chap 57

I Want You Only

Sooyoung is standing in front of the big mirror, staring at her reflection while fixing her black short tight dress, she starts losing in her thought, before another girl walked out from the bathroom.

“Baby..” Yoona called, wrapped by the half wet towel, circling her arms around the taller girl’s waist.

Sooyoung let out a small smile, meeting Yoona’s eyes on the mirror before turning her body to face the girl, without releasing Yoona’s arms from her waist.

“You should really put something on now..” Sooyoung warned playfully, throwing a naughty smile after “I swear, baby.. you’re being too much to resist right now..” she added, giving a soft kiss on the latter’s lips.

“Look who’s talking..” Yoona mumbled, slightly blushing, fixing her wrapped arms to Sooyoung’s neck.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows creased, leaning closer to her girlfriend, wrapping her slender arms around Yoona’s waist to pull the girl closer “..are you just.. flirting back?”

Yoona pouted, burying her red face on Sooyoung’s neck, mumbling “that because.. I might not have much time left to do this..”

“Oh, come on..” Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle “you’re saying that like I am dying..”

“Yahh! Don’t joke like that…” Yoona slapped the tall girl’s exposed shoulder lightly.

Sooyoung went silent for a moment, running her hand on her girlfriend’s back, letting out a deep breath before she whispered “..everything will be okay..”

Yoona pulled herself slightly from the hug, staring into the tall brunette’s eyes “..without you beside me? I don’t think so..”

“Baby-..”

“Sooyoung.. are you sure about your decision?” Yoona cut “don’t you want to rethink about this? How about looking for other way? Or—or-..”

“Baby, look…” Sooyoung cut, having a sight of her girlfriend frowned “..i can’t find any other way..” she mumbled tiredly “aunt Kim.. is the only person who can help me now..”

“When are you going to tell your cousin then?”

“Hmm.. she will know it..” Sooyoung mumbled, taking a glance at her wristwatch “in an hour..”

“You’re really not going to tell her?”

“She will know it anyway..” Sooyoung replied “from her mother..”

“Yeah, right in the party..”

“It’s a good thing that her mother invited all of us..”

“She is going to get seriously mad..” Yoona mumbled “worse, she might flare up in the party..”

“She won’t..” Sooyoung mumbled “but, I obviously will so gonna get it later, after the party..” Sooyoung sighed “I don’t feel like going home later..”

“Of course you would.. you’re having a one-side decision..” Yoona frowned “she will greatly disprove this..” Yoona added “and this time.. I’m taking Taeyeon’s side..”

“Baby-..”

“And stop telling me that everything going to be okay..” Yoona cut “because I know, it won’t..”

“Baby-..”

“What am I going to do without you? it will get so boring without you.. I will get lonely for—for how long?! And—and-..”

Sooyoung’s lips successfully silent the small ranted, and Yoona found herself helplessly responding to the kiss.

“..I love you..” Sooyoung whispered, leaning her temple on Yoona’s “..i really can’t do this without you..” she added “I will able to go through this because I know, I have you..”

Yoona gets it.. she knows it.. she just doesn’t want to understand it..

But it’s not even that long since they’re in relationship..

So much things even happened until they stand where they’re standing right now, and still together.. is so much more of what Yoona can be grateful for..

But then, how much tests that they’re supposed to get over with, until what they call heaven approve their love?

“..time will passed quickly.. that without you noticing it, everything will back to its place..” Sooyoung reassured, brushing the tip of her nose with Yoona’s “me… in you’re embrace.. and you.. in mine..”

But Yoona is still pouting..

Sooyoung pressed her lips on Yoona’s, this time, longer, harder, letting her girlfriend take over her mind, again..

“..okay.. really..” Sooyoung mumbled breathlessly “.. you should really put something on, before we ended up on bed.. again..” Sooyoung let out a small giggle “and I don’t want my baby getting sick because of me..” she added “besides, we’re having a party to attend in half an hour baby..”

Yoona let out a weak smile, planting another deep kiss on her girlfriend’s lips, mumbling a soft “I love you too..” before making her way to put her dress on.

-----

 

Taeyeon is standing on the big hall. Her eyes scanning her surrounding carefully, trying to let out some lucky guesses about who her mother’s business new partner is.

 

“Tae.. the company dinner will be held tonight.. and I hope to see you there..” Mrs.Kim said on the phone.

“How many times do I need to tell you.. I don’t want to involve in that company..” Taeyeon said coldly “I won’t come to-..”

“I  understand..” Mrs.Kim cut “I have chanced my mind..” she added, making her daughter’s brows furrowed in confuse.

“Taeyeon.. I just want to introduce you to my new business partner..”

“Do you think I will believe that?”

“You know me well, Taeyeon..” Mrs.Kim said calmly “I’m someone who will keep my words..”

“What are you planning right now, mom?” Taeyeon questioned “and what about your new business partner?”

“I understand it if you don’t want to take over my place..” Mrs.Kim said “I’ve arranged everything neatly.. and I can assure you one thing..” Mrs.Kim added “after tonight, you won’t listen a word from me about the company anymore..”

“What do you mean?”

“I respect your decision about your school..” Mrs.Kim said “and so, I will let you do whatever you want.. this will be the last time I insist for you to attend this company dinner..”

“I don’t know..” Taeyeon voiced doubtfully “you’re hiding something..” she said “you, obviously do..”

“As I said, I have a new business partner..” Mrs.Kim said “and I decided to work with that person..” she added “and I just want you to know about who the person is..”

“So, you mean, you’re giving your share, your part in the company to you new business partner? A stranger?”

“No, Taeyeon..” Mrs.Kim replied “the person is not a stranger.. and I’m not giving the share to her..”

“I told you, I will only work with her..” Mrs.Kim explained “I already arranged everything.. as how I want.. I will explain to you tonight..”

“Are you sure, mom? You’re not asking me to come and announce something about me taking over your place, right?”

“I won’t..”

“Who is your new business partner? You said that person is not a stranger?” Taeyeon questioned "what are you planning mom?"

“Just come, you’ll see there..”

 

The room is definitely packed with people, Taeyeon even recognize some of them, but it’s not what bothering her right now..

She, along with the other girls are standing one of the side of the spacious hall, quite enough to have a small chat, but still able to observe her surrounding.

That’s when a familiar woman comes closer to their spot.

“Mom…” Taeyeon called, greeting her mom politely, the old lady gave a small smile, before giving the same smile to her daughter’s friends, sparing a glance to a certain tall brunette, and the latter gave a small smile before exchange a glance with her girlfriend.

“Thank you for coming..” Mrs.Kim said.

“So, since I’m here already.. what do you want to tell me, mom?”

Mrs.Kim let out a soft sigh, glancing over at the black dressed brunette, maybe taking a look if she is being prepared by what they was about to announce.

“Taeyeon..” Mrs.Kim said “meet over my new business partner..” she added, making the certain brunette took some light steps closer to their spot “Choi Sooyoung..”