chap 1

I Want You Only

Just as usual monday morning, a certain group can be seen in the cafetaria in the university. They've been chatting as usual while waiting for their classes to begin. They've been talking randomly when a voice stop their morning chatting.

"Sunny ahhh" hyomin voice interupt which make a short blonde stand up and giving her a hug.

"hyomin ahh, what took you so long?" sunny looking at her while giving a pout.

"yeah, ask them." hyomin point her friends who who standing behind her with her chin after giggling for her girlfriend behavior.

Sunny shifting her gaze only to find four girls standing awkardly while giving a smile which make sunny just smile back.

"you're coming here with your friends?" sunny asks her girlfriend, since it's the first time she does this.

"yeah, can they join us for breakfast?"

"umm...  of course." sunny answer her after looking at her friends one by one, while they just shrug their shoulder, indicating that they have no problem with that.

"oh yeah, this is yoona, yuri, seohyun, and jessica. they are my bestfriends" hyomin introducing her friends while pointing to each person for each name.

"hey" sunny greet and smiling at them. "this is my friends. that is sooyoung, and tiffany" sunny introducing her friends while pointing at the two figures who sit beside her "and that's taeyeon and hyoyeon" while pointing the other two figures who sit across sooyoung and tiffany. they're all just give a smile while nodding a little before continuing their chatting just now.

They are all just chatting with each other when tiffany suddenly talking after finding out that actually some of hyomin’s friends are secretly glancing at their side.

"hey, you're in the same class with us right?" reffering to her, sooyoung and hyoyeon while asking some girls there.

"oh yes, seohyun and I are taking art and music performance class while Jessica and yuri take bussiness class along with hyomin." yoona answers tiffany's question.

“yeah, I see you two a lot. And I just feel familiar with you three since you three are in the same classes with taeyeon and sunny, I seldom see you.” Tiffany adds.

After talking for a while, they find out that sunny’s friend are actually really nice. Except for sooyoung and taeyeon but that is only because they talk less than other, so they don’t really know what kind of person that two are. After their breakfast, they are all going to their own classes.

-----

 

Taeyeon and sunny walking to their class along with Jessica, hyomin, and yuri who have the same class as them.

In class, Sunny usually sit between her girlfriend and her bestfriend taeyeon who just starting to play with her phone. While yuri sitting beside hyomin.

“can I sit beside you?” jessica question which make taeyeon staring at her in confuse, thinking why she suddenly ask that to her.

“hmm.. it’s not my chair, so you don’t have to get my permission, you know.” Taeyeon answer while smiling  make jessica sitting beside her while trying not to show how excited she is.

While waiting for their teacher to come, jessica trying to make conversation with Taeyeon who just answer her with a simple answer, trying to focus on her game more.

“is your friend jessica likes taeyeon?” sunny ask her girlfriend after seeing how jessica tried to get taeyeon attention.

“why do you ask?” hyomin staring back at sunny.

“nothing, it’s just seem like that.”

“well, maybe yes.” Hyomin thinking a while before added “do you think it’ll be okay? I mean do taeyeon is in relationship right now?”

“as far as I know, she isn’t” looking at her girlfriend’s concern face, she added “if you worried that taeyeon will hurt you friend, don’t be. She won’t do such things to others.”

“I know” hyomin said while holding her girlfriend hand, giving her reassured smile.

“they actually look good together” sunny smile while the teacher finally enter the class and stopped their little chat.

-----

 

On the other hand, sooyoung, tiffany and hyoyeon walking together to their class along with yoona and seohyun.

“you’re sitting there? Why don’t you sit beside me?” sooyoung asks tiffany who choose to sit in front of her instead of sitting beside her like she always do. When hyoyeon already sitting beside seohyun which she already do in few months.

“I just bored to see you every time” tiffany answer jokingly

“Yahh! I am serious here”

“can I sit here?” just before tiffany can answer her, yoona ask pointing to the empty seat beside sooyoung.

“well, that is tiffany’s…”

“yes, of course” tiffany cut sooyoung before she can finish her word.

Sooyoung shot her gaze towards tiffany before looking to the girl beside her, giving a little smile to show that it’s okay and plug her headset on her ears while waiting for her teacher to avoid any unwanted conversation.

huff, this is going to be hard” yoona mumble while sitting beside her and secretly glancing at the latter beside her every second and now, while the latter totally oblivious about that. And unknown to her tiffany notice that.

 

 

thanks for your comment.. :D