chap 37

I Want You Only

“Long time no see.. kim nana..”

“..hi.. tae..” the tall blonde gave a smile, taeyeon replied with a sharp glare instead.

“Don’t hi me..”

Nana sighed, doesn’t know what to do or what to say.

“Let me make it short..” the shorter girl said, firmly “I don’t want to see you near my cousin.. I don’t-..”

“I can’t..” the tall blonde cut “I can’t do it.. taeyeon..”

“I’m not asking whether you can do it or not..” she glared “I’m telling you not to go any closer to her..”

“I can’t..” and once again taeyeon got the same reply from the blonde.

“Hurting her once is enough..” taeyeon said “do you think I will let you do it again?”

“I won’t hurt her..” nana exclaimed “I love her.. and I want her back.. I want us back.. just like how we’re back then..” she added.

“And do you think I will believe you?”

“I’m telling you the truth..”

“Yeah..” taeyeon replied sarcastically “that’s why you left her..”

“I need to leave with my family that time.. I don’t have any choice..”

“And not telling her look like a good move!?” taeyeon snapped.

“Look.. I’m really sorry about that accident..” nana said, sincerely “if only I know it will turned out like that, I really would leave her.. I regret it..”

“And you think, sorry will solve everything?!”

“Tae.. I-..”

“You’re just the same.. as her parents..” taeyeon gave a bitter chuckle “you’re one of her reason, why she can’t believe in anyone.. because for her, everyone is just the same.. because whatever they say, in the end, they will leave her.. taking all her trust.. and leave her with nothing..”

“Tae-..”

“Forget it nana..” taeyeon cut “I’m not going to let you come near her..” the shorter girl gave another sharp glare “and you better listen to me when I’m still saying it nicely…”

“Then.. let me prove her..”

“Proving what? that no matter how much she let you come ito her life that you will keep on hurting her?! that you will carry away all her trust once again?! That you will-..”

“Love her with my all?” nana cut.

Taeyeon scoffed “don’t joke with me..”

“Give me a chance to show you then.. that I won’t hurt your cousin.. that I love her so much.. that-..”

“What a lie..” the shorter girl cut “if you really love her, you wouldn’t leave her in the first place.. you wouldn’t make her feel unwanted.. you wouldn’t taking all her trust.. you and her parents..”

“I’m really sorry about that accident, tae.. I really-..”

“Stop saying sorry!!” taeyeon snapped “do you think it will change everything?! Do you think it will give everything back to its place?!”

“Tae..”

“Leave her alone.. she is okay now.. without you she would be better..”

“Why? Because of that girl?”

“Why? Does it bother you?” taeyeon raised her brows.

“Is that girl is in love with her?”

“..what if she does?”

“..then..” nana gave the shorter girl a challenge look “what if the girl leave her too? what if that girl just show her that she is just the same as anyone else? What if one day she just leave sooyoung too.. what would you do?”

“What do you mean?” taeyeon gave another stern look “are you planning something?”

“What if I can show you, that in the end.. that girl.. will leave sooyoung too?”

“Whatever you think right now.. you better stop it nana..”

“Why? you are afraid that I will hurt her?” nana gave a small laugh “will you protect her from me too?”

“I don’t think I need to do that..” taeyeon replied with another small confident smile “because I believe.. sooyoung.. are going to do more than just protect her..” she smirked, before leaving the tall blonde there.

Nana gripped her hands, staring sharply to the shorter girl’s back “I’m going to show you tae.. that in the end, that girl will eventually leave sooyoung..”

-----

 

 

Taeyeon, jessica, sunny, yuri, and hyomin, are waiting for their other friend in the cafeteria. They have wanting to meet to visit sunny’s new café.

And sunny, excitedly keep on telling about the café progress, which can surely has its opening anytime soon. And all their other friends can only listen to the excited short blonde, giving a small smile while shaking their head slightly.

And upon seeing sooyoung, yoona, tiffany, hyoyeon, and seohyun walked inside the cafeteria, sunny, more even excitingly jumped from her seat, and impatiently going out from the cafeteria and go to the parking lot.

And just like this morning, they go in pair.

It takes around 20 minutes until they reached sunny café. And of course, being the owner, sunny is the first one who runs to her new café.

But she stops right in front of the café. Her eyes widened in horror before slowly it calmed down, looking at her café condition, knowing she can do nothing about it.

All glasses broken and scattered everywhere, the front glass door broken badly, and the first step she took inside the café, she can see mess everywhere.

The cashier’s counter completely unshapely anymore, the sofa, wooden chairs, and tables all broken to pieces. All the glued wallpaper in the wall tore badly, and she doesn’t need to go upstairs to confirm the same mess it already has been there.

Too shock, suuny doesn’t even have any power left to cry. She is left speechless. And even all her friends who is coming in one by one, eyeing her expression.

Hyomin walked closer, holding sunny’s right hand.

“It’s must be her..” sunny mumbled, letting out a bitter laugh, surely know who did all this things.

“Sunny..”

“I’m okay..” sunny cut her girlfriend’s word, giving a small reassured smile.

“Hey guys..” she turned to her friends, giving a small smile “I think we can’t visit my café today.. how about some other day? You all can go ho-..”

“Where do you put that white t-shirt that you use to work?” the tallest one cut. Sunny has ever called her before to give a hand along with tae, hyo, and tiff.

“Hmm?” the short blonde stared at her, confused.

“Where do you put that white t-shirt that you use to work?” sooyoung repetead.

“..it should be on the lower cupboard, behind the cashier’s counter..”

Soyoung walked through the blonde girl, going right to the place where her bestfriend shows, taking a lot of the white t-shirt, the same amount of their number.

She walked back to her friends, handed each of them with one of the white t-shirt, before she turned back, taking of the white t-shirt on her hand, out from its plastic cover, wearing it swiftly.

She turned back to her friends, staring at them with brows furrowed “what are you waiting for?” she asked, staring at them weirdly “we still have a lot to do..”

Sooyoung then went inside the room, checking the lavatory room to take the cleaning inventory which fortunately seems still in a good shape for its place in the small room.

Without waiting to be told twice, yoona swiftly put her shirt and going inside, but she stopped right beside the shorter blonde “hey.. I should thank you if this make me closer to her..” yoona whispered, chuckling while glancing over to the tall girl, before going after her.

Others quickly put theirs and made their way inside.

“Yah… you should really pay me for this..” tiffany teased, making her way inside.

“Yeah, should we talk about salary after this?” yuri joked, before going with her girlfriend.

“You owe me dinner..” hyoyeon added.

“Yah.. don’t bully her..” seohyun scolded her girlfriend, and giving a warm smile to the short blonde, before both of them making their way inside.

“We’re here for you..” taeyeon smiled, giving a light pat on the shorter blonde’s shoulder, while jessica only giving a small smile, before again, both of them going inside.

Sunny stood in her spot still, her eyes wondering around the room, looking at each of her friends who are already working. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes, she feels grateful to think that she always has a reason to be when there is something bad happen to her.

But soon, the tears followed with a light chuckling, seeing her childish friends who is surely having a fun time cleaning, with some bickering about which place to clean or to arguing about who will clean the first floor and who the second floor, some even fighting over the cleaning inventory, and some even playing with the broken property.

Soon, that what supposed to be the cleaning time, changed into a fun time playing. And sure, they definitely get even closer.