Chapter 49

A New Start

465caeb92fc2c3cf5d209f0937cb9946.jpeg

 

--After a month--

Ha Neul's POV

Jonghyun manages to get the position thanks to Onew. Jonghyun,Taemin, Onew and I went over to grandmother's office. 

"So? Are you a CEO already?" Grandmother asked.

"Yes." Jonghyun replied.

"Wow. I'm impressed that you managed to get that position within a month only." Grandmother said.

"Hehehe. Your grandmother doesn't seems to know about our plan at all." Taemin whispered to us.

"In which company?" Grandmother asked.

 

"In my company." Onew answered.

"Your company? What's your company?" Grandmother asked curiously.

"A meat store." Onew answered.

"MEAT STORE?!" Grandmother shouted furiously.

"Yes. A meat store. Jonghyun is the CEO of my family's meat store." Onew answered.

 

"How can he match up with Ha Neul if he is the CEO of a meat store?! THAT CAN'T HELP EXPAND OUR BUSINESS! It's totally different from what I said! Minho and he are WAY TOO DIFFERENT." Grandmother said.

"Grandmother. You said that Jonghyun has to achieve the position of Minho's within a month. Which is CEO. You didn't state which company. Which means that Jonghyun can be any company's CEO. Now, he did achieved the position but you're acknowledging him." I said.

"Answer me. Is this all your plan, Park Ha Neul?" Grandmother asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Ha Neul. It's mine!" Onew whispered.

"Shh. She can't do anything to me." I whispered back.

 

"I'm still gonna arrange your marriage with Minho." Grandmother said.

"THAT JUST MEANS THAT YOU'RE TAKING BACK YOUR PROMISE!" I said.

"It's because you people didn't fulfill what I asked for." 

"We did! He's the CEO! Its just that he's a CEO of a meat store. BUT STILL A CEO." I fought back.

"This weekend, you're meeting Minho's family. We'll start arranging the marriage by then." Grandmother said strictly.

"You don't make sense!" I said.

 

"You have to meet Minho's family this weekend." Grandmother repeated.

"I'm not going!" I said.

"Key would bring you forcefully then." Grandmother answered.

"Key wouldn't do that!" I said.

"He would. I hired him." Grandmother said confidently.

"Key..? Bu-but.. We're already best buddies.." Taemin said while pouting.

"Let's go guys." I said.

 

We went to a nearby cafe.

"What are we gonna do?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know.." I answered.

"I HATE HATE HATE THAT GRUMPY OLD LADYYYYY." Taemin said furiously as he stomped his foot.

"I really don't want to go and meet Minho's family this weekend.. If I go, it simply means that I agreed with the marriage." I said.

 

"But, Key would bring you there. He's your personal bodyguard. He follows you everywhere. Except for these few days." Jonghyun said.

"He didn't follow me these few days because I told him not to. Grandmother might know our plan. But.. I don't think grandmother would allow him not to follow me anymore." I answered.

"YOU GRUMPY OLD LADY. HA NEUL AND JONGHYUN ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. WHO CARES ABOUT THAT MONO." Taemin said.

"Minho." Onew corrected him.

 

"THAT MONOPOLY." Taemin said.

"Minho." Jonghyun corrected him.

"AISH. I DON'T CARE WHETHER IT'S MONO OR MONOPOLY OR DOMO. HE'S NOT GETTING HA NEUL." Taemin said.

"Taemin. Minho actually has no feelings for me too. It's just that he follows whatever his parents asked. So you can't really blame him." I answered.

"Really? That monopoly?" Taemin asked.

I nodded.

"YOU GRUMPY OLD LADY. OLD LADYYYY. GRUMPYYYY. AIIISHH." Taemin complained again and again. 

 

 

 

First of all. I'M SORRY. THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY CRAPPY I KNOW. It's because I wrote it in a rush T.T Mianhaeee. Second, I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow. If I even updated, it might be crappy. Do you guys mind? T.T Third, commentttt pwease.