✏ twenty-eight : 永遠 (Eternity) [ Baekmi ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: 永遠 (Eternity)
Pairing: Byun Baekhyun & Yoon Bomi [ Baekmi ]
Written: March 18, 2013
Words: 1,216
Requested by: fathimah
Inspired by: 
永遠 (Eternity) - BoA (Loosely based off of it)
Author's Note: I'm seriously getting lots of feels with writing this! Throughout halfway of writing this, I was thinking about which pairing to write about and I suddenly thought about a connection between this and the other one shot. However, I think there will be more connections throughout the next few one shots, so watch out for it! ^^

Listen - 永遠 (Eternity) - BoA [ I used a youtube replayer so you don't have to go back and press the replay button ^^ ]

It feels like an endless walk. Everything was so unbelievable and I didn’t know what to believe anymore. The streets were crowded with a variety of people and I felt like a lost child wanting to find their mother.

Peace and quiet: something rare, but treasured between us. We were never the type of couple to be quiet and have all of those cuddling moments, but tonight, we did. It felt like everything was in its place.

His arms were around my waist and I was snuggly against his chest. “Isn’t this weird?” He breathed as I glance up to see his eyes closed. His grip around my waist tightened as he brought me closer to him. “No,” I replied back slowly as I rested my hands on his hands. I grabbed them and traced the back of his hand with my thumb, pursing my lips, “Even though we rarely done this, it feels like you’ve been holding me for ages.”

“Yah, Yoon Bomi, since when were you greasier than me?” He opened his eyes as he looked at me, a laugh escaping his lips. He brought me even closer to him, laying his forehead on the side of my head, “If I had the chance, I’d hold you forever, even if I die.”

I brought my outer hand up to his face to cup his cheek, smiling warmly, “Byun Baekhyun, you’re something, you know that, right?” He just chuckled with a cocky grin, nodding as he pressed his lips against my cheek, nodding.

He was always the one who put a smile on my face, but he was also the one who has hurt me. Baekhyun was the one that made me the happiest girl in the world, but at the same time, made me feel like a suspect. He’s done so many good things for me. He has protected me like an angel.

“You’re everything to me, Bomi. Please, just don’t hang out with him at night, I’m begging you,” He got on his knees as he held my hands tightly. I was confused and I was only a senior in high school. I was a naïve person who didn’t know the harms of being alone with another guy at night.

I just stood there, my eyes blank and full of confusion. With just a simple nod, he pressed his lips against my hand, his eyes closed shut. “Do you know how much I worry about you?” He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a tight safe hug.

As each day passed by, everything had gotten worse. My parents’ salary started dropping, my younger brother has gotten into trouble, and I’ve started to crumble since I got admitted into college. One night, Baekhyun told me that he wanted to go on a drive, so I did. During the ride, it was complete silence until we arrived at a lookout, seeing the full bright moon in front of us.

It was breathtaking as the stars accompany the moon with misty clouds slowly making their way across the dark blue sky. Baekhyun took a deep breath and turned to look at me, “Has something been happening lately?” He caught me. I could never hide anything from him. After telling him everything that has been happening, he got out of the car, making his way towards my side. He opened the door and held his hand out, bringing me out in front of his car. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders: the sign of protection.

“Bomi, you don’t have to hide anything from me. I’m your boyfriend! You can always tell me anything and I will do my best to help you,” He stared at me with those mesmerizing eyes, his face tilted slightly to look at me. I hid my lips as I hung my head down, “I’m sorry, Baekhyun. But thank you so much. I promise I will tell you anything and give you everything that you want.” I move closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

His other arm landed on my farther upper arm, turning me around to face him, “I love you, Bomi.” He unwrapped his arm and brought his hand up to cup my cheek. At that moment I knew he was really the one for me. The way he made me feel at peace, at home, it was complete bliss. The next moment, I felt his soft lips against mines; my eyes instantly closing as my hands loosely land around his waist.

Was he really the one for me? …He was, but I don’t know what I did wrong.

“Baby, you know that you’re my world, right?” Baekhyun asked as we sat down in the café, sitting across from each other. I laid my hand on the table as he reached to grab it, holding it tightly. I nodded and tilted my head to the side, laughing quietly, “OF course, why?”

He his lips and shifted in his seat, taking a deep breath, “Please know that this is for the best, for both of us.” I was perplexed. I had no clue what he was talking about.

“We can’t be together anymore.”

Those words shot me right in the middle of my heart. I could feel my heart sinking into the pits, locking me in a dungeon. My eyes widened as my mouth slightly hung open, “Baekhyun, you’re joking, right?” His grip tightened on my hand as he hissed softly, “I’m sorry, Bomi. We can’t.”

Emotions took a toll over me and I can feel my own blood rushing inside me. I immediately pulled my hands away from him, letting out a small laugh, “What?”

“Bomi, understand me, please. I can’t say anything,” Baekhyun whispered as he slowly fisted his hands. “Get away from me,” I blurted as I can feel my eyes water, my vision blurry.

“Bomi,” He repeated but I turned my head away, trying not to show my tears. “Get away from me…please,” I begged as he hesitantly stood up. He stopped as he was about to leave, whispering quietly, “You’re everything to me, Bomi. I’m sorry. Bye.” I could hear the sadness in the footsteps as he left. At that moment, I let out my tears. My tears felt warm as I covered my face.

Continuing to walk around hopelessly, I arrive at the city park. I walk deeper into the park until I reached a bench, sitting down sluggishly. Looking up, I see the pastel blue sky with birds chirping and the wind singing. How can the day be so cheerful when my heart is crying? I don’t know why he said bye to me. I don’t even know his reason of leaving.

I just want to be in your arms again. I love you so much, Baekhyun.

-

Bomi, you’re still the world to me. I want to be with you for an eternity. I still love you. But this is for your own good; I don’t want to hurt you.

I stood in the park with my hat on, looking at Bomi from a distance. I’m full of regret and I can’t help this anymore. I just want to go up with her and hug her tightly to feel her warmth and love.