Chapter 8

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I went up after leaving that flirt downstairs. AISH!! Why am I even blushing?! He's a flirt! I CAN NEVER FALL FOR HIM! 

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "Has he left? But with such high fever.. Aish! I'll just go and check on him." I said to myself. 

I went down and saw him on my sofa sleeping. I smiled and went and touched his forehead. It's still burning.. 

I took a towel and placed it on his forehead. I took a blanket and put it on him. I sat on the floor and listened to my iPod. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up after I heard someone humming. I opened my eyes and saw Ha Neul's back facing me. She was humming.. I continued to sleep. 

 

---The Next Day---

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up and saw Ha Neul sleeping peacefully on my right arm. 

"Ha Neul.." I said. She didn't reply me. 

"Why must you be so cute and pretty.. Wish this moment could last long.." I said.

Ha Neul moved a little after I said those words. I quickly closed my eyes. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I heard someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun. He's still asleep. Was it my imagination? Maybe.. 

I touched his forehead. It was still hot but much better than yesterday. I changed the towel and placed it on his forehead again. 

Today's Saturday.. There's no school. I have to look after this flirt. 

"Ha Neul.." 

"Your awake." 

"I'm hungry." said Jonghyun.

"Get your own food then." 

Aish.. Here goes my outer character again. 

"I'm a patient~" said Jonghyun while sitting.

I stood up and went to the kitchen and prepared some food.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Eat it. Recover faster so that you can leave faster. " said Ha Neul. 

Aigoo. Such a cold girl. 

I ate the breakfast she prepared. After the breakfast, she washed the dishes. I sat on the sofa and watched her washing. 

Somehow she seems that she would be a nice wife. 

"Yah. Lie down and rest." said Ha Neul when she saw me looking at her. 

"It would be boring if I lie down~" 

Ha Neul didn't reply me. She went up to her room. Aigoo. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Jonghyun.. STOP MAKING ME TO FALL FOR YOU!" I screamed in my room. I can't fall for him.. Can't.. He's a flirt. I've seen my sister suffered when she broke up with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was a flirt.. 

 

FLASHBACK~ 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I heard Hyun Hee crying.. I went to her room and saw her sitting down on the floor.. I went to her.. She hugged me and cried even more.

"Ha Neul!! He.. He cheated on me.. He said it was just a game.." said Hyun Hee while crying even more.

I hugged her tightly.

"Hyun Hee unnie.. Forget about him. You worth a much more better person. That guy. He's not worth it for your tears. Wipe your tears." I said.

"But Ha Neul.. I've been with him for 2 years.. How can I forget him so easily.."

"Take this 2 years as an experience. Never fall for a guy like him again. Never." 

I've always been a cool sister and daughter. 

"Ha Neul..." 

"I'm here. Cry all you want. I'll be with you." I said while smiling to her. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK~ 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I'll never fall for a flirt. 

"Ha Neul~!" 

That voice.... Onew! I CAN NEVER LET HIM KNOW THAT JONGHYUN IS HERE! What would he think of us?! He might think we're in somekind of relationship! What should I do..