✏ forty: Acceptance (Part Two) [ MyungHanEun (exopinkfinite) ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Acceptance (Part Two/Final) | Part One
Characters: Kim Myungsoo, Son Naeun, Luhan [ exopinkfinite ]
Written: May 29-May 30, 2013
Words: 1,993
Requested by: ExoPinkPinkFinite
Author's Note: EXO's finally back! ;~; sobs The MV and stage was so amazing. I can't wait for the album now <3 I'm buying both of the albums on iTunes and then maybe hopefully I can buy the real albums later on ;~; Honestly, Tao stood out for me a lot in the MV. He should wear that swat clothing more often 8D -shot- Anyways, here's the final for the two shot! ^^ Seven more requests left and I'll start a new batch! ouo Look forward to it! Also, thank you again for all the comments, subscribers, and upvotes <3 I really appreciate them a lot because all of it gives me a lot of inspiration to continue and to write! -throws all my love to you guys- ;~; <3

I admit it—I had bad intentions when I entered the school for the first school. I wanted to show off this bad boy image and make a girl fall in love with me. But after that one night with Bomi and Daehyun—I’ve changed. I decided to take a different route—a nicer guy. I honestly was nice before entering the school—heck—most of the students in my past school thought of me as a baby, to be honest.

The wolf pants as he walks weakly, his eyes tired and his tongue sticking out of his mouth. Luhan was just in a fight trying to save this gang from beating up an innocent bystander. The sad part was that those men had baseball bats and one even had a knife. He suffered from his side bleeding and scratches on his face.

Just as Luhan feels like he’s going to pass out, he hears a male shouting from afar. He picks up his pace gradually and hides behind a pole, seeing a couple standing outside an apartment.

“I wasn’t on a date with her! We just ran into each other on the street and we just hung out,” The male retorts as the female stands against the wall of her apartment. She places her hands behind her back and lays them on the brick wall, biting on her bottom lip.

“Naeun, you know I’m different than your ex,” The male’s voice whispers as he stares deep into her eyes. However, the girl looks at the ground, holding her hands together. Quickly, the male roughly places his hands on both shoulders, gripping on them tightly. Luhan’s eyes widen as he could hear that small whimper that escaped from her lips.

Immediately, his figure pops out from the pole and he immediately growls at the male. His eyes turn black as his teeth sharpens immediately. The nails on his paws scratch against the gray rough sidewalk each time he takes a step towards the male. The male’s eyes widen in shock as he walks back, stumbling at some points. He screams and runs away as fast as he could.

Naeun on the other hand is scared to death. She keeps her body pinned to the wall as she gulps, holding in her breath. Please don’t kill me… She thinks to herself as the wolf turns its head to her. His eyes soften and his body is now weak. He lays on his side and gradually, the wolf transforms into a flower boy. Naeun immediately loosens herself and kneels down to find the male weakly keeping his eyes open.

“O-Oh my gosh…P-please get up,” She whispers gently as she taps the male’s shoulder. He hisses in pain as his wounds are visible, feebly getting up. Naeun stands up and wraps her arm around his middle gently, trying not to hurt his wounds. They make their way up to her apartment room and she settles him down on the couch.

As Naeun starts healing his wounds over time, she gets towards his wounds on his side. She coughs softly and looks at the male, “Um…” Luhan weakly looks at her and nods, getting the signal. He lifts up his shirt until it’s above his ribs, revealing a huge wound on the side. Her eyes widen at the blood. How is a human being—or—wolf-person-thing—able to handle this much pain?

After a few minutes, Naeun finishes cleaning up his wound and grabs a long bandage to wrap around his middle. She lets him sit up and starts rolling the bandage around him. It was quiet the whole moment and Luhan sits there, staring at her every movement. She didn’t scream like most people did—better yet—she didn’t leave me alone on that street.

“Thank you,” He smiles lightly as the girl packs up her first aid kit and smiles in return. “You’re welcome,” She walks towards the bathroom and places everything away before making her way back.

“I’m Luhan,” He introduces himself as he tries to stand up. However, Naeun immediately places her hand lightly on his shoulders, “Please—stay seated. I think you should be resting right now…” Luhan looks at her and nods slowly, sitting back down on the couch.

Naeun her lips and bows, “I’m Naeun. It’s nice to meet you—Luhan. Um—would you like anything to drink?” Luhan nods again and hums quietly, “Water will be fine.” She nods and walks towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. So many questions were running through her mind. Who was he exactly? Her thoughts continuously run that the water starts overflowing from the cup. She gasps lightly and stops the faucet, cleaning up any excess water on the cup.

Luhan glances at her from his seat, a small laugh escaping his lips. “I’m guessing you’re confused,” He whispers as she walks back with the drink. “I am, to be honest,” She calmly replies as she stays standing, looking at him. Laughing, he pats the empty seat next to him, “Well, first off, I’m harmless.” Despite the apartment being Naeun’s, she takes the seat beside him by his request. “B-But—‘” She starts but Luhan continues.

“I shape-shift,” He confesses as he hums softly, “I am a regular human being, but the only difference is that I can turn into a wolf. Yeah, you probably think I’m evil or something. The truth is, most wolves are actually warm-hearted. However, it’s a choice whether we be good or not.” Naeun listens attentively, hearing the calmness and truth in his voice.

“How does one become a wolf though?” She questions as she places her hands on her lap, holding her hands together. Luhan tilts his head to the side and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees, “You either get bitten for a period of time or you’re just born with it.” He chuckles quietly and shakes his head, “It does sound like a vampire type of thing—but it can happen with wolves too.”

Throughout the night, Luhan confesses who he really is. Naeun couldn’t help but feel happy that a person is able to trust her—even if it’s a first meeting. Just as it was about to turn late night, Luhan starts standing up to thank her for the evening. However, his sides were hurting again and he hisses in pain, his hand lightly laying on his side.

“I-I think you should stay for the night…or until you get better,” She suggests as she stands up, lightly laying a hand on his shoulder. Luhan looks at her and blinks, “Are you sure?” She nods and raises a thumb’s up. Naeun rarely lets anyone stay over, but for some reason, her heart kept telling her to let him stay until he’s fully recovered. It wasn’t out of pity, but because he was interesting. She grew interested in his life, his personality, and maybe his looks.

Throughout the week of recovering, Luhan and Naeun grew closer as friends. They talked about their past and how they are now. She even mentioned about Myungsoo—the male that was arguing with her.

“I knew he was cheating on me,” Naeun whispers as she sits at the dining table, taking a sip out of her hot chocolate. Rain trickles down the window as the moon illuminates through, dark clouds moving slowly. “But for some reason I kept holding on,” She lets out a breathy laugh and looks away, running her hand through her hair.

Luhan sits across from her and clenches his hands into fists, “Seriously? That’s low.” He closes his eyes to control his temper. How could someone cheat on someone who’s pure and sweet? Luhan was mind-blown. He should have bit him on the spot when he saw them arguing.

The door knocks and Naeun glances at the entrance, sighing softly. Walking towards the door, her heart starts beating abnormally—like something was going to happen. Myungsoo was there—his figure wet from the rain pouring. “Naeun,” He breathes as he walks inside, his back looking lonely.

She slowly closes the door behind her and lays her hands on her hips, soon moving her hands behind her back, “Yeah?” Just as he was about to continue, his eyes lay on a visitor in the dining room. He pauses and glares at the other, “Who the hell is he?”

“He’s a friend,” Naeun mutters as she stares at his back. Myungsoo turns around and clucks his tongue, “I never saw him before.” She crosses her arms and looks at him straight in the eye, “Well, I never saw your girlfriend before either.” Her eyes look like ice as Myungsoo gulps. He steps back and laughs quietly, “What are you talking about? My girlfriend is you.”

“Me?” She beams as her voice rises slightly, “Myungsoo, don’t play dumb. I know you’re cheating on me.” Myungsoo’s mouth widen as he laughs nervously, “You’re talking nonsense! I’d never cheat on you!”

Naeun takes her phone out of her pocket and looks at the screen, soon showing him the phone, “Then explain this.” The picture shows Myungsoo and another girl in an embrace with his lips on hers. That was it—that was the blow. Luhan’s eyes sharpen as he gets out of his seat, walking towards the main room where the couple is.

“So, Myungsoo, any comments?” Luhan smirks as he stands in front of Naeun, cracking his neck. “You have no reason to get into this,” Myungsoo coldly replies as he clenches his jaw. “Maybe I do,” He pauses and his lips, “Maybe this will remind you of something.”

Luhan tilts his head up to the ceiling and slowly transforms into a wolf. His teeth and his eyes pure black again. Myungsoo tenses up and points at the wolf, “Y-You’re the one from last week!” Luhan growls and crawls towards him, intimidating the cheater.

“We’re over, Myungsoo,” Naeun mumbles as she hangs her head down, biting her bottom lip from any tears escaping. Myungsoo runs towards the door and stares at the two, “You’re crazy, Naeun! I can report this to the police!”

“See if they believe you!” Luhan shouts as he growls once again, attempting to jump towards Myungsoo. The other instantly closes the door and the heavy footsteps fade away.

Naeun takes a deep breath and finally tears drop onto the floor. She shakes her head and drops down, her feet planted on the ground still. Luhan steps towards her until he’s facing her, his eyes warming up. Immediately, he transforms back to his human self. He sits down crisscrossed and reaches his arms out to her, pulling her onto his lap and hugging her tightly.

“It’ll be okay, Naeun. You don’t deserve him,” He whispers tenderly as he places a hand on the back of her head while the other is securely wrapped around her waist. Her body was sideward from him with part of her legs still resting on the floor. Naeun slowly places her head on his shoulder and wipes the remaining of her tears, “Thank you, Luhan…”

His eyes widen as he could feel his ears heat up. Throughout his life, the words thank you and his name weren’t connected as often. He shakes his head and her hair lightly, “No, thank you. Thank you…”

I’ve finally been accepted for who I am. She didn’t get scared or pull back when I transformed—she saw me as any other person. Is this what it’s really like when you’re in pure bliss?... I believe it is.