✏ fifteen: Beach Day (Valentine's Day Project) [ Surong ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Beach Day (Valentine's Day Project) 
Pairing: Kim Joonmyun & Park Chorong [ Surong ]
Written: January 29, 2013 | Posted: February 2, 2013
Words: 1,047
Inspired by: EXO-K's answers from Ivy Club Magazine
Author's Note: The first couple for the project finally arrives! Suho's answer to a date is walking on the beach ^^ Hopefully you all enjoy it! <3 Thank you to all the subscribers and comments as well!

☁☁☁

“Where are we going, Joonmyun?” Chorong asks as she’s currently being pulled by her boyfriend of two years, Kim Joonmyun. By her slim wrist, Joonmyun’s warm hand wraps around it, continuing to walk towards the car. “It’s a surprise!” He replies as he unlocks the car, opening the passenger seat for his girlfriend.

Chorong lets out a sigh as she sits in the passenger seat with her backpack lying on her lap. He was full of surprises and she could never suspect what it is. It was a very special day for the two: Valentine’s Day. In their country, it’s usually the girls giving handmade chocolates to the ones they love. However, in other countries, it’s mostly the boys who give chocolates.

Patting her bag and purses her lips, “I’ll have to figure out a right time.” The driver’s door suddenly opens as Joonmyun quickly gets in, his smile stretching ear to ear, “You’ll love it!” Chorong chuckles softly and shakes her head, glancing at him, “We’ll see, we’ll see!”

Throughout the car ride, we started going more towards the country side. The sun is shining brightly with the yellow color illuminating around. The clouds were moving slowly to the left as trees were swaying back and forth. There were no signs of rain or anything severe, so it was very peaceful.

Soon, the view of small currents, salt air, and an infinite amount of grains of sand emerges. Chorong’s eyes widen in amazement as they discovered a secret beach. It was kept well contained and conditioned. Grasping her bag tightly she looks at her boyfriend, “How did you find out about this?”

“I’ve done my research,” Joonmyun smiles as he drives towards the parking lot, parking the car right in the front middle, facing the sun. “Let’s go!” He turns off the engine and gets out of the car, opening the trunk as he grabs the picnic basket and towels.

After a few minutes, everything is placed on the sand, the picnic basket between the two as they sit across from each other. “Did you actually make all of these?” Chorong asks as she tilts her head slightly, opening the basket slowly. Joonmyun sheepishly smiles as he rubs the back of his neck, “I tried to. I made sure I perfected the chicken feet though!”

Chorong chuckles softly at his honesty and sincerity, grabbing the chicken and taking a bite, smiling brightly, “You know, it’s actually not that bad!” With a sly pump of his fist, Joonmyun takes a generous bite out of the chicken feet.

Throughout their eating, Joonmyun grabs out the desserts: cookies and a chocolate cake. He places a slice on the plate and grins, forking it and slowly making the fork go towards , “Say ah!” Chorong smiles and opens my mouth, her eyes transfixed on the dessert. Taking her bite, Chorong covers slightly and gives a thumb’s up, “This is really good!” Soon, Chorong does the same and brings the fork closer to his lips, “Your turn!”

Joonmyun opens his mouth and eats the chocolate cake, smiling brightly as he looks at his girlfriend’s face. Bringing his hand towards her lips, he takes off the frosting from the corner of her lips, “Shall we take a little walk?” He stands up and brushes some of the sand that got on his pants, holding his hand out. Her eye-smile shines as she places her small hand in his, standing up.

The cold weather is slowly making its way through the beach as the sun slowly starts to set. People would call it a movie, but to Joonmyun and Chorong, it’s a dream. Holding her hand tightly, Joonmyun makes his way closer to the ocean. Soon, they’re walking close by the ocean, their feet being welcomed to the soft and light currents. The grainy texture of the sand wiggles between their toes as some shells can be spotted. “Thank you, Joonmyun. This is a really nice date,” Chorong whispers as she glances at their synchronized feet, her warm smile emitting.

Joonmyun nods and takes a deep breath, the smell of a faint salt air entering. “You’re welcome. I’m glad I can spend it with you. This has always been a dream date of mines. Maybe one day, I’ll be able to do this,” He grins slyly as he suddenly wraps an arm around her waist and another under her legs, picking her up and walking further in the water.

“Yah, wait!” Chorong squeals as she flails slightly in his arms, a hand gripping his shoulders tightly. “Kim Joonmyun!” She shouts as she shuts her eyes tight as Joonmyun spins around. A small chuckle escapes his lips as he slowly starts to walk back to their spot on the sand.

He gently puts her down and walks towards the picnic basket, crouching down to open it. “You know, I could have done a hapkido move and put you in the water!” She crosses her arms and puckers her lips slightly in retort. Joonmyun stands up with something behind his back, walking closer to her as takes the advantage by pecking her soft lips gently. “Well, Miss. Park Chorong, it just proves I’m always falling for you.”

Chorong clears softly as she can feel her cheeks tint a rosy red, placing her hands on her hips, “Well, you’re a Mr. Cheesy Angel!” Joonmyun chuckles and suddenly holds a fresh red rose in front of him, the dark green stem showing. “This Mr. Cheesy Angel wants to say Happy Valentine’s Day,” He smiles and watches her reaction turn softer, her cheeks turning even redder.

“Thank you, Joonmyun-ah” She smiles and receives the rose, soon grabbing her bag and grabbing out her homemade chocolate that has been sealed in a bag. “I’ve been wanting to give this to you all day, but I could never find a right time,” She shyly holds the bag in front of her, seeing Joonmyun’s eyes shimmer with interest. “Wow, thank you, Chorong,” He receives the bag and hugs her tightly, closing his eyes, “I love you, Chorong.”

“I love you too, Joonmyun,” Chorong smiles as she hugs him back just as tight, her eyes gazing at the sun setting and the red-orange skies turning darker.