chap 27

I Want You Only

“Come in..” tiffany said quite loud, causing the door opened and revealing a girl from behind the door.

Upon seeing the person, sooyoung let out an audible groan. But her headache seriously took all her strength already, left her nothing to argue with the red haired girl.

Yoona walked closer to the tall girl who is still sitting on her bed. She stared at sooyoung who is completely avoiding her gaze. She looks pale and tired, really tired.

“Soo, yoona will help you today..” tiffany said, wearing a satisfied smile on her face.

“I don’t need help..” sooyoung stated, staring back at the redhead “I am not a kid..” she mumbled.

“Oh, sure..” tiffany rolled her eyes, she sits back beside the tall girl “a grown up person who thinks that she can get better from her sickness without eating and keep taking pills..” tiffany stated, rubbing sooyoung’s hand.

And sooyoung just turned her head to avoid tiffany’s eyes, mumbled “geez… you’re slowly turning like my cousin…”

Tiffany giggled, cupped sooyoung’s face to meet her eyes “you’ll need her, soo…” she whispered “trust me..” and smirking, before stand up from sooyoung’s bed.

“Yoona, make sure she eats first..” tiffany said “she hasn’t take her breakfast and lunch..” she paused, thinking what else should she told the doe eyes girl “oh yeah, and don’t let her take too much painkillers..” she added “I’ll be at my room which is across this room if you need me…”

She then turned back to sooyoung, gives the latter a wink and a meaningful smile, while sooyoung just rolled her eyes and mouthed ‘just leave’.

Tiffany then walked to the door, opened it and go out, but before she closed the door, her head appeared behind the door, taking turn to glance at two figures inside the room “oh yeah, and…” she gave a teasing smile “don’t do anything weird, okay… I don’t want to hear weird voices from my room..” sending pink shades on both figures face there.

“Yahhh!!!” sooyoung yelled, with the little strength that left on her “just leave already!!”

“Ohhh…” tiffany gave the tall girl another teasing smile, with her brows up “someone get impatient….”

“Yahh!! Tiffany hwang!!”

And tiffany immediately closed the door while giggling and both figures can hear that from inside the room.

“Gezz.. that girl seriously..” sooyoung mumbled, staring at the door before shifting her gaze to another girl who is still standing there with her eyes glued on her.

“Why are you here?” sooyoung asked the latter, a hint of tiredness clearly shown in her voice “what if taeng see you..”

“I am worry about you” she said sincerely, and walking closer to the tall girl “and I will leave before your cousin get home..” she said slowly.

Sooyoung sighs, then lying back on her bed, pulling her blanket to cover her body until her waist, she has her back on yoona. She still needs sleep badly. Her bad dream just now gives her a restless sleeps, and her headache just getting worse each second.

Yoona observed sooyoung’s room. It’s really big room for one person. There is a big bed in the middle of the room, but stuck on the wall. There is a big tv across the bed, placed on a small wide cupboard, with a big carpet on the floor between the bed and the tv.

There is a room in the left side with one sliding door which seems to be the bathroom, and another room in the right side with two sliding room which seems to be the big wardrobe. There are two big lamps, each placed near the bed post, with two small cupboard each side.

Yoona stops scanning sooyoung’s room and walked closer to the almost sleeping latter. She sits beside her, sneaking her hand and placed it on sooyoung’s forehead, feeling her heat.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” feeling startled, sooyoung let out a protest, turning her body and had another startled she had to see yoona’s face get so close to hers.

“I am checking on you..” yoona answered calmly “or..” she leaned closer to the latter “do you want me to check it in other way?” she gets closer until her forehead meets sooyoung’s, their gazes meet, and sooyoung just stayed there, frozen, she can feel her face getting hotter.

“You still get fever..” yoona said while their forehead still in touch, after a moment, yoona straightened her back with a smile on her face “but, you need to eat, first..”

“I’m not hungry..” sooyoung answered, it’s a good thing that she got this stupid fever, or else yoona would notice her blushing “I just want to sleep..”

“Sit properly..” yoona has her arms on each sooyoung’s head, trapped the tall girl in between her arms, which make their faces dangerously close. She is grabbing the pillow under the tall girl to make sooyoung sits in a relaxed manner, before taking the plate which placed in the small table beside sooyoung’s bed, completely ignoring what that tall girl just said.

The tall girl helplessly going with what the doe eyes girl said. She is too tired to argue right now. And she swears she can feel her heart beat crazily after feeling the girl breathing on her neck, and she just keep being silent, afraid that she will shuttering if she opens .

“Here..” yoona lifted the spoon, about to feed the tall girl, but sooyoung surely refuse her.

“I can eat by my self..” she said, lifting her hand “I have my own hands..” but yoona just placed the spoon in front of .

“Since I will take care of you today, let me just feed you..” she said ignoring the tall girl “or..” she leaned closer once more, her eyes fixed in sooyoung’s “do you want me to feed you in other way too?”

And that’s it, a sentence which makes the tall stubborn girl open . She quickly takes all in and turned her head to face another direction before the doe eyes girl sees her really red face.

Yoona let out a small chuckle, she really feels like hugging this girl.

“How are you feeling?” yoona asked while feeding the tall girl.

“I’m okay..” sooyoung answered shortly.

“You should listen to me yesterday to change your clothes after playing watergun with that kids..” she said, definitely doesn’t take the tall girl’s answer.

“See..” yoona added “now you gets fever and cold..”

“And how can you get better if you don’t eat at all..” she scolded the tall girl while her hand still busying feeding the latter.

“And tiffany said that you keep taking painkillers..” she continued “it’s not good for you.. you know..”

“Are you kim taeyeon in disguise?” sooyoung asked, giving the latter a weird look “you’re scarily sounded like her…” she stated, earning a giggle from the other girl.

“I’m worried about you, soo…” she stated sincerely, giving a hidden blush on sooyoung’s face due to her fever.

“Is it just me, or everyone slowly tuning into my cousin..” she mumbled slowly, with her eyes wondering everywhere but yoona. Yoona let out another giggle, she can feels sooyoung’s uneasiness.

Being too nervous, sooyoung doesn’t even realize yoona’s anxiousness. Yoona herself is having hard times to control herself in front of this tall girl. She is fighting hard to calm her heart every time it beats abnormally hard. She has to fight an urge to hug or to touch the tall girl badly. And yoona even finds it hard to stop staring at this girl in front of her.

“Okay, this is your meds..” yoona took a small plastic written the tall girl name on the small table after she finished feeding the tall girl, and handed it to her with a glass of water.

After taking her pills, yoona helps the tall girl to fix her position back to her lying position before. And it doesn’t take long before the tall girl falling asleep.

Yoona who is sitting beside the tall girl, caress her face, slowly not to wake her up. There is a sweet smile plastered on her face.

“Rest well, soo..” she mumbled softly “I need to see you every day on college..” she smiled “you don’t know how much I wish you were mine.. that way, I don’t have just to dream about you.. that way, I can touch you and hug you whenever I want…”

She stared at the peacefully sleeping sooyoung, leaning closer and plant a kiss on the latter forehead, feeling her burning heat “who are you to make me fall this hard…?” she mumbled slowly with a sweet smile before stand from her seat, and walk out from the tall girl’s bedroom.

-----

 

It’s another college day for all of them, and after a small argument with her cousin who strongly rejecting for her to attend college today, she can finally comes, after persuading  and giving so much excuses to that short kim, to let her come today.

Sooyoung as usual, is sitting in the cafétaria with tiffany. And don’t even ask about others. They are all already busy with their own things.

They are just talking relaxing while waiting for their class before a certain girl comes and join them. Upon seeing the girl, for some reasons, sooyoung automatically feels her body tense up. And tiffany, who is just sitting beside her surely realize it.

“Hey, yoon..” tiffany greeted.

“Hey tiff..” she smiled before turning to the other girl, giving a sweet smile “hey, soo.. how’s your feeling?” she asked, taking a seat across the tall girl, and her eyes immediately glued to her favorite view.

“Better..” and that’s all sooyoung said, avoiding any eye contact.

Tiffany let out a small chuckled, seeing sooyoung who is seems too restless, when suddenly an evil idea popped out of nowhere.

“Hey, soo..” tiffany asked, getting the tall girl attention who seems really distracted.

“After yoona taken care of you yesterday..” she said “don’t you think that you should do something for her?” shifting her gaze to yoona who seems confused with tiffany’s words, and turning back to her tall bestfriend.

“Hmm?” sooyoung gives a questioning look.

“You know, she can do whatever she want but she choose to spend her time taking care of you..” she said.

“But, I…”

“Oh, come on..” tiffany said “just do a small favor from her.." she gave the latter her eye smile.

Sooyoung sighed, she feels like stuck in between two deep abysses. She really feels like drowning her bestfriend in the deep sea, or leaving her in a unoccupied island. She even finds herself given up on arguing about the girl who she knows staring at her right now.

She let out a small groan, sending the red haired girl a death glare who gives her an innocent look, before turning to the girl in front of her “what can I do for you?” she mumbled slowly.

Yoona stared at her for a moment, thinking about something, taking a glance at tiffany who gives her a meaningful smile, and slowly a smile formed on her face as well. And sooyoung swears, she can feel uneasiness eating her up.

“Go on a date with me…”