chap 30

I Want You Only

“I’m going to talk to kim taeyeon..”

Tiffany stared at the doe eyes girl, but second latter small chuckle escape her lips “sometimes, you do seriously amaze me…” the red haired girl said between her chuckles.

“I am being serious right now..” the tall girl said, eyeing the red haired girl.

Tiffany stop from her chuckled, folded her arms on the table, giving the latter a small smile “okay.. good luck then..”

Yoona stared at the girl in front of her, sighed, shaking her head slightly “you’re not helping..”

Another comment from the doe eyes girl which made tiffany giggled “why?” she asked “suddenly being nervous?”

“Who’s not?” the doe eyes girl added, sighing.

“Don’t worry..” tiffany stopped giggling, giving the tall girl a sincere smile “taeyeon is actually really kind..” she said “if you were her, and you know what happened to your lovely tall girl..” tiffany teased, making the tall girl blushing “you will do just exactly like what she does…” she added, having another giggle in process “or maybe even worse..”

Yoona eyed the red head, with the blush in her cheeks “you are seriously.. so..” she sighed, speechless “how come you’re being so serious in a time, and in another second you are being such a tease?” earning another giggle from the shorter girl.

“It’s just so fun..” tiffany commented, making the taller girl rolled her eyes. There is a moment of silence, before yoona suddenly talk.

“What is it about sooyoung that you can’t tell me?”

“It’s not that I can’t tell you..” tiffany answered “I just think that I’m not the right person to tell you about her..” she added “if you want to know about her, why don’t you find it out yourself?”

“What do you think I am doing right now?”

The red haired girl let out a small laugh, placed her chin on her right palm while her elbow on the table “I already share a lot about her to you...” tiffany said playfully.

“But..” she added when seeing the tall girl is about to say another word “if you talk to taeng, you might get something.. I talked to her just now…” she gave her eyes smile “she should be at the library room waiting for your blonde friend right now…” she said “don’t waste your chance..”

Yoona stared at the red haired girl who still has that smile on her face hesitantly, “okay.. thanks..” she said before stand up from her seat, and walking out from the cafeteria.

Tiffany eyes only locked at the tall girl’s back until she is out from her sight, before another tall girl walking closer to her and sitting in front of her. And as soon as she has a seat, she opened her book, having both her arms folded on the tabled, and glued her eyes on the small the book.

“Where have you been?” tiffany asked, giving the latter a meaningful smile.

“Don’t ask me any thing if you’re only going to tease me..” the tall brunette said, not even lifted her head, making the red head giggled.

“Ohoo.. someone is being over sensitive..” tiffany said teasingly, making the tall girl rolled her eyes.

“..Where is she going?” the tall latter asked, ignoring tiffany teasing, but her question seems only to worsen tiffany’s tease.

“Oww..” she gave the latter a playful suspicion eyes, still with that naughty grin “and being curious..”

Sooyoung sighed, finally taking a glance at her bestfriend “forget it..” she added before glued her eyes back on her book.

They are on their middle of their teasing-sarcastic conversation when another tall girl appeared out of nowhere.

“H-hey..” the tall tanned girl greeted, making both figures shifting their gaze to the source of that voice immediately.

“Oh, hey kwon..” tiffany greeted back while giving her a eyes smile, which make a slight blush creep on both the tanned girl cheeks, while sooyoung only taking a quick glace at her without saying a word.

“Have a seat..” tiffany patted the empty seat beside her, and the tanned girl just sitting there.

“H-have you eaten?” yuri asked, while turned her head at the red haired girl.

“Hmm?” she stared back “why?” she let out a naughty smile “if I haven’t, would you buy me lunch?”

“W-what?” yuri stuttered “I-I’m just a-asking..” shich make the red head let out a small giggle, and more pink tint on the tanned girl’s cheeks.

“I’m joking..” she said, trying to stop herself from giggling.

Yuri stared at the tall girl in front of them who still says nothing, she even pretended like nobody here since she came. The tanned girl turned her head to the eye smiling girl, giving a is-it-okay-to-talk-to-her look, and the red head only giving another small smile.

“Mmm… s-sooyoung..” the tanned girl called softly “w-what book are you reading?” she tried to start a conversation.

Hearing her name being called, sooyoung lifted her head, but, instead of answering, she unfolded her arms, holding both the edges of the book lift it so that the cover can be seen clearly, signaling the tanned girl to take a look herself, before putting it back in front of her and folded her arms back.

And that’s just leaving the tanned girl speechless, while the red haired girl who finds it funny, cover with her right palm, trying hard to hold her laughter.

Yuri turned her head and looking at tiffany helplessly, she actually finds it adorable, but she still sent that please-help-me look to the red head.

After calmed herself, an evil smile slowly formed on her face, leaning closer to the tanned girl’s ear, whispering. And yuri swore, she can hear her heart beats getting faster every second, holding her breath, hoping tiffany wouldn’t be able to heard it, and her warm breath just making it worse for the tanned girl.

After tiffany pulled herself from the tanned girl, she tried to calm her abnormally beating heart, before finally doing what the eye smiling girl just whispered.

“Errmm.. s-sooyoung..” she called hesitantly “i-is t-there a-anything… that y-you want t-to know about.. hmm.. yoona?”

And that name successfully gains the taller girl’s attention. Without even moving her head, she took a slight glance at the tanned girl who is surely looking dead nervous right now, before shifting her gaze to her bestfriend who is definitely trying hard to hold her laughter.

“Hwang miyoung..”

“Y-yahh!!” tiffany cut immediately, stopping herself from holding her laugh “don’t call me that!!”

Yuri turned her head to the eye smiling girl, raising her brows “miyoung?” she gave a teasing smile.

“W-what? N-no..” tiffany shakes her head slightly, trying to avoided the tanned girl’s gaze.

“So.. I can buy you lunch.. miyoung..” yuri teased.

“Yahhh!” tiffany protested “don’t call me that!! That sounds so old!!”

Yuri giggled and teased the embarrass girl, while sooyoung observing both figures. She will glance at the tanned girl and the second after to her bestfriend, and keep on doing it in the middle of the both figure bickering, before slowly another figure come.

“Hey..” a tall man greeted, giving a slight smile “you must me tiffany hwang..” he asked, looking at the red haired girl.

“Umm, yeah..” tiffany answered, raising her right brow “and you are?”

“Nice to meet you… I’m lee donghae...” he flashed another smile “your father asked me to meet you..”

-----

 

Yoona is nervously walking to find a certain figure. And she can feel her heart beat increase in every step she takes. She carefully scanned every study room in the library, trying to looking through the glasses, hoping to find the person she is looking for. It’s not that hard to find the short figure, since there are only few students that time. And in no time, she already spotted the short latter.

She stood at one of the study room, looking through the glasses door. And there she is, sitting relaxingly while reading a book, and writing something on her notes. She took a deep breath, and released it then bravely knocked the glasses door twice.

The short latter lifted her head to take a glance at the tall figure, before straightening her back.

“What are you doing here?” she asked coldly.

“..I want to talk to you..”

“I don’t remember having something to talk to you..”

“It won’t take long..” yoona said “can I have a seat?”

“Would you leave if I say no?” taeyeon asked back, staring at the tall girl.

Yoona stared back at her, and finally pulling a chair in front of the latter, and sitting there.

Taeyeon sighed, leaned her back on her seat, folded her arms on her chest “what is it?” she asked still in the same tone.

“I will go straight to the point..” the tall girl said, trying to reduce her anxiousness.

“About your cousin..” she started “..I’m… in love with her..” leaving the short letter went silent.

“And I’m surely aware about the fact that you won’t believe whatever I say easily..” she said, staring at the shorter girl “and I know I had done something wrong to your cousin in the past..” she added “so, I am here to apologize of whatever I did then..” she paused “and simply asking you for a chance to let me going after your cousin..” she gave another pause “I really love her..”

Yoona words brought a dead silent into that small room. Taeyeon is seemly having a hard time to think about what to reply while yoona clearly being so worried about whatever word would come from the latter’s lips.

“Do you know why I get so angry when I heard about what you and your friends did?”

Yoona just stared at the short latter, without saying a word, knowing that taeyeon practically not asking her.

“It might just seems like a simple game for you and your friend..” she added “or something that doesn’t even matter much..” she said “but not for me..”

“Whatever sooyoung has going through all this time, make her believe that she is nothing for anyone at all.. make her trust no one.. and coming into a state where she starts to hate herself, her life, and everything that comes into her life…” taeyeon said “and it hurt me so much to see her like that..”

“And what your friends and you did back than about your so called plan, give her nothing than another though on her mind that she is not more than just someone you can use for your stupid plan..” taeyeon said coldly.

“I will talk to you honestly..” teayeon added, and yoona just listen silently.

“I once almost lost her before..” taeyeon mumbled, her vision stared to get blur from remembering something happened long ago “and I definitely won’t let that happen again…” her eyes become cold.

 

Taeyeon, tiffany, sunny, and hyoyeon sat on the floor in the hospital corridor, frightened, scared, every bad thought run on their mind carelessly, and that’s all only about a certain tall figure. Taeyeon sat there, tears flow uncontrollably from her eyes, buried her face on both her palms.

After an 11 hour of surgery, the doctor finally came out from the surgery room. And upon seeing the doctor, taeyeon and her friends stood from their sitting, and walked closer to the doctor in a fast pace.

“How is she?!” taeyeon asked, worriedly.

“She is okay now, miss kim..” the doctor answered “we got the news about her car crashed on a big tree, and that accident surely cause her a fatal injured..” he said “we already done everything we can, and all we can do is  hoping the best for her..” he added.

“What do you mean?” taeyeon asked frightened.

“..we.. still don’t know about when will she wake up.. miss kim..” the doctor replied.

“What do you mean that you don’t know!!?!?” taeyeon exploded, grabbing the doctor’s collar “you are a doctor!!? You’re supposed to know such things!!???” tears running down on her face.

“Calm down, tae..” tiffany and hyoyeon hold her hand, and sunny hugged her.

“How come!?!?” taeyeon screamed, dropped on the floor, crying “It’s their fault!!” taeyeon yelled, doesn’t even care if some eyes glued on her “if only they don’t hurt her, this won’t happen…” she mumbled wearily.

And all her friend can just calmed the furious girl, hugging each other, while they all know that there is only a figure on their mind.

“She will be moved to another room in minutes.. for further information, you can meet me on my office..” he said “I will wait you.. when you already calmed down, miss kim..” after saying that, he left.

 

“S-she.. got i-into an a-accident?” yoona asked carefully.

Taeyeon shifted her gaze back to the tall girl, giving her a pained look before mumbled slowly “how much I wish that it is really just an accident..”