Chapter 30

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I'm in a huge trouble.. Grandmother is here and she saw the pabo flirt hugging me. Pabo Kim Jonghyun!! 

"Park Ha Neul." grandmother called out.

"N-Nae?" I answered.

"Follow me home." said grandmother.

"I won't. I told you that I won't marry a stranger just for your wish." I said.

"You have to. Be grateful that I'm not angry at you of leaving New York." said grandmother.

"You do know the reason I leave New York." I said.

"You do know the reason to marry him." said grandmother.

"I'm not returning. No matter what." I said.

"Who are you?" grandmother asked. 

I looked at the direction grandmother is looking at. She's looking at Jonghyun. 

 

"I'm Kim Jonghyun." said Jonghyun.

"What relationship do you have with Ha Neul?" asked grandmother.

"He's just a normal friend." I said.

"I told you not to talk to any low class people! Why can't you listen to me for once?!" said grandmother angrily. 

"I have rights to make friends with whoever I want!" I said.

"You have plenty of choices of making friends! You're the heiress to the Park company!" said grandmother while slamming the table.

"I don't have any choices! You're always forcing me to do whatever you want! I'm not your doll!" I said as I stood up. 

"It's all for your own good!" said grandmother.

"Good? Not having any friends since young. Not able to talk to anyone without your permission. Not able to even go out alone. No matter where I go, there must be a few bodyguards following me! Even if I'm out to our garden! What am I?! A prisoner?!" I said.

"Be good and follow me home. Or else, I can't be sure what would happen to your friend Jonghyun." grandmother said.

"Don't you dare to touch him!" I said as I went in front of Jonghyun.

"Follow me home then." said grandmother. 

 

"Ha Neul. Are you feeling... better?" said Taemin as he opened the door. 

Why must he come now! 

"Who are you?" asked grandmother.

"I'm Lee Taemin." said Taemin.

"What relationship do you have with Ha Neul?" asked grandmother.

"He's my friend." I said.

Taemin looked at me weirdly and went to Jonghyun. I guess Jonghyun is explaining everything to him since I saw Jonghyun whispering to him.

"Sigh.. Another low class people. Is it that fun for you to have low class people as your friends?" asked grandmother.

"They're not low class! We're humans. Why can't we make friends?! Grandma, do you even enjoy talking to our aunts that always gossips behind people's back? Do you even feel happy when you're with them?" I said.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. Follow me home." said grandmother.

"What if I don't want?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be sure what would happen to your low class friends. Jonghyun, Taemin and..." 

And? She should only know both of them.

"Onew." said grandmother.

My eyes widened. How did she know about Onew?! 

 

"I'll follow you home. Don't harm them. If you dare to harm them, I promise that you wouldn't see me on the wedding day." I said.

"You're so much alike with your grandfather." said grandmother.

Grandfather.. He couldn't withstand of grandmother's behaviour. He came to Korea to relax and got in an accident and passed away. It's all grandmother's fault that grandfather died.

"Ha Neul.. You're really following her home?" asked Taemin.

I nodded. Taemin looked at me with his worried eyes. I smiled at him and patted his head.

"I'll be fine. Take care.. Taemin." I said. 

"Ha Neul.. I'm following you." said Jonghyun.

I shook my head.

"My family problem. I'm not dragging you in." I said.

"You done talking to your so called friends?" said grandmother.

"At least I have friends. Unlike you." I said to my grandmother.

Grandmother walked out. Then, two bodyguards came in and held my hands.

"Miss. Let's go." said one of the bodyguards.

"Let me go. I'll walk myself." I said as I released my wrist.

As I was walking, someone held my wrist. I turned around. It was Jonghyun.

"Ha Neul.." said Jonghyun with a sad face. 

Taemin was behind him.

"I'll be fine. Don't tell Onew. Just tell him that I left." I said to Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun nodded. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Take care. Pabo flirt." I said and patted his head.

 

"Miss." 

"Annyeong." I said and followed grandmother in a car.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Ha Neul left.. No one would call me pabo flirt anymore. 

"Hyung.. Will Ha Neul return?" asked Taemin.

"I don't know, Taemin. I don't know." I said.

"Do we need to tell Onew hyung about this?" said Taemin.

"Ani. Don't tell him anything." I said.

Taemin nodded. Ha Neul.. Will you return?

 

 

 

Seems that I made it a little sad~ T.T Never listen to a sad song while you read this. Tears would be falling out anytime~~ XD Enjoy it ~!