chap 3

I Want You Only

The two cars headed to the mall and when they arrived there, they park their car in the VIP section. Since the mall is one of the Twin Company’s which is well known from kim’s and choi’s property, some employees know them.

They’re walking together, when it’s obvious that they only wondering here and there. Sunny and hyomin already missing from them, of course enjoying their date.

“unnie, I will go to the bookstore” seohyun suddenly speaking,while facing the others.

“I will go with you” hyoyeon raise her hand while grinning.

“ah, okay unnie.” Seohyun just smile a little while going with hyoyeon.

The others just awkwardly standing there, while jessica glancing at taeyeon. She is obviously want to drag the latter somewhere. But it seems that she doesn’t have anything in mind. Luckily, tiffany seems to notice that.

“I will go with yuri there.” Tiffany hold yuri arm, and drag the letter out from there, leaving the two figures there.

“so, where do you want to go?” taeyeon suddenly speaking, which make jessica startled.

“umm, I don’t really care, as long as I’m with you” jessica mumbled slowly

“where? Did you say something?”

“oh, nnoo.. I mean, I don’t really have anyplace I want to go particulary, so.. it’s okay if we just walk around.”

“hey,then do you want to watch a movie?” taeyeon suggest

“oh, it’s a good idea” jessica said while smilling to the latter.

They both watch a sad movie, which actually quite boring for them. It’s not really a lot of people there. Maybe only around 10 person, since it’s working time. So they just sitting there and stare at the huge screen while eating their popcorn. Jessica who is obviously bored, secretly glancing at the latter beside her who is trying hard to concentrate in the movie.

“why? Is there something on my face?” taeyeon suddenly facing jessica who get surprised that the latter know what she has been doing.

“o.. oh.. noo, It’s just that the movie is quite boring” jessica  can feel her face get hotter while she  turn her head, before taeyeon see her blushing.

“and you found out that staring at me is more exiting?”

“wh..what? noo.. i.. jjust..” taeyeon just giggling silently looking at the shuttering jessica.

“hey, I am joking” taeyeon trying to stop herself from laughing, before they disturb other people there.

Jessica staring at the latter beside her “but, what if I do?”

“do what?” taeyeon who already stop laughing look at her with a questionable face.

“that I do found out that looking at you is more exiting” jessica said while looking at the latter, trying to read her expression.

Taeyeon keeps silent, trying to think a good respond “I am not a good person, jessica. You should stop whatever you are doing right now”

“I don’t want to”

“I am not even kind enough”

“I don’t care”

“maybe one day I will hurt you”

“it’s okay, I know you don’t hurt people. I have seen you many times tae. You are more than good.”

“you won’t endure being with me”

“then.. try me” with that, jessica lean closer to taeyeon, closing the gap between them. That when taeyeon stop talking. When she feels jessica’s lips on hers.

-----

 

“tell me why I am here again?” for the nth times, hyeyeon mumbled silently while following the latter who seems lost in her own world when she sees the bookstore.

“unnie, it’s okay if you want to go somewhere else. I will be okay here, by myself. I can looking for you if I already finish.” Seohyun tried to talk when she sees hyoyeon actually not excited there.

“oh, no.. I just want to start reading a book to. I am actually looking for a good one.” She smile, not really sincery, but enough to assure the latter.

“really?” seohyun said while give her a big smile, showing that she is really excited. “I can help you looking for one”

“oh, noo.. it’s..” hyeyeon stops when she sees seohyun already going to another section, trying to find a book for her. “oh, good. Now I really have to start reading” hyeyeon mumbled before going toward the latter who already pick her second books.

-----

 

Tiffany walking with her hand still in yuri’s arm. Which actually both of yuri’s hands and hers already have a lot of tiffany’s shopping bags.

“oh.. lookkk… it’s pinkk” tiffany release her grip from yuri’s arm when she sees a pink dress shop.

She enters the shop like excitedly, like a lost child who seems to find a candy land. Unknowingly, a smile forming on yuri’s face.

“she’s cute” she thought while still have her eyes glued on the latter who seem unaware of her surrounding. It’s like she is the only person there.

“okay, that’s enough” yuri said calmly while dragging the latter out from that place.

“whattt?.. whyyy?” tiffany said while pouting

“look, you’re already bought more than enough. Are you planning to buy an entire mall?” yuri said while showing tiffany her hands. “and, just for your information, this is heavy” she walks faster, leaving tiffany there.

“heyy, wait.. okay, sorry” tiffany said when she alreading catching for the latter “besides, you are the one who offered to help me”

“yeah, but I don’t know that you won’t stop buying things. Gezz.. I bet, if you can buy the mannequin, you will definitely take them home” yuri sighs

“okay, what if I pay  you? You know, how about dinner? My treat..” tiffany said while giving her eyesmile, which actually make yuri sigh in defeat.

“okay” she then follow tiffany to one of the restaurant there. “but can you please stop being so cute” she mumbled silently

-----

 

Sunny and hyomin just walking around. Simply enjoying their time together. It’s rare for them to go out like this. They have a lot of homework, assignment, project, and even if they meet each other, it’s seldom that it just the two of them.

They are walking in the mall’s garden placed on the rooftop. A small pool and beautifull trees and flowers here and there. It’s almost night, and the mall seems not really crowded especially there. It’s just the two of them there.

They are standing there, while enjoying the scenery.

“here, it’s cold” sunny said while wrap her jacket around her girlfriend shoulder.

“oh, no bunny. I’m not that cold” hyomin said while trying to push the jacket back to her girlfriend.

“but, I want you to wear it. Pleasee~” sunny said with her pleading eyes which make hyomin agreed.

“I hope this last forever” hyomin said hen she feel sunny arm around her waist.

“I don’t think forever is enough”

“you’re cheesy” hyomin giggling while looking to her grinning girlfriend.

“but you’re in love with this cheesy girlfriend of yours”

“yeah, I can’t help but falling deeper and deeper for you” she smile leaning her head on sunny shoulder in silent. It’s comfortable, because they both know, even words can’t explain how they feel right now.

-----

 

Yoona stealing a glance at the figure who sit beside her with her eyes close. She has been like that for hours already. She talked a lot before. But it’s simply about random things. It’s like she doesn’t want yoona to go more than that. Yoona sighs thinking what can she do. She close her eyes only to remember her conversation with yuri last night.

“you don’t make any progress yoong. If this keep happening, taeyeon will hurt sica before you make sooyoung fallen for you.”

“it’s not easy yul. It’s even already too hard to make her feel comfortable around me and you’re asking me to make her fall for me?” yoona ask in disbelief

“then do something. At least to know if you’re close enough”

Yoona only sigh “you owe me a lot, you know”

 

Sooyoung open her eyes when she feel a weight on her lap. Which make her surprised to find yoona facing her while sitting in her lap with her leg each beside her thigh.

“what are you…”

Just before she can finish her question, she feels yoona lips on hers. Through shocked at first, soon she moves her lips along with yoona’s. The kiss getting even more heated, when yoona encircling her arms around sooyoung’s neck, and she can feel sooyoung arms on her waist. Yoona starts kissing sooyoung neck when she feels the latter pushing her closer. Soon, she back to her lips.

They both stop when they lacking for air, which make both of them panting. After seconds, sooyoung seems shocked with what have they done. She push yoona lightly to her side, up from her lap while mumbling “sorry…”

Just before sooyoung can stand up, yoona grab her wrist “it’s okay.. i.. I mean..”

“No, it’s not okay” sooyoung stand up from her place go to another side, pacing back and forth before she finally calm herself and sitting there silently.

Yoona can only sitting there, looking at the figure, don’t know what to do. “good, now you just push her away. Just what have you done im yoona” she mumble to herself, while she can’t take her eyes from the latter.