✏ twelve: Chubby Bunny [ Xiukyung ] + important author's note

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Chubby Bunny
Pairing: Kim Minseok (Xiumin) & Hong Yookyung [ Xiukyung ]
Written: Janurary 26, 2013
Words: 592
Requested by: milkyung94
Author's Note [ important ]: Wow, my one shots are getting shorter and shorter OTL But, I hope you guys like this! ^^ I'll be doing Haneun next since I have a plot for it! Also, this part is imporant: I will be having polls for each pairing (it'll be my first time makng polls) and we'll see from there who's the winner! How does that sound? ^^

☁☁☁

"Yookyung, let's play a game!" Minseok grins as he holds a package of marshmallows, walking towards his girlfriend in their apartment. The young adult with mature calming features turns around and glances at her boyfriend. He honestly looks young for his age which took Yookyung back when they first met. 

She chuckles and looks at her, tilting her head, "What game?" She stares at the marshmallows and then up at him again. "Chubby bunny!" Minseok grins as he walks towards her, sitting next to her on the cozy couch.

"How do you play that?" Yookyung blinks innocently as she looks at him. The male smiles and pats the bag of marshmallows, "You take one marshmallow, put it in your mouth and you have to say chubby bunny correctly! If you do, then you add another marshmallow until you can't say it properly." He takes out a marshmallow from the bag as a demonstration, placing the marshmallow in his mouth and smiling gleefully, "Chubby bunny!"

Yookyung couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was. He already had chubby cheeks just like her, but seeing marshmallows being stuffed in his mouth made him really look like a cute bunny! She decides to grab one and pops it in , looking at him, "Chubby bunny!"

Minseok looks at her puffed cheeks, chuckling as he tries not to chew on the marshmallows. Soon, he tousles her hair and grabs another marshmallow, popping it into his mouth, "Chubby bunny." Yookyung grins widely as a marshmallow is in , grabbing the second marshmallow and staring at him with wide eyes, "Chubby bunny."

After a few more, their words start to slur a little, but it's still audible to hear. Yookyung and Minseok starts getting more competitive and fired up, trying to fit as much marshmallows as they can. "Ubbii Hanni," Minseok announces as he frowns at himself for saying it incorrectly. Yookyung claps in her seat as she keeps the marshmallows in , taking another one and placing it in , "Chubbi Bunni!" She clenches her hands and pumps them in the air in victory, Minseok sighs as he chews the marshmallows that's in his mouth, Yookyung doing the same. A proud and bright (and also slightly gummy) smile shines upon her face as Minseok chuckles at her adorable face.

"I only gave you chance!" Minseok retorts as he holds the almost empty marshmallow bag, Yookyung sticks out her tongue and crosses her arms, "Sure you did! But I'm the winner, fair and square!" He shakes his head and suddenly wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him carefully, squeezing her waist, "What does the winner want for her reward?"

Yookyung looks up at him and hums softly, laying one hand on top of his while the other taps her chin. With a sly grin she puckers her lips towards him, her eyes turning into a smile. Minseok grins as he immediately knows her request, his grip around her slowly growing tighter. Deciding to tease, he pecks her forehead, "There!"

A thin pout appears on her lips as she tilts her head slightly, "That wasn't a reward!" Minseok laughs as he hears her go on about the reward, suddenly catching her lips into a gentle and sweet kiss. Took into surprise, Yookyung's eyes widen for a couple of seconds, but soon closes her eyes. 

Minseok pulls away slowly as he unravels an arm around her waist, poking her nose then pinching a cheek, "You shall be the Princess of Chubby Bunny!"