chap 4

I Want You Only

Sooyoung just sits there. She has both her hands folded on her bended long legs and buried her face there.  She can feel yoona staring at her. But she just keeps pretending to sleep. An awkward silence fill the room. Nobody seems able to say a word.

It’s been hours since both of them sitting there in silence. And it’s morning already. Hours passed and a click sound can be heard from the door. Upon hear that, both of them immediately stand up and walking to the door.

oh God.. finally..” Sooyoung mumbled silently

“oh, it’s Saturday. Isn’t it no classes in Saturday? Why you’re here?” uncle jin asked when seeing two figure walking to the door.

“oh well, we’re being locked yesterday. We just returned sume music props from mr.kang’s class and actually we ended up being locked here all night” sooyoung answer while sighing

“oh, I am really sorry miss choi. It’s my fault” uncle jin shows his regret. “next time I will be more carefull”. Uncle jin knows sooyoung pretty good. Since tiffany's father basically own the school, which make uncle jin knows their group, sooyoung often use the music room. It’s like the most comfortable place sooyoung likes in their university. She often spend her time there.

“oh, don’t worry uncle jin. It’s okay” sooyoung said while giving him a reassured smile before going out to the parking lot.

Yoona just followed the latter, but stop when they reach the front gate.

“why?” sooyoung eyed the figure when she saw her stop. “did you bring your car yesterday?”

“mm… no.. I went with yuri yesterday.”

“oh.. come on then, I will drive you home” she said after thinking for a while.

“ohh, it’s okay. I can just call yuri or hyomin to pick me up here”

“no, I will drive you home.” Sooyoung grabs yoona hand and walking to her car.

It’s totally the same situation like in the music room. Just after sooyoung asks yoona’s address, silence fill the air. Nobody seems able to utter a word. They both lost in their own mind.

“hmm.. about yesterday..” yoona tried to talk when they arrived at her house.

“let’s not talk about that” sooyoung said just before yoona finish her words. “at least for now” she added when she sees yoona was about to talk.

Yoona sighs “okay.. thank you for driving me home..” she said before going out from the car.

“you’re welcome” and with that, she leave that place.

-----

 

Sooyoung arrive home and greeted by the sight of three figure in the living room, watching tv. While another sound can be heard from the kitchen. It’s a two-floors penthouse in a hotel which is owned by the kim’s. And five of them actually living together.

The penthouse has about 6 rooms. 3 on the first floor and the others three on the second floor. Sooyoung, taeyeon, and tiffany each own a room on the first floor while hyeoyeon and sunny each own one in the second floor.

It has a living room, kitchen and dining room on the first floor. And a swimming pool outside in the balcony in the first floor, just in front of the living room.

Sooyoung enters casually, trying not to make any question being asked. Just when she cross the living room, taeyeon notice her,

“hey, where have you been?” taeyeon shifted her gaze and facing the standing sooyoung.

“just from university” sooyoung stops and facing her cousin

“since yesterday?” taeyeons brows up. Making sunny and hyoyeon looked the latter.

“yap, I kinda locked up in the music room all night”

“alone?” just when sooyoung was about to go to her room, tiffany appear from the kitchen carrying a plate with some sandwich on it.

“hmm.. with yoona” she answers after thinking for a while.

“wanna some?” tiffany come closer to her while offer her sandwich.

“nope, thanks” she stepped backward, trying to go before tiffany talks again. But too bad, she seems notice something.

“what’s that on your neck?” she asks after looking at sooyoung’s neck with some red marks and seems want to go from that place as soon as possible. she leans closer and whispering to the latter while smirking “did something happen last night?”.

“ww..whhatt aare you talking about?”

“what do you two talking about?” taeyeon asks looking at the to latters.

“well, sooyoung got some..”

“nothing..” sooyoung cuts while glaring at tiffany before the latter finish her sentence, which just make her giggling. “I am going to sleep right now. Don’t disturb please” she gives a warning before glancing at tiffany while mouthed “don’t say weird things” which is just replied with a naughty smile from the latter.

Tiffany just giggling while walking to where her three bestfriends sit.

“do you know something?” taeyeon asks tiffany with a suspicious look when sooyoung already enters her room.

“like what?” she gives her innocent look.

Taeyeon eyed the girl for a while before shifting her gaze back to the tv when saying “nothing”

-----

 

Sooyoung wake up when it’s already 1PM. After have her lunch, she go to the living room where the other still there. She is sitting between taeyeon and tiffany while sunny sits in the single sofa while lying comfortably, and hyoyeon sits on the floor, on one of the table’s side, busy with her laptop.

Taeyeon glancing at her cousin, notice some red marks there.

“what happened with your neck?”

“allergic” sooyoung casually answer while having her eyes glues on tv.

“since when you have allergic problem” taeyeon asks her cousin who still not facing her.

“ermm.. since yesterday” she give unsure answer, hoping taeyeon will stop asking her question.

“allergic to what?”

“emm..”

“kisses?” just before sooyoung can answer, tiffany whispering into sooyoung ears with a teasing look which make the latter turn her head facing tiffany and mouthed “shut up” which just make tiffany giggling. She loves this. She always love teasing sooyoung.

“to what?” just then, sunny turns her head, looking at tiffany and sooyoung with a questioned look.

“ki..”

“bugs.. you know, in the music room, there’re a lot of bugs at night..” sooyoung cuts tiffany, glaring before eyed sunny, hoping she would stop asking.

“oh, what are you doing hyo?” sooyoung shifting her gaze to hyoyeon who seems unbothered by their conversation. Trying to change the topic before tiffany can say any words.

“just looking for something” hyoyeon answered while her eyes still on her laptop.

“looking for what?”

“err.. a summary”

“ehh? Do we have any homework to look for a summary?” tiffany asks her because she is in the same classes with her.

“oh, no.. it’s just..” she pause for a while before added “ohh soo, have you ever read this book?” she said while handing a book to sooyoung. Well, out all of them, sooyoung is the only person who read books sometimes.

“oh, yeah I know this. This is a really good book.” She said while looking at the cover. “I never know you like reading this kind of books”.

“oh, seohyun told me to read those books. She said it’s really a good books. She told me to read it, and tell her what I think about that books” Hyoyeon answers her while point to the other two books beside her laptop.

“and, what does the summary for?” sunny asks her while raising her brows. She obviously confused.

“well, I just thinking that instead of reading a dictionary-like-books, why don’t I just looking for it’s summary.” She said while grinning “you know, a summary is just a short version of a book”

“if you don’t like reading books that much, why don’t you just tell her that?” taeyeon looking at her friend.

“how can I? I just tell her that I am looking for a good books to read yesterday in the bookstore.”

“you’re seriously making no sense hyo. It seems like you hit your head somewhere” tiffany laughing.

“you know, sometimes you do really amazed me hyo” sooyoung chuckles while shaking her head lightly.