✏ four: Hot Chocolate [ Nayeol / Chaneun ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Hot Chocolate
Pairing: Park Chanyeol & Son Naeun [ Nayeol / Chaneun ]
Written: October 2012
Requested by: theslender-thread (on tumblr)
Words: 766

☁☁☁

 

A silent night falls upon the small apartment that Chanyeol is residing in. The music is softly to bring small echoes in the building. Sitting at his desk he tries to finish the paperwork that is supposed to be due in a matter of days. The stress falls upon on as he messes up his straight orange, light-brown hair. Letting out a sigh, he loosens up the tie that he had on earlier in the work day. "I can't believe I was put up on this work," He mutters quietly to himself while calculating the total sales for his work. 

Just as he starts feeling completely frustrated he smells the sweet aroma of chocolate. His taste-buds starts to linger around with the sudden craving of the chocolate. As he closes his eyes he hears a small noise coming from the table. Opening his eyes he's greeted with a cup of warm hot chocolate with whip cream and chocolate drizzle on top. Turning his head he's greeted by his girlfriend, Son Naeun, who had a very doll-like complexion. Smiling brightly, he wraps his arms around her petite waist, closing his eyes as he lays his head against her waist. "Naeun~" His deep voice travel's Naeun's ears, the sweet sound of her boyfriend's voice already giving her the butterflies flying in her stomach. 

A soft smile curves on her lips, Naeun putting an arm around his shoulder, "You seem really stressed, Chanyeol. Hopefully this hot chocolate will help you!" She nods and looks at his face. He seemed awfully tired and it looked like he could sleep for more than two days. Sighing softly, she pouts a little, glancing at the paperwork that's spread across the desk. "I wish I could help," She continues on, scratching the back of her neck with her free hand. "You are helping me," Chanyeol beams as he scoots his swivel chair back a little.

Tugging Naeun's waist he signals her to sit on his lap. Sitting on his lap horizontally, she lets out a small sigh again, wrapping her arms around his neck as she swings her feet gently back and forth off the chair. Chanyeol notices her expressions and kisses her forehead sweetly, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly once again. "Don't worry, Naeunnie. Your support is always helping me." He smiles and reaches for the hot chocolate, taking a small sip. Showing satisfaction he passes the cup to his girlfriend. "Have a sip!" He smiles as Naeun takes a sip, getting whip cream on the top of her lip.

Staring at her lips, Chanyeol lets a small smirk appear on his face. Trying to hide it with a bright smile instead, he lays the cup down on the desk. "Yah, Naeun," He whispers softly as an arm is settled around her waist. Tilting her head, Naeun smiles, "Yes, Chanyeol?" The whip cream on the top of her lip was too light for Naeun to feel or notice it. To be similar, it was like a milk mustache. Taking his free arm, he cups her cheek gently, tilting his head slowly. "Do you know how I can always have a smile on my face everyday despite the stress?" His voice grows a little deeper as he gazes into her eyes. "H-How?" Naeun stutters, her heart beating faster as the space between them closes little by little. 

"I always," He pauses and stares at her soft plump lips. "Think about you," He drags his lips against the top of her lips to take away the whip cream, suddenly capturing her lips. The butterflies in Naeun's stomach explodes as she suddenly feels numb. Closing her eyes she feels in complete bliss, her arms around his neck tightening as she returns the kiss. Their kisses would always be short and sweet, but this kiss is different. For Chanyeol, it's like an energy drink where he would regain all his motivation and energy back to work. It was a thank you kiss for Naeun, to thank her for all the support and encouragement she has given him. 

Pulling away slowly, Chanyeol opens his eyes to be welcomed by Naeun's reddened cheeks. Her cheeks showed off a light shade of pink and a bright smile finishing off. "You had whip cream on top of your lip," He innocently states, nodding happily. "T-Thank you," She replies back softly as she lays her head in the crook of his neck. 

"No, thank you Naeun," He closes his eyes to fully embrace her, not caring about the current paperwork that was laying casually on the desk.