✏ sixty-one: 좋아요 (I Like It) [ HanMiJin (bangtanexopink) ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: 좋아요 (I Like It)
Characters: Kim Seokjin (Jin), Yoon Bomi, Luhan [ HanMiJin (bangtanexopink) ] + short featurings of bangtan & apink
Written: August 26-27, 2013
Words: 1,452
Inspired by: 좋아요 (I Like It) - Bangtan
Requested by: keketotomato
Author's Note: Oh my gosh, I didn't update in so long ;~; I'm so sorry everyone! I've had a busy week and all orz School is already stressful ;~; But I had a lot of fun moments so far. ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this one shot! I'm trying my best to improve on plots and my writing style so I won't disappoint you guys orz Anyways, thank you for continuing to support and read the stories <3 exopink moments are starting to come in so quickly xD And yes, this is the first bangtanexopink one shot! ^^ 

P.S. There might be some errors because I'm tired orz 

“Hey, Seokjin, I suggest you check Facebook…” were the exact words that my younger friend, Taehyung, told me over the phone. We usually never talk about Facebook or anything about the internet except for food and anime. The worried tone also alarmed me as his scratchy and firm voice echoed through my eardrums.

I sat down by my desk and moved my wireless mouse around on the light brown wood desk, my cursor clicking on the familiar icon. Facebook—I haven’t been on it on weeks. I’m not one to post a lot on Facebook—well---unless I was posting any food I made. Yeah, I’ll admit that…I love cooking.

Anyways, I typed in my email and password, waiting patiently for the page to load. However, right when I finished blinking, my eyes popped open at the first thing I saw on my newsfeed.

Yoon Bomi added a new photo.

There she was—my girl—I mean, ex-girlfriend posing beside a deer-eyed male. My eyes glued to the many little pixels on the screen, trying not to believe what I just saw. Was she really with another guy? Who the hell is this guy anyways?

I clicked on the photo to get a larger scale and on the right hand side there were numerous likes and comments.

Kim Taehyung, Oh Hayoung, Son Dongwoon, and 10 others like this.

Taehyung—I’m going to have a talk with him later on. How can he like it?! I can understand his girlfriend, Hayoung, liking it since she is Bomi’s best friend, but Taehyung—seriously?

On the comments section I’ve seen several of comments: “You two are so cute!” “I wish I could have a cute boyfriend like that T_T” “And who’s this lovely boy, Bbom?” “Yah, Yoon Bomi, why haven’t you told me about this?! I’ve been your friend for years! Fellow ’93 liners, girl!” I couldn’t help but laugh at some of the comments, but deep inside, I envied that man in the picture.

I hovered my cursor over the face of the man and saw the tag: Xi Luhan. I wanted to know everything about him: age, birthday, education, criminal records, anything. My hand instantly went to my phone and without thought; I scrolled through my contacts and pressed on Bomi’s contact.

My fingers retracted from the phone as I stared the contact. Her picture was still there—her lips puckered out, her face scrunched, and her hands in front of her lap. It was too cute. I glanced back at the picture and sighed heavily, frustration running through my veins as memories starts rolling by.

“This is delicious!” She smiled brightly as she sat by the dining table, devouring the kimchi stew I made for her one night. “Really? I’m glad you like it,” I grinned proudly as I sat next to her, relaxing back in my chair after the long hours.

“You should definitely pursue a job in cooking,” She encouraged as she continued to eat, her eyes sparkling with interest. Her excited face made me let out a chuckle as she looked at me confusingly. “What? Is there something on my face?” She beamed as she put her hand on her cheek. I shook my head and sat up straight, resting my arm across the back of her chair. “No, it’s perfect,” a sheepish smile stretched across my lips as she slapped m shoulder playfully.

Bomi was so cheerful and playful. We shared simple sweet kisses, endless nights of embracing each other, and spending every little bit of time.

However, after five months of our relationship, we grew distant from each other. I got busy pursuing a career in music instead while she continued her job as a martial arts instructor. We decided that it’d be best to go our separate ways and at least keep in contact.

But now, three months have passed and we haven’t even contacted each other. As I looked at the newly added photo on Facebook, she looked so beautiful. She was such a pretty woman that I can’t keep my eyes off her now. I scrolled through my phone again and sighed softly, pressing on the number and placing the phone against my ear.

“Seokjin oppa?” The voice greeted as I paused. “Namjoo, do you know about Bomi and this Luhan dude?” I asked firmly as a long silent pause is exchanged. “Hey, answer your older brother,” I said as she lets out a slightly loud exclamation.

“Oh, um, how about we meet up instead? Can I come over?” She asked as I looked around my small apartment through the bedroom door. “Yeah, sure,” I replied as we both agreed on the time. I hung up and leaned back on my computer chair, staring at the plain beige ceiling.

Namjoo actually introduced Bomi to me one day since Bomi thought I was cute. I thought she was weird at first, but in reality, that weirdness stole my heart.

The thoughts of Bomi still linger in my head no matter how much I’m distracted by other things. I sometimes hate it, but it’s really nice to reminisce about all the good memories. I love—loved her so much and mostly, I don’t really want to let her go.

The smell of coffee lingered through the room as I sat on the couch, watching my little sister sitting on the chair across from me. “So who is he?” I asked as I crossed my arms, the picture glued in my head.

“Xi Luhan. He’s from China, but moved here as an exchange student. Now, he’s working in the music industry. It’s amazing, huh?” She smiled brightly, but it soon faded as I stared at her. “When did they start going out?” I questioned as I exhaled deeply.

Namjoo pursed her lips and hummed softly, “One month ago?” She looked up and nodded slowly, “Yeah, I think that’s it.” With my eyes closed, I held the bridge of my nose, letting out a frustrated sigh. “I miss her, Namjoo. You have no idea,” I muttered as I opened my eyes, reaching to the coffee cup on the small table.

I hated that picture—I hated Facebook and people now. Why can’t there be a dislike button? I seriously don’t like it—but she just looks so better off without me.

That next evening, I decided to visit my friend who was singing at a downtown café. As I entered the café, I saw my friend, Jeongguk, singing as he sat on the stool with one leg propped up and the other planted on the floor. The spotlight was on him and his hand wrapped around the microphone as he sung. I walked through the slightly crowded café and accidentally kicked a chair. “Oh, I’m sorry,” I bowed slightly and eyed the person, my eyes widening to its full extent.

It was Bomi…

Beside her was that familiar face, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. They both stared at me and I looked back at both of them. I immediately scurried and went towards the counter, taking a seat beside Taehyung and Hayoung who were in each other’s embrace. I looked at the couple and back at Bomi.

These were the times—the times I wanted to be love. I always look back at Bomi and her profile on Facebook. I swear I looked at that photo hundreds of times, wanting to either like it or ignore it. I took out my phone and pressed on the Facebook app, the app immediately going to Bomi’s profile. Yeah, I looked at her profile before…

I clicked on the picture and took a deep breath, clicking the ‘like’ button. We’re over and I need the time to have a new love life too. I guess this means I’m moving on, huh?

- - -

Bomi took out her phone and saw a notification pop up on her phone. She slid her finger across the phone and stared at the notification, her eyes traveling to the counter. “Seokjin…” She mumbled under her breath as she bit on her bottom lip. Does he really approve of my relationship with Luhan? I thought Namjoo said he still liked me… She locked her phone and placed her phone back in her bag. I guess he moved on.

“This song is sweet,” Luhan grinned as he leaned closer to his girlfriend. Bomi smiled brightly and nodded, laying her hand on top of his hand that was resting on her shoulder. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled lightly, the thought of Seokjin in the back of her mind. I’m sorry, Seokjin. We both know it’s time for both of us to move on.