chap 59

I Want You Only

It’s been a torturous days for Yoona lately. Aside from the fact that her girlfriend will leave tomorrow, she barely had any time for themselves, just the two of them.

She really can’t blame Sooyoung’s bestfriends. Yoona knows that they will miss the tall girl a lot either. And they just want to spend as much time with the tall brunette before she left.

These past days, their bestfriends hardly leave only the two of them together. Like that day when they are already gathering in Sooyoung’s room early in the morning, bugging the tall brunette to go somewhere together, and sometimes going home late at night.

Of course Yoona is there either. But she wants to spend some time with her Sooyoung for a while too, like only the two of them. Yoona needs the brunette badly right now. And as days passed by, Yoona is getting even more frustrated about it.

And since tomorrow is the day that Sooyoung is leaving, all of them, their bestfriends, including Yoona’s are gathering in Taeyeon’s penthouse right at the moment.

Using as much as excuses to steal Sooyoung away from her, or that how Yoona says it.

 

And so, since she is really upset about that, she is currently sulking in Sooyoung’s room, lying on the bed with her face buried on the pillow, both arm spreading on the bed, making some small noises, alone.

A small noise comes from the door, indicating that someone just opened the door. But Yoona doesn’t even bother to move or peek who is coming inside the room.

Of course she knows who comes inside the room.

Light steps can be heard getting closer, and in no time, Yoona feels someone lying on her back, and long slender arms circling around her waist, along with a pair of lips showering kisses on the back of her neck.

Yoona hold her moans by biting her lower lip with her face still buried on the pillow, hiding her face from her lover, not protesting what the tall brunette is doing, yet complaining at all. What a lie if she said that she doesn’t want this.

But, she is still upset..

“..are you mad?”

“Baby?” Sooyoung called as she hears nothing from Yoona.

“No.”

“Really?”

“Hmm..”

“Can you turn around please?”

“..why should i?”

“See! You’re mad!!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“..I’m not..”

“Baby..” Sooyoung called softly as starting to shower the girl’s neck by love bites, sliding her hands under Yoona’s shirt, which obviously getting her woman turns her face to get more. And as Yoona turned her face to her side, before she can say another words, Sooyoung’s lips found hers.

They’re still kissing when Sooyoung lifts her body slightly, letting Yoona turned her body to face her, getting her lover into a more comfortable for whatever they’re doing right at the moment,  before laying her body on Yoona’s top once again, keeping her hands warm under Yoona’s shirt.

The kiss stopped with both girls panting, catching their breath and Sooyoung buried her face on Yoona’s neck before she lifted up her face to stare at Yoona’s loving face.

“..are you still mad?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m not mad..”

But of course Sooyoung doubted it “..did I suppose to reject their offer to go out?” she questioned “they just want to spent some time with me..”

“Yeah.. but you’re giving all your time for them, and leave me with nothing..”

“It’s not true..” Sooyoung mumbled “I always try to make it up for you.. when we’re going out together, I always keep you close to me, so that I can still spent time with you while spending it with them as well..”

“But I miss us…” Yoona pouted “in these past few days, there were almost no time for us to spent together.. just like this, only us..”

“Then..” Sooyoung paused, and there again, her sweet naughty smile “..should I make it up to you now?”

Yoona is blushing, but manage to mirror the very same smile “..i bet that it would make your girlfriend feels better..” she whispered hazily, arms wrapping around Sooyoung’s waist, earning soft giggles from the tall girl.

Wasting no time, Sooyoung pressed her lips on Yoona’s, going lower as her hands still inside Yoona’s shirt. She starts showering Yoona’s neck with her marks, getting more eager to left more by Yoona’s soft moans. But she stops abruptly, getting an annoyed groan from the girl under her.

“Oh, what now?” Yoona protested, eyes rolled, getting the taller brunette giggled.

“By the way, am I heavy?” she asked “I can chance our posi-..”

“No, not at all…” Yoona cut, hurriedly locked her arms around Sooyoung’s neck before the brunette can get up, earning another giggle from her girlfriend.

“I can get us into more comfortable po-..”

“This is comfortable enough for me, baby..” Yoona said, wearing a serious expression “but it will get even more comfortable with this..” she added, tugging Sooyoung’s shirt “..off..”

“Really! Baby!! You’re seriously too adorable!!” Sooyoung giggled by Yoona’s flushed face “how come you’re blushing by your own words?!”

“Ya-yah!! St-stop teasing!! Ju-just get this do-done before they barge again, wi-will you?” Yoona flustered, turning her head slightly to avoid Sooyoung’s eyes.

Sooyoung giggled, landing another peck on Yoona’s lips “I locked the door when I come inside..” she said “and I already told them to just leave us alone tonight..”

“Th-then what are you waiting for?”

“You flirt a lot lately..” Sooyoung voiced, enjoying her girlfriend’s red face “I love it so much..”

“Ba-baby..” Yoona called desperately, getting more frustrate.

“Yes?” and Sooyoung innocently replied, still playing around with her girlfriend “what do you want us to-ohh!” Sooyoung was taken aback when Yoona rolled themselves over, getting the position switched.

“Yo-you should stop teasing mee!!” Yoona whined.

Sooyoung stared at her girlfriend in dazed for second, before she let out soft chuckles “why are you so impatient, baby?”

“Maybe because I only have one night left..” Yoona replied, burying her face on Sooyoung’s neck.

“You can visit me there.. and I will visit you here..”

“But it wouldn’t be as often as seeing you here, everyday..” Yoona mumbled quietly.

“I will make sure to call you or at least send you massages everyday..”

“I need to see you, hug you, kiss you.. here.. with me..”

Sooyoung giggled softly, fingers running on Yoona’s hairs “if I know that leaving for another country for some time will get you like this, craving for me, I should have think of this earlier..”

“Yahh!! Don’t joke like that!!” Yoona lifted her face to meet Sooyoung’s eyes, frowning “you don’t know how sad I’m right now!!

Sooyoung wears a weak smile before she spoke “baby..” she called “I want to talk to you..”

“About what?” Yoona brows creased, starting to get worried. Sooyoung wouldn’t break up with her, right?

“Let me sit first..” Sooyoung said, moving slightly, using the pillow on the headstand, leaning her back there as Yoona still straddling on her lap.

“Baby-..”

“Wait..” Yoona cut “before you start..” she said, arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck, while Sooyoung’s arms around her waist “I don’t want to break up..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly, placing soft kiss on Yoona’s lips “there is no way I would do that, babe..” Sooyoung said softly “maybe, even if you beg me to, I wouldn’t break up with you..”

“That’s good..” Yoona mumbled, hugging the tall girl tightly, having her face on Sooyoung’s neck “because I wouldn’t do that..”

“Baby.. when I told you about me, studying abroad.. there is one question that I’m dying to ask, yet I’m to afraid of whatever answer you might give me that I didn’t even dare myself to ask..”

Yoona breaks the hug, meeting Sooyoung’s worried eyes “what-..”

Sooyoung silent the latter with a short kiss before she continued “and since I’m leaving tomorrow.. I’m to scared of what might happen in the future that I can’t get myself calm these days.. Yoona, I’m afraid if distance will break us apart.. and that is really the last thing which I know can break me more that I had already felt before..”

“So, Im Yoona, will you wait for me until I come back here? can you—can you give me something to hold on while I’m staying there? can you—can you… Yoona, can you give me a promise?”

And instead of answering the question, Yoona crushed her lips into Sooyoung’s.

“..even if you didn’t ask me, I will still waiting for you, love..” Yoona whispered as a curve appear on Sooyoung’s face “and thinking about it..” Yoona mumbled, leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s “you own my heart, my mind, and my body.. yo-you get my first, and—and my next.. and—and..” Yoona mumbled as her face turned red “and I really had nothing left that haven’t been yours..”

“You get every part of me, and more of what I can give to anyone.. so, Choi Sooyoung, Don’t you even think about leaving me..” Yoona said as her next words turn into soft whisper “..no-not after all th-that ni-nights.. a-and—and days.. no-not—not after all th-that things yo-you’ve done to me..”

A mischievous smile appears on Sooyoung’s face “what kind of things?”

“Ya-yahh! Stop te-teasing!!” Yoona slapped Sooyoung’s shoulder slightly.

“Baby-..”

“Choi Sooyoung..” Yoona cut, giving a sweet smile to her girlfriend “You got my promise..”

“Thank you..” Sooyoung mumbled, and Yoona can see that in Sooyoung’s face, that she really is.

“Be-besides, you won’t go anywhere..” Yoona added “I will give you some surprise visits.. to check if you flirt with any girls or boys there…” Yoona said seriously “I won’t let you do that.. you’re mine.. and only mine..”

Sooyoung giggled “of course I am..” she whispered, pulling her love into another sweet passionate kiss.

The kiss last for a moment, when Sooyoung hands slipped from Yoona’s waist, busy taking out something from her short’s pocket before unwrapping Yoona’s arm from her neck.

Yoona doesn’t mind it, thinking that the tall girl was about to start their other sleepless night. Starting whatever she is waiting until this second.

But in the next second, something that Yoona didn’t expect to happen that night, something that hasn’t crossed her mind before. Yoona felt something slipping on her finger.

Yoona pulled from the kiss, taking a glance at her finger, touching the gold ring that by now, already secured her ring finger before meeting Sooyoung’s smiling face.

“I’m sorry for being selfish Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke “but since I just got your promise..” she said “I just tied you down..” Sooyoung said sweetly “Im Yoona, you just become Choi Sooyoung’s fiancé..”

Yoona’s eyes become teary as tears starts rolling, she is speechless.

“..are you mad?” Sooyoung asked worriedly, wiping Yoona’s tears with her thumbs.

“..you.. should’ve kneel if you propose, Miss Choi..”

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle “the day I found myself falling in love with you, you already got me on my knees, Miss Im..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly “so you practically get me proposing everyday..”

Yoona‘s grin wider, she doesn’t even care if she looks totally like a fool now.. not when this is just too sweet for her, Sooyoung is being too sweet, again.. this time, at the moment, she knows that no matter how far the distance be, this sweet woman in front of her will never failed to make her falling in love again, and again, and again..

“You should’ve told me about this..” Yoona pouted, falling into Sooyoung’s embrace “at least I can prepare a ring too, so that I can tie you down either..”

Sooyoung smiled, shoving her hand into her pocket once again, taking an identical ring in her held “that’s an engagement ring.. of course it comes in couple..” Sooyoung took Yoona’s hand, placing the ring on her girlfriend’s palm.

Yoona slipped the ring on Sooyoung’s finger, staring at it for seconds before shifting back her eyes to her only love.

Yoona slowly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, leaning closer to the latter’s right ear, getting all red before she can even spoke “so, baby.. can we make love now?”

Sooyoung giggled before she answered “baby..” Sooyoung whispered seductively, wearing her sweet naughty smile “..tonight, I’m all yours..”