✏ thirty-seven: Mirror [ Hanmi ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Mirror
Pairing: Luhan & Yoon Bomi [ Hanmi] ; + small appearance of Layjoo
Written: May 6, 2013
Words: 1,160
Requested by: seichiikka0309 & fathimah
Inspired by: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake & dancing videos
Author's Note: Hello! I'm here for a quick update ^^ First of all, I'm sorry for my fail attempt at writing about dancing OTL I have nine requests left to write and once I'm at about five more requests, I'll open them. Thank you for being patient ^^ I hope you enjoy it!

“Oh c’mon, you two are so oblivious to the fact,” Yixing shrugs as he props his elbows on the table in the small café. He shakes his head and rubs his temples, letting out a small groan of frustration, “Can’t you just confess?”

The male with light silver hair shakes his head immediately, his eyes frowning, “No way! It takes time!” Yixing finally blows as he hits his head on the wooden table, “This is seriously making me frustrated and you know how much it takes me to get mad, right?” He rubs his forehead on the table, sits back up, and scratches his head. Never has Yixing’s friend seen him that angry and honestly, it surprised him to the fullest.

“Luhan, I’m serious,” He frowns and stares at him, “How long have you two been friends?”

-

“Three years…” A female’s voice quivers as she sits on her bed, hugging her white pillow. Her friend sits on the computer chair across from the bed, staring at the other, “And you two still aren’t going out! You know, you should just confess already…”

“Ohoho, no way!” The other rejects as she hugs her pillow tighter, “You’re crazy, Namjoo. Luhan probably thinks of me as a friend…” She purses her lips and lays her chin on top of her pillow, puffing out a sigh of confusion, “…right?”

Namjoo shakes her head and hits her forehead with her palm, “Both of you like each other, trust me!” She crosses her arms and her lips, “Do you know who he’s closest to? Her name is Yoon Bomi! Who is Yoon Bomi? That’s you!” She points to the other and stands up, “You and Luhan are meant to be together. We’re all waiting for that moment.”

Bomi squeaks and covers her face with the pillow, lying back as she rolls on her bed, “This is confusing!”

-

Every Saturday afternoon, Bomi and Luhan always spends their time together going to the park, exercising, and even going to the dance studio. It’s always fun-filled with lots of laughs and teasing of each other.

“More energy!” Luhan shouts as he watches Bomi dancing to hip hop songs. He nods to the beat as he walks back and forth in back of her. He watches the mirror at the same time to take notes, “Good.” He smiles as he claps his hands, walking to the side of her. He chuckles and lightly bumps her from the side, “And now for the pro!”

Bomi cackles and shakes her head, “Fine, fine. Go ahead, deer!” Luhan grins and lightly moves to the beat until he starts dancing smoothly. The female stands and observes the other, smiling as she claps her hands together softly, being mesmerized by the moves.

However, as both of them are too immersed in the dancing, Yixing and Namjoo peeks by the door and watches both of them. “I think I got an idea,” Yixing whispers as he closes the door slowly.

Half an hour later, Yixing and Namjoo opens the door and smiles brightly, “Bomi unnie, Luhan oppa!” Namjoo calls out as she waves her arms. Bomi and Luhan stops as they pant, walking towards their friends. “We got some awesome news,” Yixing grins as he clasps his hands, “There’s this dance competition and I think you two would be able to dominate it.”

“Really? Well, I think my only challenge would be Bomi,” Luhan smiles sheepishly as he raises his thumb up. Namjoo shakes her head and smiles, “Challenge? I think she’s your partner.” Bomi freezes as her eyes widen, “What?”

Namjoo nods and winks, “It’s a couple dance competition.” Luhan and Bomi glances at each other and immediately step away from each other, “What? No!” They shout as they laugh nervously, not wanting to look at each other anymore.

“We already signed you two up, so…good luck,” Yixing grins evily as Namjoo and him quickly evacuates from the area.

After a week of consideration, Luhan and Bomi finally decide to do the couple dance. Nervously, Bomi enters the dance studio to see Luhan dressed up in a tuxedo. She blinks and closes the door behind her, “Wait…what?” Luhan coughs and rubs the back of his neck, “Yixing told me I should wear this…”

How it really went down:

“You set me up?!” Luhan shouts as he glares holes at Yixing. “Hey, we’re helping you!” Yixing retorts as he crosses his arms. Luhan actually went to search for any couple dance competitions and it turned out that there weren’t even any couple competitions happening.

Yixing sighs and rests his hand on Luhan’s shoulder, “Gege, listen to me. This will help both you and Bomi. Think of a couple dance that will capture her heart…”

Bomi giggles softly and covers , “Well, I guess it’ll match with the theme.” Being oblivious, Bomi sets her bag down and walks towards the middle of the room, “So, what’s the song?” Luhan smiles and turns on the stereo, a familiar tune echoing through the room. It’s been the current hot song, especially in America.

“Mirrors?” Bomi questions as Luhan nods, dancing his way towards her. “The whole point is to reflect during the chorus,” He grins as he spins around her, his eyes not leaving hers. Bomi suddenly feels warm as her cheeks heat up, “Well, teach me.”

“Of course,” He replies as practice begins.

Two hours later, Bomi and Luhan starts going over the moves, catching on quickly.

“One…two…three…” Luhan counts off as they start dancing, their feet instantly moving in sync. They face each other and press their hands out, their palms parallel from each other. They both move forward and intertwine their fingers, both of them standing on their toes before pulling away and dancing smoothly to the chorus.

He nods as they face each other again, mirroring each other’s moves. The female takes a deep breath as she starts her solo verse, each step and move complimenting the beats. Luhan glides in and places his arm around her waist, turning her to face him as they repeat back to their chorus.

Towards the ending of the song, both of them steps towards each other, Luhan his lips as he wraps his arms around her waist. Bomi hides her lips and loosely places her arms around his neck, looking up at him. Did it feel weird? Of course, but for some reason, it felt nice at the same time.

As it gets to the slow R&B part of the song, both of them pull away slightly as Bomi stands in the center. Luhan spins around her once more and pops lightly next to her, grabbing her hand gently. He pulls her close to him and takes in a deep breath, staring at her, “Bomi.” She blinks and looks up at him, tilting her head slightly.

“You’re my mirror. Be my reflection?”

Bomi blushes and smiles lightly, nodding. “I will, Luhan. I will.”