✏ forty-three: My Lady [ Kai + an apink member ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: My Lady
Pairing: Kim Jongin (Kai) + an apink member
Written: June 12, 2013
Words: 983
Based off of: My Lady - EXO
Author's Note: If you're wondering why I put + an apink member, it's because I want you to guess who it is 8D So please try your best not to skim towards the end xD sobs I needed some inspiration to start the requests so I needed to write a small one shot ^^ Also, requests are now closed. Thank you to everyone who requested! However, I will be putting the 1st batch requests as a priority. Hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment and upvote (if you want ouo) ^^

She’s so beautiful. The way her hair flows down, her lips stretching into this beautiful smile, and the way her hips sway slightly side to side when she walks. It’s like she’s a walking angel. I can see those white soft wings popping out of her back and that shining gold halo above her head. Is she a sin? Am I even allowed to love such a beauty?

“Jongin? Hey, Kim Jongin! …Earth to Jongin, you’re zoning!” Her smooth soft voice flows in my ears as my eyes instantly look back at hers. Her wide dark brown eyes are looking right back at mines. Did I mention how mesmerizing her eyes are? Just one look and she can instantly freeze you on the spot.

“What were you thinking about?” She asked as she tilted her head to the side as she started grabbing a piece of chocolate candy. I glance at her hands where melted chocolate starts to stain the tip of her fingertips. She pops the candy in and looks at me innocently.

I put on a sly grin and shake my head, “Oh, nothing. Just stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?” She asks as she off the extra chocolate from her fingertips, wiping off the rest on her napkin. Shaking my head again I smile, “Just stuff.”

Her voice distorts as she squints her eyes and scrunches her nose, “You look like a ert right now…” She starts scooting away from me as she continues eating her snack on the couch in my apartment. However, I scoot even closer to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders, whispering in her softly, “But you do remember that—I am your boyfriend now.”

I could feel her cheeks heat up as she looks away in embarrassment, “A-And?! You still look like a ert!” She shakes off herself from my grip and turns her head away. I couldn’t help but laugh at her cute embarrassed self. I could even see her ears turn red as she continues munching on her chocolate.

“Hey, um…I have something to tell you…” I whispered as we walked through the dark streets during night. It was a Friday night and we were both done with eating dinner at a café we always go to. The strong winds pulled us together as I offered my jacket to her.

My jacket was too big for her but it made her look like a cute girl walking through the streets from a good day at school. She exhaled to reveal the puff of air that soon disappeared. She looked up at me and hummed softly, “Yeah? What is it?”

I stopped in my tracks and gulped. I was never this afraid of saying something. I knew what to say, but I couldn’t comprehend to let it all out. I grabbed her hand and my dry and cold lips. “I like you…not as a friend, but as a regular person. I like you—a lot.”

Her eyes widened as she smiled brightly, “I like you too, Jongin.”

And now it’s been a month and we’ve been spending as much time as we could together. “C’mon, you can be comfortable with me. I won’t do anything that bad,” I laugh as I sit sideward, wrapping my arms around her waist to bring her towards me. She eats her last piece of chocolate and continues looking straight forward, her legs resting on the armrest.

“I know that, but—‘” She mutters and crumples up the trash, placing it on the table gently. She leans her head against my shoulder and looks up at the ceiling, “I still have to get used to the fact that I’m your girlfriend.” Pushing away the hair that was lying in front of her face, I trace the outline of her face gently, “Well, you should get used to it soon. You’ll be covered in hugs and kisses soon.”

She giggles softly and sits up, turning around to face me with her legs crossed, “What if I don’t get used to it?” I raise an eyebrow and chuckle, “You will. I’ll start off with one kiss and one hug, then two kisses and two hugs, and so on and so on.” I lean in slowly to go towards her soft and plump lips, my eyes glued to her lips.

“Well,” She leans in closer and smiles, “You’re gonna have to catch me.” She stands up and starts walking away from me, raising a thumb up. However, I immediately plant my feet on the floor and reach for her waist, pulling her back until she sits on my lap. “I caught you,” I murmur as she starts squirming, closing her eyes. “Fine, you did!” She defeats as she continues closing her eyes.

Wrapping my arms tighter around her waist, I her hair and turn her chin to face her, “Yah…” Her eyes flutter open as she notices how close our faces are to each other. “Here’s your first hug,” I smile as I squeeze her waist, “And here’s your first kiss.” I lean in gently and stare at her as she closes her eyes. Her lips pucker slightly and gently, our lips touch. Electricity runs down my spine as I close my eyes and continue the kiss. Our first kiss…it was amazing, special, electrifying. Her lips were soft and I immediately got lost in it.

Her hand lands on my shoulder as she taps my shoulder gently. I pull away and grin, patting the side of her waist. “So, are you used to it?”

Her face turns all red as she clutches onto my shirt, hiding her face in my chest. She nods slowly and takes a deep breath, “I think I can get used to it.”

“Good,” I smile and lay my lips on her head, closing my eyes.

“Because you’re my lady, Oh Hayoung.”