✏ twenty-one: Something Special (Valentine's Day Project) [ Kyungjoo ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Something Special
Pairing: Do Kyungsoo (D.O) & Kim Namjoo [ Kyungjoo ]
Written: March 1, 2013
Words: 1,206
Inspried by: EXO-K's answers from Ivy Club | Kyungsoo's answers - what to make for his girlfriend, his favorite Valentine's Day song, gift he wants to receive.
Author's Note: I wanted to update again tonight, but I have to sleep early for tomorrow. The Japanese Club will be performing for the Children's Day Dance! I hope it goes well ^^ Anyways, here's fluff for Kyungjoo! I hope you enjoy it and thank you for the support! 50 subscribers! Half way to 100! ouo 

☁☁☁

Listen: Something Special - Usher (I like how there are a few comments about Kyungsoo and the song xD)

 

“Baby, I think we’ve got something special. Girl you and me together we will take over the world. You know I love you, I need your soul. So happy I just want to let everybody know that I think we’ve got something special.”

The calming old tune music plays through the stereo system as a short, wide-eyed male taps his foot to the music. A warm smile emits as a dark blue apron is wrapped around his waist while mixing in the sweet ingredients, putting his love in every stir, fold, and ingredient. Humming quietly to the music, he pours the chocolate mix into small molds with a variety of shapes such as hearts, roses, teddy bears, and more.

After placing the molds into the refrigerator, he walks towards the counter, grabbing his phone. He pats his hands onto his apron and starts to compose a message:

Namjoo~~ Let’s go on a walk tonight!

A walk? Okay! That sounds nice ^_^

Great! I’ll meet you at your house then~! ^^

Sounds good! I’ll see you soon, oppa! ^^;;;

He takes a deep breath and grins, settling his phone down as he unties his apron and hangs it on a small hook on the wall. Glancing up at the clock, he quickly scurries up to his room, taking out numerous choices of clothes to wear. There were collared shirts, plaid shirts, and vests, anything that can describe a preppy, dorky, casual Do Kyungsoo.

Soon, the sun slowly starts to set down, the mix of dark orange, light red, and a hint of white comes into his view from the window. He can tell the difference from the past sunsets where it was relaxing and casual; however, tonight shows the sign of many couples coming together and showing their affection towards each other.

Placing on a white buttoned shirt with a red long sleeved v-neck sweater along with light brown pants, he looks at himself in the mirror and takes a deep breath. Quickly heading downstairs, he takes out his chocolate from before, tapping one of the chocolates with his finger to check if it was set.

With a pleased smile, he grabs a plastic bag, placing each chocolate inside carefully. Grabbing a pink ribbon, he closes the bag and heads towards the living room. He takes the teddy bear that is resting on the couch.  The bear is holding a pink heart in between his hands saying, Be Mine.

He grabs the bouquet of roses that is resting on the table, taking a small whiff before heading back to the kitchen. Checking his cell phone, it’s almost 7:30PM. To get to his girlfriend’s house, it would take about ten minutes, but it would be ten minutes of impatience and excitement.

Soon, the male is off to his girlfriend’s house, his heart pounding with each anxious footstep he takes. He twirls the bag of chocolate little by little so the chocolates won’t melt due to his now sweaty hands. Before he knew it, he’s up on the porch, his clenched fist holding up to the door. Knocking on the door, he straightens his posture, his widened eyes looking straight ahead.

The door reveals a young, mature woman who has her hair up in a ponytail and her attire showing off a cute and innocent nature. Her smile brightens as she waves, “Kyungsoo oppa!”

Kyungsoo grins ear to ear as she says his name, lifting his hands up slightly to reveal his presents, “I made these chocolates for you. I made with all my love and made sure that each ingredient was a well-known and effective product!” A small chuckle escapes her lips as she covers slightly with her hand, “Wow, thank you!” She carefully takes the presents, looking at him, “Come inside, I have something to give you as well!”

Taking a step inside her home, he looks around, waiting for her return. Soon, Namjoo returns with a box of what seems to be chocolate with a card attached. “I’ve made these chocolates by myself too. I had to get a little help from Yookyung, but I’ve made everything with a 110% of love!” She grins and extends her arms out, “Read the card later, alright?”

He nods and receives the box, soon placing it on the table, “We’ll come back later, right? Let’s get on that walk,” He grins and gently picks up her hand, interlocking their fingers together. Namjoo nods and smiles lightly, following his moves as they walk out of the house and down to the sidewalk.

Only the sounds of nature and the sight of the clear night is surrounding them as they exchange sweet nothings to each other. Namjoo laughs as she lays her cheek on his shoulder, her eyes looking at the ground as she watches their feet walk in synchronization.

Kyungsoo grins widely as he squeezes her hand, laying his head on hers. Their innocent image illuminates brighter than the moon and the streetlights. “Sing to me?” Namjoo whispers as their laughing dies down, her eyes averting to his.

“Alright,” He hums quietly and starts singing his favorite Valentine’s Day song. Just like the song he was listening to earlier that day, he starts singing Something Special by Usher. His acoustic voice echoes slightly and Namjoo closes her eyes, her hands going up to wrap around his arm.

Just as he’s about to end his song, he looks at Namjoo’s tired eyes. She’s been working hard ever since she’s gotten her part-time job. He chuckles quietly and pulls away, kneeling down slightly, “Get on my back.” Namjoo blinks and tilts her head slightly to the side before she smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs going on each side of his waist.

With his hands tucked under her legs, he starts heading back to her home, continuing to hum as she starts to fall asleep with her head resting on his shoulder. Arriving back at her home, he opens the door and walks upstairs, settling her down on her bed gently. Pulling the covers over her, he moves away her bangs from her face, examining her gentle features. The way her lips stuck out slightly and her eyes closed like a sleeping beauty. He couldn’t help but plant a small goodnight kiss on her lips. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Namjoo. I love you,” He rubs her forehead once more before heading downstairs to retrieve his belongings.

“Dear Kyungsoo oppa,

Here I am presenting you with chocolates. Throughout these eleven months, I’ve learned how to gain confidence and become a better person and it’s all thanks to you. It feels like I haven’t given you much throughout the time we’ve been together, but I really want to make this up to you by making you these chocolates.

I’ve gone through a lot of trial and error, but when I finally got it, I felt so proud. I poured all my love into this and I hope that you can receive that love through the chocolate.

You’re the best thing that happened to me, Kyungsoo, and I’m sure that you’ll always gain the number 1 place in my heart.

I love you, my Do Kyungsoo.

Love,
Kim Namjoo.”