chap 33

I Want You Only

They are all sitting on the cafeteria, after a long tired day of college, having a talk about what to do right now, or planning something fun for spending their noon.

Since they all are already quite in a good term, they don’t really have much problem having a gathering like this. And it’s like a usual thing they do lately.

“Are you two in relationship?” sunny suddenly asked, suspiciously, after seeing yuri caressed the red haired girl’s cheek.

“Ah..” tiffany turned her head to stare at her bestfriend “I forget to tell you..” she said, grinning “yes, we are..” she added, proudly “right, baby?” she turned back to the tanned girl.

“Y-yes..” making the tall girl went blushing, and the red haired girl only giggled.

“Oh.. I’m happy for you, unnie..” seohyun said, giving a warm smile.

“You two really look good together..” hyomin added.

“Of course we are..” tiffany replied, wrapping her left arm on the tanned girl’s waist, and not forgetting to give another naughty smile to her blushing girlfriend, and the pink tint on the tanned girl’s cheeks get even more visible.

They are all giggled at the scene, having fun at teasing the new couple.

“It’s really fun spending time together like this..” tiffany remarked, while obviously giving a teasing look to few people there “right?” making two short woman blushing, the doe eyes girl with pink shades on her cheeks just rolled her eyes while muttering ‘she is on it again’ silently, and a tall girl who is turning her head, completely avoiding the topic.

And the eyes smiling girl giggled, enjoying this too much.

“We should do this more often…” hyoyeon who has no idea about tiffany teasing, jumped in.

“Yess..” sunny who is in the same stated as her blonde bestfriend, added excitedly “how about we invited them on our weekly dinner?”

“Oh!!” tiffany has her hands clapped happily “it’s really a good idea!”

“What’s weekly dinner?” the tanned girl asked, staring at her excited girlfriend.

“Well, even if we always have our dinner together, it’s different for the Saturday night..” she answered, smiling.

“Yeahh..” hyoyeon added “if on usual day we only have dinner together after having individual busy day.. in Saturday, we’re not only having dinner, it is a must to stay at home together, and spending time all day together.. we usually swimming, playing games, watching movies, and all but we’re just simply spending it together in home..” she explain.

“So…” tiffany eyed her bestfriend who hasn’t gives any word since now “how about it?”

“..Hmm..” taeyeon took a glance “I’m okay about it..”

“Soo?”

“..I don’t mind..” the tall girl answered, her eyes glued on her drink.

“Okay..” tiffany has that meaningful smile on her face “than it’s planned…” she said happily “let’s spending time together every Saturday, then..” she exclaimed, still having that big smile.

“Hey..” sunny suddenly voiced, taking a glance at her wristwatch “I’m sorry.. I have a date, now..” she said, grinning, earning teasing look from almost all her friends.

“Y-yah!” the short blonde blushed, along with her girlfriend “I’m l-leaving now..” avoiding more teasing, and just leaving.

“Tae..” the tall girl called, making her cousin to look at her “are you coming with me to the bookstore?” she asked, since they already planned to go together before.

 “I’m sorry, soo..” she said regretfully “I have some matter to do after this..” Taeyeon stared at her cousin for seconds, taking a quick glance at another tall girl beside her cousin after.

“Oh, it’s okay..” the tall girl answered, I can go there by myself..” she gave a small smile to her cousin.

“I can go with you..” the doe eyes suddenly said, not caring that taeyeon is sitting there, and the tall girl just turned and stared at her, and knowing that she should still avoiding the girl like how she promised to her cousin, she reject it immediately “it’s okay.. I will just..”

“..it’s okay.. just go with her..” the short girl cut, making her cousin stared at her with a questioned look, and so does others.

“Hmm?” sooyoung hummed, her brows creased, confused, something surely not right.

“I don’t want you to go by yourself..” taeyeon reasoned “I will feel even more worried if you go alone..”

“What do you mean?” the tall girl asked “it’s not the first time I’m going by myself..”

“So, I will go now..” taeyeon said, avoiding a talk with her tall cousin.

“Tae..”

“Sica, let me drive you home..” the shorter girl cut, making the tall girl go silent, while her eyes still glued to her cousin, having that we-need-to-talk expression on her face.

Taeyeon stood up from her seat, along with the blonde, but she still gave a quick glance at the doe eyes girl, and she can see that small smile on the tall girl face, while mouthed ‘thank you’. Taeyeon gave her a slight nod before leaving with jessica.

Sooyoung, even thought she still has no idea about why her cousin suddenly changed, she can definitely feel that something happened between the two figures. Taking a not to have a talk with her cousin, she stood up from her seat.

“..Come on..” she mumbled, before walking out from the cafeteria.

Yoona stood up, and she can see that naughty smile on tiffany’s face before she left.

The other four figures left staring at each other.

“Okay..” tiffany said after a moment “I’m going to leave too..”

“….hmmm, fany..” hyoyeon suddenly called, making the red haired girl sat back to her seat.

“Hmm?” tiffany hummed, her brows furrowed.

“Err.. there is something I need to tell you..”

“What?” she asked and the two other figures can only staring at them.

“..mm..”

“Hyo, don’t make me wait until tomorrow..” the redhead said impatiently.

Just when she was about to open , a long blonde haired girl walked closer to their seat, and tiffany eyes widened, and so does her bestfriend.

“Hyo!!” the girl said, excitedly “I’ve been looking for you around for an hour already..” she said, grinning, surely not aware of her surrounding.

“W-what are you d-doing here?”

“Oh, come on hyo..” the long haired blonde said playfully “is that how you greet your cousin?”

“..Err.. i..”

“What the hell are you doing here!!?” tiffany snapped.

The girl turned her head, and stared at the familiar figure.

“..mm.. hey tiff..” she said, giving a small smile.

“Don’t you dare call my name!!” tiffany snarled, obviously annoyed by the girl’s presence “after what have you done, it really a surprising thing that you still have the guts to show your face here!!”

The tall blonde girl only stared at the redhead in silent, showing no sign to reply tiffany’s anger, this is the exact words she expected to get from them, just like how she thought. Well, it might be worse if it’s taeyeon. She knows them well, used to know them well.

“..mm.. w-what are you doing here?” hyoyeon asked her cousin, preventing tiffany to explode even more.

“I enroll in this college..” the girl answered calmly, forgetting that tiffany is still there.

“W-what?!” hyoyeon asked, surprised “you didn’t tell me..”

“Yess..” she said, grinning “it’s suppose to be a surprise..”

“O-oh yeah.. it’s quite surprising..” the short blonde answered, giving an awkward smile, while nodding.

“…Where is she?” the tall blonde asked.

“Hmm?”

“Soo..”

Tiffany scoffed “after what you did to her, how dare you’re still looking for her?!”

“I want to talk to her..” the tall girl said “I am here to..”

“To what?” tiffany cut “want her back?!” she gave a sarcastic laugh “what a joke..”

“I don’t care whether you like it or not.. tiff..” she answered bravely “I realized that leaving her is the worst mistake I’ve ever done..” she said “I will do anything to make her back to me..”

“You better stop..” tiffany said coldly “hurting her once is enough..”

The tall blonde girl stared at the red haired girl, sighed “I will win her back, no matter what happed..” and with that, she left the place, leaving the redhead who is still fuming in anger.

Tiffany stared at the tall blonde girl in disbelief, before turning her eyes back to her bestfriend, who is surely trying to avoid making any eye contact with her.

“Oh! What a warm conversation you had!” tiffany said sarcastically, eyes still glued to her bestfriend, ignoring the two pairs of eyes from yuri and seohyun.

“What do you expect tiff!” hyoyeon shot “she is my cousin!”

“Yeah!! And not telling us that she is here is really a good decision!”

“I was about to tell you!” the blonde defended herself.

“Oh, yeah! And making me wait until she show herself here!” tiffany snapped back.

“Tiff, calm down..” the tanned girl said, rubbing her girlfriend’s back, before they make any scene there. The red haired girl puts her elbow on the table and start massaging her temple.

“Who is she?” the tanned girl asked, after seeing her girlfriend calmed down.

“Trouble..” tiffany answered, annoyed.

“Hey.. she is still my cousin..” hyoyeon reminded.

“Hyoyeon troubled cousin..” tiffany said, giving that glare at her bestfriend, making the blonde rolled her eyes, giving in before going into another useless argument.

“Whatever..” the blonde mumbled.

“Make sure she is not going closer to soo..” tiffany said coldly.

“Oh, come on, tiff..” hyoyeon said “don’t tell me you forget how my cousin is..” the blonde added “she is someone who won’t let go what she wants, and she wouldn’t stop until she get what she wants..”

“She is as stubborn as someone I know..” hyoyeon added, getting a glare from her bestfriend.

“What?!”

“Emm.. I mean..” hyoyeon shifted her gaze, fidgeting on her seat “don’t you hear it? she said that she is studying here now..”

“Your cousin is so dead if taeyeon find her here..” tiffany added “she got furious when your cousin left her lovely cousin..” she emphasized in her last two words.

“Yeah..” the blonde sighed “and I am so dead if she even find out that I keep in touch with my cousin all this time..”

“What!?” tiffany gave her an are-you-kidding-me look.

“Oh, come tiff!!” the blonde immediately defended herself “she is the one who called me..”

“Why!?”

“Well..” hyoyeon paused, thinking about what to reply “asking about how sooyoung’s doing?” she answered, unsure.

“And you’re giving her what she wants?” she asked, having her brows up.

“Gezz, tiff.. she is only asking about how soo is doing all this time..”

“Yeah!” tiffany answered sarcastically “after she left, she is totally have the right to do that!”

“Tiff..”

Tiffany gave her an unbelievable look “you seriously have so much to explain, kim..” she exclaimed, making her bestfriend sighed.

“I don’t care..” tiffany stated “I want sooyoung with yoona, no matter what..” she said, having an intense stare to her blonde bestfriend, and the latter only went silent.

“What?” hyoyeon asked when the red haired girl’s eyes still glued on her.

“You can’t side both..” tiffany said, doesn’t have any intention to shift her gaze from the blonde.

“She is my cousin..” hyoyeon gave her a are-you-seriously-asking-me-that look.

“Hmm?” and tiffany staring back with that i-want-your-answer-now look on her face.

“..what if soo is still in love with my cousin?” the blonde asked.

“So, are you just taking your cousin’s side?” tiffany shot.

“No.. no.. I’m just asking..” she answered immediately.

“Then..” tiffany eyed her bestfriend “let’s just make sure she is falling for yoona..” she answered casually “which I believe.. they are getting close to it..” she added, not forgetting to give that meaningful smile on her face.

Hyoyeon only nodded in response.

“So.. your answer is..”

Hyoyeon sighed in defeated, knowing that her bestfriend won’t let her go until she get what she want “fine..” she mumbled “I’ll go with yoona..” she answered, giving that satisfied smile on the red haired girl’s face.