✏ nine: Good Night [ Chankyung ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Good Night
Pairing: Park Chanyeol & Hong Yookyung [ Chankyung ]
Written: January 17, 2013
Words: 775
Requested by: mrsjungCR
Author's Note: Got my first request done! ^^ Honestly, I wanted to start with KyungJoo, but Chankyung seemed fitting for this! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented! I really appreciate it! Even those who are willing to wait for requests! Originally, I was going to make a one shot of them that is loosely based off of Lead Me by Sistar, but it didn't work out as well. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

Warning: Expect ultimate cheesiness / corny-ness (especially in all chapters)

☁☁

The freezing temperatures in Seoul are dramatically decreasing by the minutes. Wrapped up in her numerous blankets, the girl with slightly orange shoulder length hair  lays in the comfy lonely bed. Another night to not see him again, huh? She thinks to herself as she rolls up in her blankets, a visible pout spreading across her face.

She has such a loving and happy boyfriend, but he has been so busy and hard working ever since he landed his first job. He was ecstatic and due to his determination, he got promoted in no time. He gained the apartment and car from his own money, along with her's as well.

The female rolls back and forth across the bed, feeling the air rush through her even more. She didn't mind it though as her head is full of thoughts with her boyfriend. Closing her eyes softly, her phone suddenly vibrates on the night stand. Her long arm reaches out to her iPhone, a text message popping up. 

Sorry, Yookyungie! I'm stuck at work again. ㅠ_ㅠ I'll be home late. Please forgive me! I love you! -Chanyeol ^ㅇ^

Yookyung fully understood what he meant and she had no control over it. It's what couples usually do, right? They wait for their loved ones and understand that work is very important to both of them. However, it's been months since this has been occurring. She's fairly a very calm and peaceful young lady, but she's been growing lonely as she works day shifts while he works night shifts.

Shaking her thoughts out of her mind, she closes her eyes and grabs her boyfriend's pillow, hugging it tightly. She was dying to be in his long strong arms and leaning her head against his chest. She couldn't help it.

After a few minutes, Yookyung's eyes close slowly, going off into dreamland. With her body laying right in the middle and her arms spread across, a soft sigh escapes her lips. The blankets slowly peel off as it lazily wraps around her body, feeling the cold air hit her body.

About an hour later, the bedroom door creaks open with a tall handsome man in a buttoned shirt and tie. "I'm home," Chanyeol whispers softly as he looks at the slumbered Yookyung. He couldn't help but let that bright smile of his open wide and his eyes turning into crescents. Quickly, he grabbed his pajamas and headed towards the bathroom to wash.

Next thing that happens, the rustling wind whistles in the creaks of the window with the half moon light shining through the glass. The bed dips slightly as he gets into the bed, putting his arm around her shoulders to move her gently. He was hoping to not wake her up, but unfortunately, her eyes flutter open, revealing a half-awake Yookyung. Her eyes were heavy and her face was puffed up a little, but it made her even cuter. 

"Yookyung, continue to sleep, hm?" Chanyeol grins brightly as he lays himself on the bed, pulling her closer to him. Yookyung stares at him with her dark chocolate orbs, pursing her lips as she groggily replies, "How should I when I know I'm in your arms now? Do you know how much I've been wanting to be in your arms?"

Letting out a soft sigh, Chanyeol unwraps his arm from her shoulders, one of his hands grabbing her delicate hand while the other drapes around her waist, bringing her even closer to him to almost fill in that empty gap. "I know. I've been coming home at 2AM lately, but after talking to my boss, I'm able to come home earlier this time and change my schedule," He replies softly, letting go of her hand. The arm that is wrapped around her waist suddenly moves up to her hair, tucking the extra strands behind her ear. "Do you know how much I've wanted to hold you, Yookyungie? I've wanted to every single day," He murmurs sweetly in her ear as he lays his head by the crook of her neck.

Since Yookyung was laying her back flat on the bed, she turns her body to face his, her hands laying on his chest. "We'll work things out, right?" She asks in a slightly innocent tone. Chanyeol nods and cups her cheek gently, leaning in to give her a soft tender kiss on the lips. With both of their eyes closed, he wraps both of his arms around her waist, closing the gap between them. 

She hesitantly pulls away with her hands still laying on his chest, a deep pink shyly appearing on her cheeks. Chanyeol's smile brightens as he lays his forehead on hers, planting a final kiss on her forehead. 

Good night.