✏eighteen: Pass or Fail? (Valentine's Day Project) [ Hanmi ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Pass or Fail? (Valentine's Day Project) 
Pairing: Luhan & Yoon Bomi [ Hanmi ]
Written: February 9, 2013
Words: 1,074
Author's Note: I'm so sorry for my late update ;~; I wanted to get on track and go with the pace of writing, but so much things are happening ;~; Here's the Hanmi one shot for the project ^^ Thank you for the support! <3 Feel free to upvote if you want, but that is up to you. However, just the support is enough. <3

☁☁☁

Soft ballad music plays through her ears as Yoon Bomi sits at the library while studying for her mid-terms. It was quite stressful, but she’s managing her way through college. The stress slowly builds up on her and soon, her watch beeps softly. Immediately she stands up and walks out of the library, waving to a few people before heading towards the dance studio.

“One, two, three, four,” A sweet male voice echoes as he dances around with fellow students behind him. As he looks through the mirror he watches each of the student’s moves, their moves precise and consistent. Everything is going well for him as the concert that’s coming up will be a hit due to his expectations. Dancing with the expert class is a thrill for him as he not only enhances his skill as a dancer, but to also make enjoyable friends that will be staying with him throughout his college life and future.

The door opens creakily with Bomi walks inside silently. A small smile appears on her lips as she watches the class dance. She is part of the staff as she’s one of the choreographers, but due to her mid-terms she had to take a small break from dancing and focus hard.

“Okay, just remember about that little change, alright? We’ll meet again next week!” The instructor grins as he waves towards the fellow students. Soon, the practice room became empty and the male looks at the mirror, his eyes catching the silent girl sitting on the bench. “Yoon Bomi, you’re here,” The voice happily welcomes as he spins around, staring at her, “Missed dancing?”

Bomi chuckles quietly and stands up, tying her hair in a ponytail, “Well, Luhan, I believe you’re right. Now, turn on some music, please?” Luhan chuckles and walks towards the stereo, putting on a hip hop tune that soon has Bomi popping a little here and there.

An hour passes by as the two drops on the floor, their breathings unstable and perspiration forming. “So, how’s midterm going for you?” Luhan asks as he places his arms behind him, his hands supporting his weight. Bomi sighs and looks at the floor, her feet wiggling around slightly, “Kind of good. Hopefully I’ll ace it.”

“You know what,” Luhan sits up straight and grins slyly, “If you do good on your midterm, I’ll give you something!” Bomi blinks and chuckles, then shaking her head, “We’ll see how it goes.”

After vigorous studying and endless nights, Bomi enters her classroom. As she settles herself down, her heart is beating rapidly. She takes a deep breath and tries to calm herself down, but soon her phone buzzes. Taking out her phone, she glances at the text, a smile emitting.

Bomi-ah. Good luck at the exams! Gege/oppa will for sure be getting something for you! Fighting!

“Okay, let’s start the test!” The professor announces as Bomi immediately stuffs her phone into her bag, taking a deep breath.

-

After three days of the exam, the only thing that can rush into Bomi’s mind is her exam. Did she do well? Did she fail? As she approaches the board in the courtyard, her clasps onto her backpack straps tightly, scanning her name through the papers. Her eyes widen and hangs open. Tears suddenly start to shine in her eyes, running towards the practice room.

“Luhan oppa!” She screams as she rushes through the door, panting as she drops her bag. She blinks quickly as she gawks over the practice room. The light was dim with a small shine in the center. Rose petals scattered on the floor and slow piano music playing. Tilting her head to the side, she doesn’t see anyone in sight. Did I come at a bad time?

“Ah, Yoon Bomi,” A murmur enters as her head quickly snaps to her right, seeing Luhan dressed in in a tuxedo. What the heck is going on? “Luhan oppa, why are you dressed like that?”

“Don’t you remember? It’s Valentine’s Day, “Luhan chuckles softly as he fixes his tie, looking at her. Bomi quickly checks her watch, her palm coming into contact with her forehead. How can she forget Valentine’s Day? Probably from all the stress of her exams dominated her mind.

“Wait, Luhan—‘” Bomi tries to tell her news, but he suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her to the dance floor. Despite the rose petals scattered around, he places a hand on her waist and another locked with hers. He smiles and looks at her, tilting his head, “Hm?”

Bomi clears slightly as she follows along hesitantly, holding his hand softly and placing her hand on his shoulder. “Well, I have some things to say. First of all, I’m not even dressed to do this kind of dancing!” She retorts as she scrunches up her face, puffing out some air.

Luhan chuckles and shakes his head, “I’m not dancing with you because of what you’re wearing.” Bomi sticks out her tongue slightly and purses her lips, “But anyways…guess what?”  He tilts his head and hums softly to the piano music, his eyes telling her to go on.

“I aced my exam!” She slightly jumps in place as Luhan stops dancing and pulls her into a tight embrace. “Really? Congratulations!” Luhan grins as he pulls away, looking at her, “I promised you I would get you something, hm?”

Bomi nods and looks at him, “But you really don’t have to get me anything. I mean, look what you’ve done already.” She blushes lightly as she watches Luhan walk away. She stands in place and waits patiently, her smile cracking into a laugh as she sees Luhan holding a rose between his teeth. “Yah, Luhan oppa. Why are you doing this?” She asks while crossing her arms.

“Yoon Bomi,” He takes the rose out of his mouth and smiles, “Will you be my Valentine?” Bomi chuckles softly and wraps her hand around the hand that was wrapped around the rose. “Yes. I’d love to be,” She looks at the rose and then up to his light brown eyes.

Luhan grins and with his free hand, wraps his arm fully around her waist, a sigh of relief escaping his lips, “So I passed, right? I passed of being your Valentine’s Day date?” Bomi shakes her head and playfully grins, “We’ll see how this date goes. I have a feeling you’ll ace it though.”