chap 25

I Want You Only

Yoona is surely trying to find a certain tall figure, while all her bestfriend already do their owned business. Jessica, yuri and hyomin have their class, and seohyun as usual in the library with her girlfriend.

She has just arrived at her college and immediately goes straight to the cafeteria, a place which she usually finds the tall figure. But, instead of finding sooyoung, only tiffany seems to sit there, reading her book while waiting for her class to start.

“Hey, morning..” yoona greeted the red haired girl.

“Oh, morning too..” tiffany lifted her head from her book, answered while giving her eye smile.

“Emm.. Where is soo?” yoona asks hesitantly while taking a seat in front of tiffany “is she in the music room?”

“Why?” instead of answering, tiffany gives the latter a teasing smile “you just met her yesterday, and you already miss her?”

“W-what? I-I’m j-just a-asking..” she turned her head to avoid the red haired girl’s stare.

Tiffany chuckled “she is not coming..”

“Why?” yoona seems surprised, sooyoung actually seldom missed her classes “is she mad at me because I met her yesterday?”

“Nope…” she sighed “she is sick. You know, she gets cold, headache and fever..”

“W-what?” without realizing it, her tone get higher “is she already see a doctor? Is she alone at home? Who will take care of…”

“Hey..” tiffany cut, giving the latter a weird look “are you kim taeyeon? You’re seriously sounded like her…” she state before giggled looking at the blushing yoona “that dramatic cousin of choi almost missed her class just to make sure that someone can take care of her lovely cousin.” she said

“If sooyoung didn’t force her to go, I bet she will still stay with her cousin right now” tiffany added

“Err, I-I’m j-just..” yoona paused, trying to think for an excuse to get out from tiffany another tease.

But, of course tiffany wouldn’t let a chance like this go “Why are you so worried?” tiffany already has her book closed, her elbow on the table to support her chin, giving the latter a meaningful smile “I thought you said that you don’t have any feeling for her..”

“Err.. I-I..”

“You know, if you’re just want to play with her..” tiffany sighed “leave her alone..” she stand from her seat, taking her belongings and ready to go before yoona grab her arm.

“Fine.” Still having her hand on tiffany’s arm “I do..” she mumbled, which make tiffany let out another chuckled and sits back to her seat, while yoona can feel her face burning, trying to avoid the other girl’s gaze.

“So, after all your disproving statement about being in love with that choi, you finally admit that you’re in love with her, huh?” tiffany asked playfully, raising her brow.

“I-I’m s-seriously d-don’t know w-what to d-do anymore..” she said, ignoring tiffany’s tease “I’ve been trying to talk to her all day, but yesterday she even when I asked whether we can be friend she immediately refuse..” she release a heavy sighed.

“She won’t talk to me and even doesn’t want to be my friend, she simply said that I won’t need a friend like her” yoona added, and tiffany just listened every word from the latter with both her hand folded on the table. “What should I do, tiff?” she asked the red haired girl, frustrated “is it because of her promise with her cousin?”

“Well, of course her promise with her cousin is one of the reason about that…” tiffany said, staring at yoona “but, that’s not all..” She paused “you know, she is being really cautions about her surrounding. She tried hard not to get closer to anyone, because she thinks that nobody wants her or even if there is, it won’t last forever because every people will eventually leave her… and maybe experiences just prove her that..” she added slowly.

“What experiences?” yoona asked curious “who?”

“Hmm, well, parents maybe, and someone out there..” tiffany leans closer, having an playful smile on her face “why don’t you ask her yourself?” she is clearly trying to avoid the topic. She doesn’t want to get into a real trouble with sooyoung just because she is telling stories about that tall girl that even sooyoung herself wants to forget.

“Yeah..” yoona rolled her eyes “it’s like she will tell me..” she sighed “she doesn’t even want to talk to me, tiff..”

“Then, do it step by step..” tiffany said, smiling “maybe one day she will trust you enough to let you come into her life…” she paused, staring at the tall girl “and maybe she will let tell you everything about her..”

“Yeah.. step by step…” Yoona mumbled before let out another sighed, leaning her back to her seat “because that is the only thing I can do, right?” she stared at the red haired girl who just gives another smile.

“So, what’s you plan right now?” tiffany asked, still smiling “I will help you to get that stubborn girl…” and not forget to tease the tall girl.

“Ermm..” yoona who is already blushing hard, hesitating before answered “c-can I-I v-visit h-her?”

“Hmm?” tiffany tilted her head slightly trying to think “well, since sooyoung is sick, taeyeon will definitely immediately go straight home after finished her class” she paused “so, I think it wouldn’t be a good idea..”

“Then, make taeyeon not going home..” yoona let out her thought speaks frankly even before thinking deeply, which make tiffany chuckled and make the red shade on her cheeks become more visible.

“Seriously you…” tiffany said between her chuckled “well, if you forgot, it’s taeyeon home..”

Yoona just sighed, trying to think a way to make taeyeon not going home, or at least to make her leave her home for a while.

“Do you miss her?” tiffany suddenly asked, having her eyes glued at the other girl with an evil smile.

“Hmm?” the tall girl pretended to be busy, thinking, but tiffany doesn’t even move her gaze or changing the topic, she is obviously wants an answer from her.

“I’m waiting..” tiffany said playfully, surely enjoying teasing this tall girl.

“W-What?” yoona answered stuttering, already blushing hard “w-what d-do you m-mean?”

“Okay then, if you don’t miss her that much, just don’t meet her then, you don’t seems..”

“F-fine, I do..” yoona cut, turning her head to other side, hiding her embarrassment, and tiffany already giggled “gezz, w-what’s w-wrong w-with y-you..” yoona mumbled, still avoiding tiffany’s gaze.

“Okay, since you miss her that much..” tiffany said playfully, with make yoona blushed get worse “I will find a way for you to meet her..” she said.

There is a moment of silence before a smile slowly formed on tiffany face “I think I already have one..”

-----

 

After her class finished, taeyeon swiftly put all her belongings into her bag. She is ready to storm out from her class before jessica’s hand grab her arm.

“Hey, why are you in a hurry?” she asked the latter “is there something wrong?”

“Oh, nope..” taeyeon turned to look at the other girl, gives a reassuring smile “it’s just sooyoung is sick, and I just want to make sure that she is okay..”

“Ohh..” jessica nodded her head “what happened? is it that bad?”

“Oh, emm, not really..” taeyeon seems to think “she has cold, headache and fever..” she answered.

“If it’s not that bad, why do you seem so worried?” jessica asked the latter a playful smile “your cousin seriously make me so jealous..” since they make up yesterday, they can talk comfortably and even tease each other.

A shade of pink appear in taeyeon’s cheeks “w-what?” she asked, shuttering “I am worried because I know how sooyoung is..” she tried to avoid jessica’s gaze “if sooyoung is sick, she won’t even eat and she will just keep on taking pills to reduce her headache…”

Jessica chuckled “okay, than..” she leans closer to the latter “can I go with you, visiting your cousin…”

“Err..” taeyeon seems hesitate.

“Don’t worry, I am by myself..” she answered, knowing what’s on taeyeon’s mind.

“Okay then” she gave another smile, before going out from her class to her car.

-----

 

“What are you planning?” yoona asked curiously

“Don’t worry, I already asked hyoyeon to help..” tiffany said, while driving her car and has her eyes glued on the street.

It doesn’t take long before they arrive at kim’s hotel where taeyeon’s penthouse placed. But taeyeon’s car already park on her spot in the parking lot.

“You will wait here for a moment, okay..” tiffany unbuckled her seatbelt “you will go out from this car only after I text you to go out.” She said, “then, you can just go to the receptionist, I will them to bring you to taeyeon’s place.” Yoona just nodded her head.

Tiffany opened the door and get out from the car “hey, don’t forget to lock my car, okay..” she gives the latter her car’s key, and closed the door afterwards. Yoona’s eyes glued to tiffany which slowly out from her sight. She leaned her back to the seat, and now, all she needs to do is waiting.