✏ extra: The Bittersweet Departure [ + new mini project ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

 

Title: The Bittersweet Departure
Characters: A-Pink
Written: April 23, 2013
Words: 686
Author's Note: So, I'm sure you all heard about Yookyung and even the new member addition. It is shocking, but let's continue to support A-Pink and the new member. I've already taken this out on tumblr (not in an angry way, but a bittersweet way). I probably don't make sense in this little one shot because my feelings are just roaming around and I don't know how I'm taking this exactly.

However, please read this important note:

I'm adding a new mini project that will feature Yookyung in the next one shots. I will take a total of two-five requests (which only includes exopink / an apinkotp) and I will be writing one shots that will relate to Yookyung's life as a regular university student. The title of the project is unknown, but for the time being, feel free to request pairings. I will be taking the top two-five couples that are mentioned. This means that regular requests will still be closed and now on hold. So go ahead and request! ^^ 

Articles start to flood through news portals and different sorts of media. The warm spring just doesn’t fit in with this day today and all of A-Pink is feeling bittersweet.

Yookyung sits hesitantly on the couch with Hayoung and Naeun each seated by her side. Footsteps fill in the dead silence of the dorm as the remaining four walk around. They all knew this was coming, but just seeing news articles pains their hearts. It’s been months when Yookyung first brought it up and the girls never expected for this day to come at this time.

“Unnie,” Hayoung begins as all the girls stop and stare at her. “We can still talk and meet up, right?” She whispers as Yookyung smiles reassuringly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “Of course we will maknae. We’re all family,” Yookyung announces as the entire members crack a small smile.

“Yookyungie,” Naeun continues as she stands up to walk towards a covered painting that is propped against the wall. Chorong walks over to help the younger one carry the painting towards Yookyung. “I made this for you and the rest helped me paint it. We want you to always remember that you’re always part of our family and as the original seven,” Naeun says as Chorong and her releases the cover from the painting.

The drawing shows all seven members posing for the camera with huge smile glued on their faces. “We want you to cherish the moments that you had with us and remember that we’re always going to be here for you, Kyungie,” Chorong announces as she props the painting against the arm rest of the couch.

“Just think about it, when one of us gets married, then we’ll be there for the ceremony!” Bomi jokes as Naeun glares at her. “Hey, just because I’m on We Got Married, doesn’t mean you can use that excuse,” Naeun sticks her tongue out and crosses her arms. Bomi just grins sheepishly and makes a heart out of her hands.

“Or if we’re just bored, we’ll just meet up and catch up on everything,” Eunji states as the members are brought back to reality. Yookyung won’t be there all the time and there will have to be times where they all reunite. “You’re right,” Yookyung whispers as she starts to hold her hands together, “I’m sure I’ll be stressed and well, you guys are my stress relievers.”

Namjoo smiles and nods, “We’ll always be with each other in our hearts and you’ll always be here in our spirits, Yookyung.” Hayoung stands up and walks over to the small table, grabbing a long box, “Open this, unnie.” The milky skin female grabs the box and opens it, revealing a charm bracelet with the letters A-Pink as the charms. “Oh my gosh, this is really beautiful,” Yookyung’s eyes widen in shock as she runs a finger over the cold metal, “I’ll definitely wear this every day.”

“Come here, Yookyung,” Chorong smiles warmly as she opens her arms. The younger one immediately stands up from her seat and throws her arms around the eldest, closing her eyes, “Thank you so much you guys. I’ll always go to you guys if anything happens.”

The remaining five closes in and goes in for a group hug, their eyes closed and some tears being shed. It’ll be a hard departure for Pink Pandas, but it’ll be the hardest for A-Pink as they’ll have to let go of their dear Yookyung. The sisters will always remain as seven, but they know that their group will grow into a new seven.

“We’ll tell you about the new member, okay?” Chorong advises as she takes a deep breath, “I’m sure you two will get along…and hopefully, we can be eight in not the idol scene, but as close friends.”

Yookyung nods and lets her tears stream freely down her cheeks, “I will definitely be coming back to see you guys. I really love you all.”

“We love you too, Yookyung unnie. We love you too,” Hayoung repeats as she tightens her grasp around Namjoo and Bomi, taking a deep breath.