✏ seven: Tic Toc [ Krisrong ]

✏ exopink one shots ♪

Title: Tic Toc
Pairing: Wu Yifan (Kris) & Park Chorong [ Krisrong ]
Written: January 6, 2013
Words: 988
Inspired by: Infinite's Tic Toc

☁☁☁

 

♪ Time, please stop for a bit

I can’t think of anything ♪

"Just leave me already. Just go." 

Her words pierced through my body like swords. Her emotions--stoic. Her tone--harsh. Why? It was because I was senseless jerk who was always letting out his anger.

It all went by too fast. Next thing you know, I walk away from her. I turned around lightly before seeing her with with her head hung down. I saw one tear drop from her petite face, falling onto the cold hard ground of the park. My heart broke into pieces gradually and the chilly air was surrounding me quickly. I kept walking endlessly, not knowing how I will cope with this situation.

"Oh, hyung, I thought you were on your date?" A familiar voice echoes through my blocked ears. Blinking, I look to my left to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I shake my head and walk towards my car in the parking lot, leaving the two younger men in their place.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun whispers as I kept walking. I regret it. Everything. It was all too harsh and heart-piercing. It felt like years to get to my car as memories flash through my mind.

"Happy New Year's!" Her upbeat voice screams in delight as colorful fireworks burst in the air. She was adorable whenever she was excited or happy. She was the one that could make me smile despite my cold demeanor. 

Looking at her, I whisper softly for only her to hear, "Happy New Year, Chorong." Gently, I wrap my arms around her small waist, pulling her closer to me. Her eyes widen slightly in shock as she places her hands on each of my arms, a rosy pink shade flushing her cheeks. I said she was adorable, right? Before she could say anything, my lips pressed against hers, both of our eyes closing. We made our own fireworks spark as she pulled away gently, a warm smile emitting on her lips. She was beautiful.

I passed a few kids who were fighting over a toy and soon one of the boys crossed his arms and stomped away. I couldn't help but think of that kid as myself. I was selfish.

"Who was that guy?" I glared at her with my arms crossed as we sat by a table in the cozy cafe. She takes a sip out of her coffee and crosses her arms as well, "He's just a friend. Why?" She pauses as a small smirk tugs at her lips, "Jealous?" Looking away, my jaw clenches, taking a deep breath, "You know I get jealous easily."

"You know I'll only be with you, Kris," Chorong smiles lightly as she uncrosses her arms, taking another sip out of her drink.

But I was stupid. I made a mistake.

Wobbly legs and disoriented eyes, I walked out of the bar with my white coat slung over my shoulder. Suddenly, I felt an arm around mines, her voice slurred, "Hey, oppa. Want to come with me?" My mind was scrambled as I casually replied, "Sure thing."

With my arm around her shoulders, I whisper sweet nothings in her ear. A smirk forming on my lips as I feebly walk through the night. "Wu Yi Fan," A familiar voice harshly calls out my name. I look at the girl in front of me, a laugh escaping my intoxicated lips, "Well isn't it Park Chorong."

"Who's this girl?" She asks as she stands in front of us with her arms crossed and her dark brown orbs staring at mines. "Her? She's going to take me home," I replied. I clearly had no idea what I was doing. "I told you that you're not supposed to drink, Kris," Chorong reminds. I quickly beam back with a raised voice, "You're not supposed to tell me what to do." 

"Look at you, Kris! You're drunk, you're going home with another woman, what are you doing? Are you trying to make me jealous after what happened with my friend? That's a whole different story!" She yells as the intoxicated woman tugs at my arm, whining at me softly to go. Obeying her, I just walk away, waving to Chorong.

"You're a jerk!" She screams as we're about to pass her. However, she followed us in front, stopping us in our tracks. Suddenly, her hand slaps across my cheek harshly. My eyes widened as I look at her, tears forming in her eyes, "You deserve that." Soon, she walked away, leaving the woman and I alone.

I regretted that ever since that night happened. Luckily, I didn't sleep with that woman as she lost her way in the convenience store where we wanted ice cream. Do I deserve it? Yes. I was greedy for her love and I never gave anything back to her.

Getting into my car, I close my eyes, leaning my head back. Frustration and rejection filled my whole body. I couldn't take it anymore. Turning on the engine of my car, I drive around the park to find her. Her head was still hung down as I could tell she was crying. I hated seeing her like that. I never want to see her cry again.

Stopping by the curb, I quickly get out of my car and run towards her. Chorong had no clue as I stood in front of her with my eyes slowly tearing up. Her head lifted as she takes a look at me, her eyes quickly averting to the side. "What do you want?" She asks quite coldly as I take her in my arms, holding her tight. 

"Look at me. Truthfully, I'm scared," I whisper as my eyes close tightly, my hand resting against the back of her head as I lean her head against my chest. "What are you talking about?" Her voice is soft again as she tries to pry away, but my grip tightens as I grit my teeth.

"Please, don't leave me."