✏ six: Fall [ Kaieun / Rhodes ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Fall
Pairing: Kim Jongin (Kai) & Son Naeun [ Kaieun / Rhodes ]
Written: November 2012
Requested by: anon (on tumblr)
Words: 832

☁☁☁ 

 

The different colors of the leaves to the texture of how they make a crunchy sound were all triggers of the season fall. The slightly rainy weather and the singing winds are mostly related to fall and it was exactly the weather that was happening tonight.

A dim light illuminates in the small cozy apartment in Seoul. Rain pellets hit against the window while the wind makes soft noises. The smell of rain mixed with a small aroma of hot chocolate surfaces the living room in the apartment. A young couple was sitting on the love seat with a warm blanket covering them.

His strong muscular arms wraps around the girl's petite soft waist, his chin resting on the girl's shoulder to close his eyes for a few seconds. The girl smiles and rests her head against his, laying her hands softly on top of his. 

The boy turns his head slightly to have his lips meet her ear, a sweet whisper escaping from his lips, "Naeunnie..." The tone of his voice brings chills down the girl's spine with a light shade of pink starting to grow on her cheeks. "Yes, Jongin?" She replies softly, turning her head to meet her eyes with his. His dark brown orbs were staring right at hers just like a puppy. Gosh. This boy may be y on stage, but his personality is just too cute to resist. 

"Do you remember when we first met?" He asks as a small chuckle comes right after that. Naeun scrunches her lips slightly as she stares off to the side to recollect her memory. A spark enters her mind as she nods, a wide smile appearing on her face, "Yes! It was totally unexpected!"

2011 - Fall.

Jongin was casually strolling in the park with his hands stuffed in his pants pockets. His scarf was wrapped around his neck and was slightly covering his lips. It was unexpectedly chilly that day which would explain why not a lot of people were outside.

As he lets out a deep sigh he continued his walk, his eyes looking straight at the ground. Unfortunately, the scarf also blocked part of his vision due to the thickness of the accessory. He couldn't even see his feet. 

Suddenly, he bumped into something that felt like a walking pole. The wind strongly hit against him as he fell forward, finally realizing that he just hit a person. "Omo!" A high squeal signals Jongin's mind with one hand resting against the person's back of the head and another hand resting on the perosn's hip. 

A soft boom is then heard, both of the humans' eyes closed. Jongin slowly opened his eyes to see the person he hit. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized that he just fall on top of a beautiful girl. "I-I'm really sorry!" Jongin stuttered as the girl opened her eyes, her face completely red.

"C-Can you get off of me first?" Her soft spoken voice politely asks as he stands up, holding his hand out. The girl slowly placed her hand in his, helping herself up. 

"You literally fell," Naeun reminisces as she squeezes Jongin's hands. "It was the scarf though!" Jongin chuckles and rests his lips against her forehead, giving it a soft kiss. Naeun slowly lifts her head up to let out that angelic smile, "And I thank your scarf for that."

The moment between the two stops as the rain grows stronger and the temperature suddenly dropping. The wind enters from the window that is open in the other room, the whole apartment unexpectedly freezing. The couple slowly scoots closer to each other, Jongin's grip around Naeun's waist tightening ever so softly. 

"I thank my scarf too," He replies softly as one of his arms slowly unwrap, his hand cupping her cheek gently. His thumb her face tenderly, his heart beating abnormally. "Fall will always be my favorite season," He murmurs as he stares at Naeun's facial features, his head leaning down slowly. "It was when we first met and fall..." He chuckles effortlessly, "reminds me that I'll always fall for you all over again." 

As the seconds pass, Naeun's cheeks heats up, biting her bottom lip slightly. "Jongin," She mutters, but is interrupted by the feeling of soft plump lips against hers. The beam of infatuation connects the young couple with their lips moving slowly in rhythm and their eyes closing. Her arms gently wrap around his neck, the gap between them nonchalantly closing. 

However, Naeun closes her lips and pulls away softly. "Jongin, I-'" She tries to continue, but this time, Jongin decides to talk, "Let me say it first." He grins and leans his forehead on hers, his eyes lovingly looking at her, "I love you so much, Naeunnie."

A bright white smile spreads across her face, nodding, "I love you too, Jongin." Her boyfriend grins in delight, hugging her tight as they continue on the night as one of the happiest couples.