✏ ten: Dinner and Movie [ Kyungjoo ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Dinner and Movie
Pairing: Do Kyungsoo (D.O) & Kim Namjoo [ Kyungjoo ]
Written: January 20, 2013 
Words: 496
Requested by: MrsChoSeungJae & pialovesSJ

Author's Note: Here's the request for Kyungjoo! I'm sorry if it's disappointing orz Anyways, thank you for everyone's input! The special request list is written and there are votes beside each one. Go ahead and request more for the special project! Just remember that the one with the most votes will be written!

☁☁☁

"Movie, check. Food, check. Namjoo--not here yet," Kyungsoo whispers to himself quietly as he scans the table in the living room.The surprise movie that is inside the player starts to load, going to the main menu.

He quickly made his way towards their bedroom, grabbing out a light gray comfortable t-shirt and changing into it. Namjoo and him always wanted to have casual and comfortable dates rather than formal and very sophisticated ones. They were laid-back and calm as always.

Clasping his hands together, he excitingly walks back and forth around the living room, letting out a sigh of anticipation. Soon, the door creaks open revealing a girl with shoulder-length light brown hair and a bright smile appearing on her face. Kyungsoo's eyes widen widely as he looks at his girlfriend who just came back from the university. "Namjoo, happy anniversary!" Kyungsoo cheers as he walks towards her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

Namjoo giggles quietly as she wraps her arms around his waist, hugging him just as tight. His hugs were always warm and sincere, making him a good cuddle person. She would nickname him KyungSquish in return. "Happy anniversary, oppa! I'm sorry I'm a little late, I had to stay back in music class," Namjoo pouts slightly, but soon a finger pokes her lips, her eyes averting up to the male looking at her

"Don't worry!" Kyungsoo grins and gently takes her hand, leading towards the living room of the cozy apartment. On the table lays a plate of his famous kimchi spaghetti and two glasses of water. A petite candles flames in the middle as the lights are turned off. "A classic dinner and movie sounds nice, hm?" He whispers as he looks at his girlfriend, whose eyes are wide open and her smile lighting up. "It looks amazing," She awes as she squeezes his hand. 

The two makes their way over to the couch, both of them sitting next to each other. Kyungsoo leans forward to grab the plate that has two forks placed, "Say ah! I made sure that this one would be perfect." He grins as he forks up some spaghetti, Namjoo opening mouth. He fed her as he watches her reactions, her eyes turning into moon crescents. 

"I swear, your cooking is always delicious," Namjoo chuckles quietly as she also forks up some spaghetti, facing her boyfriend, "Say ah~" The male opens his mouth, soon being greeted by the food in his mouth. Chuckling softly, he puts the plate down and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, "Let's watch this movie, hm?"

Namjoo nods and quickly pecks his cheek, "Thank you, oppa. This is a really heart-warming anniversary." Both of them couldn't help but have flushed faces appearing as the movie starts. Kyungsoo did the first thing that came to his instincts: to hold her tighter and press his lips gently to her temple. 

"You're welcome, Namjoo. Happy anniversary. I love you."