingly, eyeing the obviously so red Yoona, Sooyoung doesn’t even seems to affect much on it.

“Why jealous? You can just do it to your girlfriend..”

“Oh, please..” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, other girls already eating while giggling on their childish argument “why should I be jealous over you..” she scoffed “and if having a rough sleepless night is what you call sweet, then.. please, lower your voice in your sweet night…” she smirked, making a certain girl choked on her food.

“Oh, you’re obviously jealous because you haven’t do it..”

“Who told you I haven’t?” Hyoyeon challenged, making her girlfriend blushing this time.

“Then, why are you protested on me? you can just ask Seo to sleep over..” Sooyoung said, giving an evil grin.

“Ah..right…” Jessica suddenly exclaimed, turning to her girlfriend with a wide smile “Taeng, can I stay just sleep over her?”

“Oh, please..” Tiffany mumbled “having a room full of noises in one night is enough.. I can’t even imagine if you sleep over, Jess..”

“Taeng.. I can, right?” Jessica ignored.

“Of course, Sica..” Taeyeon smiled warmly, earning a soft peck on her lips from the blonde.

“Yahhh!”

Sooyoung has a small smile on her face looking at the scene in front of her..

How come she misses all this..

And finally, either its on purpose or unintentionally, her friends show Sooyoung what she has been missing all this time..

 

With all that bickering..

Sweet teasing to each another..

Playful argument, mocking…

That little care and joke..

Silent attention, or unsaid affection..

 

Showing what always missed from her sight..

Giving her what she thought never been hers..

Letting her know what she thought she doesn’t have..

Filling her more than she have ever imagine.. with love, warmth, joy..

Everything shows right on her face.. that they do care.. they do like.. and they do love..

 

That she does… Sooyoung does, have a family..