Chapter 82

A New Start

Dear readers~ I'm just letting you know first that this is the last chapter. T.T  

 

--1 year later--

Ha Neul's POV

"Ha Neul ahhh~ I can't believe you're marrying before me." Hyun Hee unnie complained.

I smiled at her.

"Aigoo. My daughter is getting married today. I still remember the times you said you'll never marry anyone else other than Ball. What happen to that little girl?" Appa teased.

"Appa." I pouted.

Appa tapped my head lightly.

 

"My soon to be son-in-law better take care of my daughter. Or else." Umma showed her fist.

"Umma. I'll punch him first then I'll hand him to you." I joked.

"Arraseo."

"Grandmother." I called out.

Grandmother came towards me.

"Mianhae. I used to be rude to you." I apologised.

"Ani. It's okay. I'm sorry too. I forced you to marry a total stranger. Now, as long as you love your husband, I'm fine." Grandmother said.

"Gomawo." 

"Ani~ It's not YET husband." Hyun Hee unnie interrupted.

As Hyun Hee unnie is joking around. I received a text message.

 

FROM: Luhanny 

Ha Neul~ Can I see you please?

Pretty pleaseee? I wanna see the brideee

 

TO: Luhanny

Andwae. You'll get to see me later anyway.

Wait patiently and check your suit.

 

FROM: Luhanny

Checked. It's all perfect~ 

Arraseo. I'll stare at you later.

 

TO: Luhanny

Yah. It's creepy to stare at the bride.

Don't forget that it's a wedding.

 

FROM: Luhanny

Ani ani ani~ I'll stare. 

I can't wait~~ ^^

 

TO: Luhanny

Patient pabo Hanny. 

 

FROM: Luhanny

I'll try~ 

 

"Yah~ Who are you texting? Your soon to be husband?" Hyun Hee unnie asked.

"Ani!" I said as I kept my phone.

"Let's go. It's time already." Umma said.

I slowly stood up with the help of Hyun Hee unnie. Hyun Hee unnie helped me by taking my long dress. 

 

"Gosh. I'm nervous." I said as I held appa's arm.

"There's no need to be nervous~" Appa said as he held my hands. 

"Appa. Your hands are shaking too." I teased.

"Yah. My daughter will soon not live with us. Of course I'm sad." Appa said.

"Appa.. I'll visit you often!" I said.

"Nae nae. Let's go. Your husband will be frustrated if he couldn't see his beautiful wife." 

I smiled at him and nodded. Appa slowly lead me along the red carpet as I can see everyone here. I walked slowly with appa and saw Luhan, waiting in front, smiling brightly.

 

tumblr_mgrwi3OqMz1rrlge0o1_500.jpg

 

"You're pretty." Luhan mouthed.

I smiled back to him. Appa accompanied me all the way to my soon to be husband. 

"Take care of my daughter. You break her heart, I break your head." Appa warned.

"I won't. I will treasure her. Right, jagi?"

"Pabo." I mumbled, not looking at him.

 

"Yah. Lookie here. Your husband is looking so handsome today and you wouldn't want to look?"

I turned towards him and looked carefully at him. 

 

 

tumblr_kvo2mpS0uw1qzk8j4o1_500.jpg

 

"Luhan looks better." I said.

"Yah!" 

"That is because you have not buttoned your collar, pabo flirt." I said.

"I miss that." He said as he bend down slightly for me to button his collar.

"Mwo?" I asked as I helped him.

"Pabo flirt." Jonghyun said.

 

After saying our "I do's" and everything, we're officially wife and husband. 

"YAY~ HA NEUL AND HYUNG IS TOGETHER FOREVER NOW~" Taemin sang as he skipped around us.

"Congratulations." Minho said.

"Jonghyun. Don't you ever dare to break her heart. I'll seriously kill you." Onew warned.

"Hyung! You're siding with her?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nae! Wae? I prefer Ha Neul a lot more than you." Onew joked as he pulled me towards his side.

"MY WIFE!" Jonghyun hit Onew's hand away and pulled me back.

"YAH YAH! You people! It's Ha Neul's wedding! Stop acting so childish." Key nagged.

"Naggy umma." Jonghyun mumbled.

"Mwo? Say that once again."

"NOTHING!" Jonghyun said.

 

"Jeez. Lucky you Jonghyun hyung. If you died after Mi Yeon stabbed you, Ha Neul definitely is Luhan's. I was seriously scared when Luhan called, telling you got stabbed." Key said.

"Yah. It's a long time ago~ Now, Ha Neul and me are together. Past doesn't matter." Jonghyun said.

"Ha Neul! Ha Neul!" Luhan ran towards us.

"Wae?" 

"I GOT ACCEPTED TO SM ENTERTAINMENT! THEY JUST CALLED ME!" Luhan jumped up and down.

"Congratulations!" I said.

Luhan held my hands tightly and jumped up and down. I stared at the rest of SHINee. They avoided my gaze. 

"You guys were the one that helped him right?" I whispered.

Taemin nodded quickly. Key hit his head, indicating him to keep his mouth silent.

 

"I never knew marrying would be this tired." I said as I lied down on the huge bed after changing into comfortable clothes.

"Same here." Jonghyun lied beside me.

Jonghyun came nearer to me and wrapped his arm on my waist. I looked at him curiously.

"Mine." Jonghyun whispered.

I gave him a look and turned away.

"Yahh~" Jonghyun whined.

 

SHINee's Kim Jonghyun and me, Park Ha Neul is married now. It is indeed a new start for me. A girl that used to be cold towards others. Are you jealous that SHINee's Kim Jonghyun is my husband? Too bad, he's all mine. If you're a fan of him, I'll share. If you're not, too bad. 

 

 

 

 

It's the end!! T.T I can't believe this story has ended. I thank every single of my subscribers and reader. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Can you pretty pwease support my new fic? Luhan Enters My World I would be REALLY grateful if you support my new fic too. Again, I wanna thank every subscriber and reader. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. I LOVE YOUU T.T I'll see you in my new fic! Unless you wouldn't want to see me, I understand. -emo in a corner- XD I'm just joking! =P