chap 40

I Want You Only

There are 4 girls in the dining room, taking their breakfast before going to their university, having a small chat on, but stopped after a certain tall brunette showed up.

“Soo?” tiffany eyed the tall girl confused “you’re not attending class today?” she asked, seeing sooyoung still in her tank top and short pants.

“Nope..” sooyoung answered, walking leisurely to the empty seat beside the red haired girl, across her cousin.

“Why?” taeyeon asked, eyes glued to her tall cousin.

“…I.. don’t feel… well..” the tallest brunette said, keep spooning her breakfast, before giving an eye to each her bestfriend.

“..you don’t seem so..” sunny said.

“Yeah.. and what with your clothes?” hyoyeon added, referring to how the tall girl wearing that short pants and only tank top “are you wishing a certain person to visit you?”

“Oh, please.. your question..” sooyoung rolled her eyes “and what’s wrong with my clothes.. this is how I always wear at home..” she added “if I expect someone to come, I will wear something more entertaining..”

 “Of course.. but for a certain person, what you wear right now will be more than just entertaining.. you know that, right?” hyoyeon gave her naughty smile, making the tall brunette throwing that unbelievable look.

“If you sick, you will wear something thick… that can cover all your body, soo..” sunny said, letting a soft giggled at hyoyeon’s remark.

“So, there is only two possibility..” hyoyeon evilly probed “first, you’re not really sick.. and second, you’re sick, and knowing how a certain girl will get worried badly over you, she will definitely come and visit you, which is why.. you’re being prepar-..”

“Yahhh!!!” sooyoung cut “what’s wrong with you!!” she exclaimed, her face all red, making the other girls burst out in laughter.

It’s actually half true.. like she is not really sick, just feeling slightly hot and dizzy, aside from that she just have been coughing since yesterday.. but she doesn’t have cold, that’s why sooyoung just wear that simple clothes.

But her naughty friends taking it as a fun game… a fun tease.. and of course, it lead by the evil choding hyoyeon..

“Ahh.. see… our sooyoungie is waiting for someone..” tiffany said playfully, leaving the tall girl in another daze, completely losing to the childish argument, heck it only a tease, but she is even blushing at the thought of it.

And the fact that it’s there against one, minus her cousin who is just shaking her head at the childish argument, putting her at the losing team.

 “..whatever..” sooyoung mumbled before taking another spoon of rice into .

“See!!” hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly “you admit it!!”

“Excuse me!!” sooyoung exclaimed back “which part of my answer give you that?!”

“Excuse me!!” hyoyeon mimicked “maybe your…” she paused, giving another evil smile “clothes?”

“Y-yah!! Just finish your breakfast and go fetch your girlfriend already!!” the tall girl scolded.

“Why?” tiffany voiced “did something happen last night that you are too shy to meet her today?”

“Tiff!!” sooyoung sighed “what kind of question is that?!” she asked unbelievably “nothing happen..” she stated “and please.. clean all that dirty mind of yours..”

Sooyoung’s comment made all girls bursting into another laugh.

“Oh, come on!!” hyoyeon exclaimed “admit it! you’re thinking about it too, right? about her?”

“Yahh!! What the hell wrong with all of you!?? did someone poisoned you?! you all are talking nonsense!!”

“But you’re turning red..” sunny jumped, playing along.

“Ahh, you too sunny…” sooyoung said desperately “please stop playing with hyo too much.. you start sounding like her..”

And another round of laugh filled the dining room.

The shorter blonde giggled “ahh!! Why are you so sensitive early in the morning..” hyoyeon said playfully “are you.. by any chance… not got enough last night?” she asked, throwing another naughty smile, while moving her brows playfully ups and downs.

“Yahhh!! Kim hyoyeon!! You-..”

 “I’m finish already..” the short blonde immediately stood up and fleeing from the dining room.

“Soo!! I won’t forget to tell her that you’re waiting!!!” hyoyeon loud voiced echoed in the penthouse, followed by a loud voice of the closed door, definitely running away before being scolded by her tall bestfriend.

“Tchh..” sooyoung scoffed, knowing that she can’t do much “that kid..” she mumbled.

Tiffany stood up from her seat, walking behind the tall girl seat, whispered before she went out from the dining room “Only a kid who will fighting back with a kid.. sooyoungiee..”

“Yahh!! Hwang miyoung!!” another loud voice echoed on the penthouse, followed by tiffany giggling all way before she got out from the penthouse.

Sunny chuckled, stood up from her seat as well, having her eyes on the tall girl.

“Yahh.. don’t start it again…” sooyoung stared back, making another soft chuckle escapes the short haired girl’s lips.

“Well.. do you need me to deliver a massage to her?” sunny said, giving a teasing smile, before going out from the dining room in fast steps and making her way out from the penthouse.

Sooyoung sighed, mumbled “sigh.. how do I even get friend with them..”

The spacious dining room got silent after the three loud girls left, leaving the tall girl with her cousin.

 

“Soo..” taeyeon called softly “are you okay?” she asked “do you need me to call the doctor? Or do you want me to buy you something? or-..”

“I’m okay, taeng…” sooyoung smiled “just lack of sleep, I guess… and headache.. I will just take the pain killer before I sleep..”

“Are you sure?” taeyeon asked worriedly, standing up from her seat, walking closer to the tall brunette “I can skip class if you want to..” she added, caressing sooyoung’s cheek.

Letting out a soft chuckle, sooyoung spoke “I bet tiff will scolded you later if you do that..”

“Ah, yeah..” taeyeon pouted “that hwang..” she mumbled, making her cousin giggled.

“It’s okay, taeng…” she said “just go.. you don’t want to be late to fetch your girlfriend.. right?” sooyoung teased, making the shorter girl blushing.

“Y-yah!! Y-you’re just the same..” taeyeon commented, ruffling her cousin’s hair slightly.

“You’ll make her waiting..”

“O-okay..okay..” taeyeon mumbled “hey.. call me if you need something..”

“Okay..”

“Take care.. don’t go anywhere.. just stay here, resting.. take the med.. and-..”

“Fine.. fine..” sooyoung mumbled “don’t make your love waiting for you.. now go..”

Sooyoung words finally making her cousin leave, blushing.

 

-----

 

“Where is soo?” questioned by a certain tall girl as soon as she saw the group of girl in the cafeteria.

“See!! I winn!!” hyoyeon exclaimed “you both..” she pointed at both sunny and tiffany “pay for my lunch for this week..” she said, having that victorious smile on her face, while the other two girls groaned annoyed.

“Where is soo?” yoona asked again, doesn’t really care about whatever game the girls are playing.

“Home..” tiffany answered reluctantly “hey.. you made us lose..” she mumbled “you should at least greet us first..”

“Home? Why?” yoona asked, ignoring tiffany’s vague statement, at least for her.

“Sick..” sunny answered.

“Or that what she said..” hyoyeon added, getting a soft scolded from taeyeon.

“Sick!? Why?! is she okay? What happened? is she-..”

“Hey!!” tiffany cut “gezz.. your love is okay, im yoona..” tiffany said, making the tall girl slightly red.

“..I’m just worried..” she mumbled.

“She is okay.. she was even arguing with these kids this morning..” taeyeon voiced, giving a small smile, pointed with the three other girls with her chin.

“Yahh!! We’re not!!” earning a complete disagreement from the three addressed girls.

 

“Now, I know where taeyeon’s overprotective disease going to..” tiffany probed “im yoona.. how the hell it got on you?”

“Love..” hyoyeon chirped, finding her next target, another victim for her oh-so fun teasing game.

Hyoyeon ‘s comment made yoona face all red, and the fact that sooyoung is not here, worsen it.

It would be perfect if sooyoung here, she wouldn’t mind all that teasing, she can hold the tall girl’s hand.. and oh—it’s still feel warm..

A clear feeling of falling in love..

The exact scene from last night, keep replaying inside her mind, she ended up not sleeping all night, but still have a so wide grin this morning, for the thought of meeting sooyoung..

And it keeps replaying even until morning…

Ah, just too much too forget.. she doesn’t even planning to forget such sweet memories..

And only by the thought of it, small giggles escapes her lips, which definitely caching all her friend’s attention on her.

 

“Hey.. what are you thinking about?” hyoyeon asked teasingly “did something happen last night?”

“W-what do y-you mean?”

“Oh, come on.. you both acting weird..” the blonde said “sooyoung is being so over sensitive this morning and-..”

“She is sick..” taeyeon reminded “and not too mention that she still has to deal with all your teasing..”

“Ah, she is still over sensitive..” hyoyeon said stubbornly, taking her gaze back to the tall girl “and out of nowhere, you’re giggling by yourself..” she stated, making the latter addressed went redder.

“I wonder what happen last night..” tiffany added, giggled “I’m curious..” making the tall girl blushing more.

“Ahh.. and before I forget..” hyoyeon added “she is waiting for you..” she said playfully “with a really entertained clothes..” she continued, before giggling to herself, and followed by her other two bestfriend.

Taeyeon and jessica, having a small smile on her face, shaking her head slightly at the childish bestfriends.. with the two other choding already being scolded by their girlfriends, and rather enjoying how hyoyeon get the full part of it…

And taeyeon’s poor cousin.. even when she is not here, she is still that perfect victim for her evil bestfriends..

 “Maybe to continue what happened last night…” hyoyeon evilly eyed the tall girl, waiting for her reaction.

“Wh-what?” yoona’s face reddened, trying to avoid others eyes’s.

“See!!” hyoyeon exclaimed “I knew it!!” she said excitedly “Something happened last night, right??!!”

“W-what d-do you m-mean?” the taller girl said, fidgeting nervously.

“Ahh… I’m curious..” the blonde said, earning a gentle elbow from her girlfriend.

“Hyo.. stop teasing her..” and the blonde only replied with a wide grin.

 

“Hey..” tiffany called, eyeing the tall girl “so?”

“Hmm? What so?” yoona asked back, quite confused.

“You’re not visiting her?”

“What? of course I do…” yoona answered swiftly, unconsciously, earning another soft giggles from her friends “..i-I mean.. I d-do..” she said, embarrassed.

“Okay.. let’s just meet here after our class..” tiffany voiced, having a round of nod from the girls, before they went to their respective class.

 

-----

 

It’s already lunch time, some classes already ended.

A tall blonde is sitting on her car in the university parking lot, her eyes wondering around, she surely is looking for a certain someone.

She is already waiting around almost half an hour, when her eyes didn’t fail to catch a familiar group of girls are walking in the parking lot.

And that’s when her eyes catch a certain tall figure, the girl she has been waiting for.

“Ah.. there you are..” she mumbled, sighing, thinking about whatever to do the right thing or not.

“I’m sorry..” she mumbled “but I can’t lose her.. not for the second time..”

“So.. if I can’t make her leave you..” she fixed her eyes to the tall girl “..then.. I will make you leave her..”

And that’s the last thing she said, before she the car engine, and driving her car right to the where the tall girl’s direction…