chap 18

I Want You Only

“So, what’s your plan?” tiffany raised one of her brow, leaned her back to her seat, has her legs crossed, and her arms folded in front of her chest.

Yuri sighed, before she started “to make it simple, I need to make them meet separately in a place that at least can make my friends talk to your friends.”

“Yeah..” tiffany nodded her head slightly. “And?”

“But, the problem is..” yuri paused “Sooyoung and taeyeon never walked separately. The only time they are not together is when they have classes. And even in the class, they even pretended that they don’t see them.” she released a deep breath.

“Yeah..” Tiffany nodded, agreeing the latter statement, still in the same position. “How can I help you?”

Yuri seems to think for a while before she leans closer to the red haired girl. She has a serious look on her face when she said “should I lock them in the separate rooms?”

“Huh?”

“We can lock two persons in one room. Maybe that will make them talk to each other.”

Tiffany stared the tanned girl in disbelief, “are you serious about that plan?”

“Why not?” yuri asked innocently.

“Yahh!! Kwon yuri…” tiffany leans to the tall girl slightly, placing both her hand on the table “do you think my friends is elementary students that will talk out of boredom?!” looking amazed at the tanned girl.

“T-then..” yuri sighed “w-what should I do? I-I really don’t have any idea..” yuri said feeling embarrassed.

“How come that thing even crossed your mind?!” tiffany mumbled “I really won’t be surprised if your plan ended up making everything worse..”

Yuri took a deep breath “than, do you have a better idea?”

Tiffany sighed, before shifting her gaze back to the tanned woman “how should I know?”

“You’re mocking my plan, but you don’t even have any..” yuri mumbled softly.

“Yahh!! How am I supposed to know!” she glared at the girl beside her “you’re asking me just now.. at least, give me time to think about this..”

“O-okay.. s-sorry…” yuri said immediately. “But, I really grateful that you’re willing to help me about this, tiffany..” she said sincerely.

“Yeah.. you should..” tiffany said playfully “anyway, let me think for a while.. And if I get something, I will give you a call..” yuri only nodded her head, and with that, they both leave the library.

-----

 

Tiffany walked to the cafeteria to meet sooyoung. Since their class today finished early than taeyeon class, she knows that the tall girl will waiting for her cousin. And there are only two places which she can find sooyoung in the university easily. Well, one of them is the cafeteria.

Tiffany walked closer and realized that the tall girl is not alone. There is another girl sitting on the seat across her. And even before seeing her face, tiffany already knows who the person is. But they obviously don’t have any conversation. Sooyoung has her eyes glued on her book with her headset on. And the other girl only has her eyes glued on the tall girl without saying a word.

Tiffany stands not really far from there, but the two girls surely oblivious about her presence. She observes for a while. And just then, she sees sooyoung stands up from her seat and walking out from the cafeteria, leaving the other girl which can only sighs.

Tiffany walked closer to the girl, before saying “you know, only staring at her won’t make her talk..”

Yoona startled, seeing tiffany suddenly popped up out of nowhere. Feeling embarrassed since the red haired girl obviously watching. “y-yeah.. I know..” she sighed “but even if I tried to talk to her, she definitely won’t answered me.. even a word..”

“Of course she won’t” tiffany takes a sit across yoona’s, the seat sooyoung sit before “she has a promise about that..” tiffany added.

“What do you mean?”

“Well..” tiffany paused “in exchange for taeyeon to let all of you go, she promises her cousin to stay away from you.. all of you..”

“So, that’s why…” Yoona stared at the girl in front of her before bent her head, messing her hair slightly. “What should I do now…” she groaned, frustrated “how do I make her talk to me?” she mumbled.

Tiffany chuckled, seeing yoona act, which make the tall girl lifted her head and staring at her in confused.

“Why do you want to talk to her that much, yoona?” tiffany give the latter a evil smile “are you.. in love with her?”

“W-what? N-no..” that question obviously surprised her “I-I am n-not…” a shade of pink slowly appear on her cheeks.

Tiffany giggled, leaning closer to the tall girl “you know, if I don’t know both of you..” she paused “as a bystander, I will think that you two are a couple which just have a fight..”

“w-what d-do y-you mean?” yoona tried to avoid tiffany’s gaze, since that statement just makes her blushing become more visible “I-I am j-just t-trying to a-apologize…” she said shuttering.

“Yeah.. I do believe you..” tiffany gave the latter an evil smirk, which make the other girl blushing even more.

“By the way..” tiffany suddenly said after enjoying teasing the tall girl “do you want to see something interesting?”

“What thing?”

Tiffany stared at yoona for a while, and just stand up from her seat “follow me..” and walking away which only followed by the other girl.

They walked across the quiet corridor. Tiffany walked first and yoona just followed behind her. yoona doesn’t even asking a question. They only walked in silence. Slowly, yoona seems to know where they’re headed. They’re walking to the music room. But instead of going to the music room, tiffany walked slightly further.

They stop in front of a room, which just exactly beside the music room. Tiffany opened the door and going inside. It seems like a recording room. There is a big long table in one of the sides of the room, and a few chairs in front of the table. There is a long sofa in the other side of the room. There are a lot of wires, laptops, and recording stuffs.

There is a big black tinted glass glued in the wall in front of the table. And from the glass, they can see through to the music room. Tiffany sits in one of the chairs there, and offers yoona to sit beside her. Now, they sit facing the big glass.

“Well, as you see.. this is a recording room..” tiffany explain. “and what you see there..” she pointed to the big glass “is the music room..”

Yoona’s gaze followed tiffany pointed direction. She really can see everything in the music room. But there is something that caught her attention the most. She can see a girl sitting and playing the big grand piano in the center of the room. And she just realizes who the person is.

“Is that..” yoona turned to face the girl beside her.

“Yeah..” tiffany cut “that is choi sooyoung..” tiffany looked at yoona back, giving a small smile “wait..” she stand up, doing something to some recording equipments in front of her, which suddenly make a piano’s sounds filled the small quiet room, before she sits back to her seat.

“Oh yeah..” tiffany talked while facing the tall girl “even if we can hear every voices from the music room, people there won’t hear anything from here..” she said before shifted her gaze back to the only person in the other room.

And both of them are just sitting there, enjoying the performance from the other room. Hearing every melody played beautifully from the slender finger’s of choi sooyoung. Sometimes a small smile can be seen from her beautiful face. She seems enjoying it so much. And the way she played the piano, just too.. breathtaking….

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” tiffany suddenly asks while her gaze still glued on the big glass.

“Yeah..” yoona mumbled softly, seems like she can’t take her eyes from the tall girl who is sitting across the room.

“Which one?” tiffany asked another question.

“Hmm?” yoona shifted her gaze and staring at the red haired girl with a confused face.

“Her performance? or..” tiffany turned her head, wearing another naughty smile “her?”

“W-what d-do y-you m-mean?” And yoona swears, she can feel her face growing hotter and even if she can’t see it right now, she is definitely sure that she is blushing. So, instead of answering tiffany’s question, she just turns her head and avoided the latter stare.

While on the other hand, tiffany already giggling, seeing yoona’s reaction is just too funny for her. And she obviously enjoys teasing the tall girl.

“She loves piano so much..” tiffany smiled “that’s the only thing that she thinks connect her with her grandma..” she paused “and don’t ask me how much she loves her grandma..” she has that sweet smile on her face, a really sweet one, looking at the tall girl across the room.

“Where.. is.. her grandma?” yoona asked, hesitantly. For some reason, she can see a different smile from tiffany’s smile, just like a smile when someone gives when they tell you a story about their first love.

“Hospital..” tiffany answered shortly “well, after a lot of things that had happened, everything just go into a mess…” tiffany went silent for a while “and that’s how she ended up.. wishing that her life is only a dream…” tiffany mumbled silently in the last part, having a sad smile on her face.

“What?”

“Ah.. Nothing..” she smiled, turned back to the big mirror.

And there is a moment of silent in the room, that only filled by a sweet melody from the other room. And both of them just can’t take their eyes from the tall girl. But yoona seems bothered about what tiffany just said.

“Tiffany, do you..” yoona was about to ask before tiffany cut her.

“I can help you..” tiffany suddenly said, which make the other girl looked back to her, “to make her talk to you..” she smiled “well, I don’t promise you that it’ll be easy… but..”

“Okay..” yoona cut, already forgetting her question just now “I don’t care how hard could it be..” she said “I really just want to talk to her…”

Tiffany went silent for seconds, before chuckling which make yoona gives another confused look “are you sure that you’re not in love with her?” tiffany asked, raising her brows.

And that is just another question which make the tall girl went silent while blushing.

“B-but.. why do you want to help me?” yoona asked

Tiffany took a glance at yoona before answered “well, your friend, that kwon.. just asked me to help all of you to make up..” she smiled “and she just remind me of a certain stupid tall person who always helps other without thinking about herself…”

Tiffany answer seems to make yoona thinking for a while. But before she can ask further, tiffany already talk.

“By the way.. if sooyoung went missing, you can always find her here..” she smiled “secretly, of course..” she gave yoona her naughty smile “and about that plan, I already find something to do for that..” tiffany has another meaningful grin on her face, while yoona can only staring at her, with her red face.

“Tell yuri to meet me on Sunday morning in the new café across this university..” she stands up from her seat “along with hyomin, jessica, and you..” she added, walking to the door “and since I know that you still want to enjoy her performance..” she pause “or enjoying watching ‘her’… I will be leaving first…” she gave the latter another evil smirk before going out from the room, leaving the blushing and dumbfounded yoona.