chap 7

I Want You Only

Sooyoung and sunny walking to find hyomin. Just one hour ago, sunny texted hyomin and she said they’re waiting for jessica in her class. They’re standing in front of the door and sunny lift her hand to reach the knob.

“you know, about going after sooyoung…” but just when she heard her name being mentioned by someone, sooyoung reach sunny hand and prevent her friend to open the door.

 “no. you can’t yoong..” another voices said

“why do you want to stop?” 

“well, nothing.. it’s just that I feel this is not right..”

“we can’t stop now yoong. Just as we planned, you will make her falling in love with you so that we can use her if her cousin is going to hurt sica. don’t tell me that.. you’re falling for..”

“no, I am not. I am not, okay..”

Sunny eyed her bestfriend who is standing beside her. Sooyoung keep her face expressionless. She keeps listening in their conversation, wanting to know about what’s going on. Sunny really worried about her and she is really mad. All this time, taeyeon protect her cousin from something like this. From people who can hurt her. She is wondering about what’s on the latter’s mind right now. And she hate that she can’t read her bestfriend’s face right now.

 “hey.. yoong.. do you listen?”

“listen to what?”

“what’s wrong with you there days? You are spacing out a lot lately. Are you okay

 “I’m okay. Don’t worry”

“I said, just keep going after sooyoung as we planned until I can be sure that taeyeon won’t hurt my cousin. it will be easy for you, right? just make sure that sooyoung is slowly falling for you.”

“yeah.. I know.. you already said that thousand times”

“why don’t we go to the teachers room? We can just wait for sica there. I think she will finish by minute.”

“okay, let’s just wait there.”

Sunny can fell that the conversation comes to the end. And sooyoung just standing still, unmoved.

The door opened, revealing a surprised yoona to see an unexpected person there. Her eyes widened in shock and she is standing there, fozen, speechless. She never thought that actually there is someone outside. Just as soon as she saw the tall girl standing there, a million thought, running on her mind “out of all people who can be here, why it has to be you”

“what’s wrong yoong..” Second after, seeing her friends not moving from her spot to go out from the class, hyomin and yuri are slowly walking to yoona and surprised to see sunny and sooyoung standing there. All of them, standing in silence.

Sunny standing there obviously mad with an angry look on her face. It seems like she is holding herself to start yelling at them. She seems waiting for the taller girl to talk. But sooyoung just standing there with a cold face.

“I came here to give your book back” sooyoung lift her hand and give yoona her book. Yoona reached out her hand to take her book but sooyoung doesn’t even give a smile.

“about your conversation earlier…” she added “explain” a hint of coldness can be feel from her tone. Her eyes looking straight into yoona’s.

Yoona tried to open , but nothing seems comes out from . She doesn’t know what to say. She doesn’t know what to explain. She lost her words. She can’t think of anything right now. so she just ended up staring back into sooyoung’s eyes.

“it was my plan..” yuri said slowly after seeing yoona does’t give any answer sooyoung wants.

“what plan?” still with the same tone, she shifted her gaze to look at yuri who is standing beside yoona. But yoona still can’t stop herself from staring at the latter in front of her.

“there was when jessica told us that she is falling in love with your cousin, I made this plan. I know how other people look at taeyeon, she will only playing with sica.” Yuri paused  “So, in order for sica not to get hurt, I made this plan. I asked yoona to go after you. make you falling in love with her and if by any change taeyeon is going to hurt my cousin, I can threatening taeyeon that I can do the same by hurting you.” yuri stared at sooyoung for a moment before added

“all people know how protective she is towards you. so, she won’t make such things happened. She will definitely won’t let anyone hurt you” she said slowly

“and it gives you the right to play with someone’s heart!?! To hurt anyone you want?!!” sunny yelled. She glared at yuri, she can’t hold herself anymore.

“i.. i.. just..”

“don’t you dare giving me any excuse!! You know that what you did totally wrong!!” sunny glared at the shuttering yuri

“I’m.. really sorry..”

“sorry?!! After all you did, that’s all you can say?!! and you think sorry can solve everything?!!” sunny shouted

“i… i…”

“have you even think about what will happen before you start doing this stupid plan of yours?!! You said it yourself that taeyeon won’t let enyone hurt her cousin?!? Like what have you said, do you even think of what taeyeon capable to do if she find out about this!!???”

Hearing that, they’re all went silent. Thay have nothing to say. They’re clearly at fault. And they’re all know that what sunny said is all true.

“is jessica is a part of your plan?” sooyoung asked with her cold tone after she hold sunny hand to calm her friend down.

“no.. I can assure you that she is not a part of this plan. She even doesn’t know about this at all” yuri looking at the latter, afraid of what will she does next

After a second of silence, sooyoung speaks

“you better sure that jessica is not a part of your plan. Because if I find out that she is only playing with my cousin, I won’t let you go… I will make your live become totally a mess...” She still staring at yuri “You and your friends…”

“and about my cousin. She is not like what people said. She won’t do such things to others. So don’t you dare going around and tell trash like that”

Sooyoung then shifted her gaze to yoona who still staring at her. “and since I already know about your plan… “ sooyoung said coldly

Yoona can see it. The same eye she once saw in the library. She is sure that she can see it there. pain, sadness, hurt, betrayed…. And she can’t stop staring at her eyes “what is that beautiful pair of eyes hiding all this time”

“you can stop now..” sooyoung added. She then turn to look at her friend “you want to talk to hyomin right? I’ll be leaving now.” and she just walking away from that place. Sunny not even thinking, she just following sooyoung, leaving that place. After what she heard, she doesn’t have any mood to talk to hyomin right now.

After the two figures disappears from their sight, yuri looked at her other friends who doesn’t even say a word since then.

“hey.. yoong.. are you okay?” yuri said slowly after seeing hyomin looking at her but yoona keep frozen in her spot.

“yoong..” she make the latter face her,  “crap..” she mumbled slowly when she sees a drop of tears slowly falling from yoona's eyes.