chap 16

I Want You Only

After finished preparing for college, Sooyoung walked out from her room, and went to her cousin’s room which just located between hers and tiffany’s room. She went into taeyeon’s room without even knocked it. It’s become their habit actually. Seems like every rooms in that apartment just own together by them.

She saw taeyeon is standing in front of the big tall mirror, still buttoning her shirt. She walked closer, wrapped her long arms on her cousin’s waist, giving her a back hugged while placing her chin on taeyeon’s shoulder.

“You look okay” sooyoung commented, looking at both of their reflection on the mirror.

“I haven’t finished buttoned my shirt, my hair still messy, and you said, I look okay?” taeyeon answered back, staring back at her cousin. Sooyoung only chuckled.

“Why?” taeyeon asked her cousin who doesn’t give another response and just looking at her while smiling. She knows, her cousin want to talk to her.

“Hmm?” sooyoung raised her brows.

“Aren’t you here to talk about something to me?” she asked.

“Why? I’m not allowed to come to my cousin’s room or hugging my cousin?” sooyoung asked back.

“It’s not that.” Taeyeon unwrapped sooyoung’s arms from her waist and turned to face her cousin. “Is there something bothering you?”

Sooyoung stared at her cousin for a moment, before walking to her bed and sitting on the edge of the bed. “well.. I just want to make sure.. that we are okay..” sooyoung said, smiling.

Taeyeon walked closer to her tall cousin, cupped her face, staring deeply into her eyes. “Yes choi sooyoung.. we are okay..” she smiled “so, do I make myself clear?” she gave her cousin a fake serious look.

Sooyoung let out a soft giggle, “yeah.. taeng..”

But taeyeon haven’t released her hand from sooyoung’s face “but..” she paused “you’re not only coming here for asking me that, right?” she added “you do know that we are already okay…”

Sooyoung went silent for a moment, “taeng…” she paused “about jessica…”

“Let’s not talk about her..” she cut her cousin’s words and immediately released her hand from the tall girl’s face, walking back in front of the mirror.

A naughty grin slowly appeared on sooyoung’s beautiful face. “do you like her?”

“What?” taeyeon tried to keep her voice calm. “why should i?”

Sooyoung chuckled “well, out of them all.. she is the only one who shouldn’t take any blame from this.” She paused “she is not a part of that plan..”

“And why are you telling me that?” taeyeon raised her brows, trying to show her cousin that she was unaffected by what she said.

“Well, since you like her already…”

“I’m not..” taeyeon immediately answered

“So, I just want you to know..” sooyoung continued, completely ignoring her cousin “why don’t you give her a chance..” she walked closer to her cousin, giving the latter another back hugged “She seems nice.. and..” she whispered into taeyeon’e ear “I don’t mind about you, being with her…”

“I don’t understand what are you talking about..” taeyeon pretending not to hear, while still fixing her shirt.

“Ohh, come on..” she gave a naughty smile to her cousin in the mirror, “she is totally in love with you..” she said “don’t tell me that you don’t realized it..”

“I don’t..” taeyeon answered shortly

“And, you like her too, Don’t you?” sooyoung doesn’t even listened to what her cousin said.

“I said, I’m not choi sooyoung..”

“So, tell me..” she still has that naughty smile on her face “why are you blushing?”

Taeyeon released herself from her cousin embrace, walking here and there, pretending to be busy arranging her stuff. “you must be mistaken.. my lovely cousin..” taeyeon said, without even looking at sooyoung. And it’s only make the tall girl let out a small laugh.

“what?” taeyeon looked at her cousin weirdly.

“You are only doing that when you’re embarrassed..” sooyoung tried to stop her giggling.

“Doing what?”

“Calling me ’my lovely cousin’ and pretending that you didn’t see me..” sooyoung walked closer to her cousin, holding her wrist, stopped her from busying herself. “I just don’t want you to stop going after her because of me..” she said slowly.

Taeyeon only sighed “it’s not because of you..” she stared at the tall girl “let’s just drop this topic, okay?”

“Are you sure, you won’t regret this?” sooyoung stared back.

“Yeah, soo..”

Sooyoung looked at her cousin for a moment before released her hands from taeyeon’s wrist “okay..” she said slowly “it’s up to you..” she smiled and walked out from the room.

But before the door closed, sooyoung’s head appear once again “oh yeah, you wear that shirt because jessica once said that you look hot in it, right?” she gave an innocent expression before she shut the door.

“YAHH!! Choi sooyoung!!!”

-----

 

Taeyeon and sunny are walking to their class since their class will start soon, while sooyoung, tiffany and hyoyeon are just sitting in the cafeteria because they still have about an hour. Tiffany and sooyoung are sitting beside each other, while hyoyeon is sitting in front of tiffany.

Tiffany and hyoyeon are busy eating while chatting about random things, and sooyoung is reading her book, with her headset plugged on both her ears, listening to some songs.

Just then five girls walked closer to their seat. “soo..” yuri called. All five of them are just standing there awkwardly.

Tiffany and hyoyeon stop chatting and stared at them, while sooyoung doesn’t even take a glance. Even without looking, she knows who called her from her voice, but she just pretend not to hear.

“Soo..” yuri called her once again. But the tall girl doesn’t even bother to lift her head. And on the other hand, there is another tall girl standing beside yuri who can’t take her eyes from the latter who just keep silent.

“What do you want?” tiffany asked.

“w-we.. just want to thank sooyoung about this..” she handed a letter to tiffany. It’s the cancellation latter from the previous punishment.

Tiffany looked at the letter on yuri’s hand, and took a glance at her tall bestfriend. Sooyoung doesn’t even move. Tiffany knows that sooyoung of course can hear yuri’s voice. She stared at sooyoung for a moment, knowing that the latter won’t speak a word, she shifted her gaze back at the five girls.

“She might can’t hear you, busy reading..” she sighed “I will tell her later..” she added.

Yuri stared back at her hesitantly, before nodded her head. “Okay, thank you..”

While yuri, hyomin, and jessica walked out from the cafeteria ang going to their class, yoona and seohyun stayed there. They was about to go to another seat before hyoyeon called them.

“Hey, why don’t you just join us?” she gave them a warm smile.

They stared at each other for a moment, trying to think whether it’s really a good idea to sit with them.

“Hey, don’t worry..” hyoyeon smiled “tiffany won’t mind it, right?” she looked at the letter. And knowing that seohyun is hyoyeon’s girlfriend, she just gave a nod.

They walked closer and sitting on the seat beside hyoyeon. Seohyun is sitting beside her girlfriend, and yoona beside seohyun.

Tiffany and hyoyeon continued their chat while seohyun sometimes talked with them. And there are only two figures who don’t say a word at all. Sooyoung will keep silent and reading her book, while yoona can only glances secretly at the latter every now and then.

-----

 

Yuri, jessica, and hyomin walked to their class. hyomin immediately takes a seat beside sunny, while jessica takes another beside taeyeon, and yuri is sitting beside her cousin.

Hyomin tried to make a conversation with sunny as soon as she sits. But sunny just answered it in the same manner, shortly, and she doesn’t even looking at her girlfriend, she only took a quick glance. And it eventually made hyomin gave up to make their conversation longer. She sighed and tuned her attention to the front class, waiting for their lecturer to come.

Beside her, jessica seems have the same problem. But the only difference is taeyeon doesn’t even answer any of her questions, and she doesn’t even bother to take a glance at her. She tried to thank the latter, but taeyeon doesn’t even seem to listen.

Yuri stared at two of her friends in turn, sighed.

If it’s not because of me, sica wouldn’t have a hard time approaching taeyeon right now, and yoona doesn’t have to seem depressed just because she can’t talk to sooyoung, and hyomin wouldn’t have a fight with her girlfriend..” she released another deep breath.

“Now kwon yuri, think a way to fix this mess…” she mumbled silently