Chapter 75

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I opened up my eyes and saw a sleeping figure beside me. Might be Hyun Hee unnie. I closed back my eyes and decided to sleep again but my thoughts interrupted me. Didn't Hyun Hee unnie left for New York yesterday? I shot up and looked beside me carefully. 

 

"YAH!" I shouted as I kicked the sleeping figure down.

"Oww.. Wae?" 

"Since when did I allow you to sleep with me, Luhan?!" 

"I was cold." Luhan pouted.

"YAH! The guest room has heater!" 

 

"But I need accompany too." 

"I'll get you a teddy bear." 

"Ha Neul~~~~~" 

 

"Start explaining." I said as I continued walking.

"Explain what?" Luhan asked innocently.

"Why are you following me?" I asked as I turned towards him.

"So that you would be safe~" Luhan sang.

"I'm able to protect myself." 

"Let's go~~~" Luhan skipped towards the wrong direction.

"Tsk. You're even going to the wrong direction." I whispered to myself and walked away.

"YAH!! HA NEUL AHH. WAIT FOR ME." Luhan shouted as he found out that I wasn't beside him.

 

"What are we doing here?" Luhan asked as he looked around.

"To do something." I said as I walked in to my old school.

"Wait up!" 

 

"You're studying again?!" Luhan asked after we left the principal's office.

"I didn't get to finish my studies last time. It's just gonna take another 6 months for me to graduate anyway. No harms." I said.

"Can I study with you too?" Luhan asked.

"Ani." 

"WAE?" 

"Because you graduated already." 

"B-But.. I failed my Chemistry! I wanna retake Chemistry." Luhan said while showing me his puppy face.

I sighed as I brought him in the principal's office.

 

"Never knew you would manage to convince the principal." I said.

"It's because I really failed my Chemistry and ..." Luhan trailed off.

"Maths." I continued his sentence.

 

"The principal said you're good in Maths. You'll teach me right?" Luhan asked, brightly.

"Maths is my favourite subject and it's kinda the easiest subject. And you fail it." I said.

"I hate counting! And it's hard for me to memorize those formulas." Luhan pouted.

"Yeah. Now, let's go get your uniform and books." I said as I brought him to the office.

 

--The Next Day--

Ha Neul's POV

"Mind explaining why are you here AGAIN?" I asked to the sleepy Luhan.

"I need accompany~" Luhan said.

I sighed and grabbed my uniform. After a quick shower, I saw Luhan still sleeping on my bed.

"Yah. You wouldn't want to be late for the first day of school." I said as I shook him.

"Five minutes~" Luhan mumbled.

"Get up now. Or else I'm not gonna let you see me for your entire life." I warned him.

 

Luhan woke up and slowly dragged his foot to the washroom with his uniform. I went down and prepared sandwiches.

"Morning Ha Neul~" Luhan sang as he skipped towards the sandwiches.

"Let's go. Eat while we walk." I said.

Luhan nodded as he grabbed his bag and munched the sandwiches slowly.

 

"Oh my godddd. Jonghyun oppa looks so hot."

"Onew oppa looks so adorable!" 

"Taemin oppa looks so cute!!" 

 

"They studied here." I explained to Luhan who was looking at me.

"Key and Minho?" Luhan asked.

"They didn't." I replied.

 

Great. The first class we have is Chemistry. I'm stuck with Luhan.

"Okay class! We have two new students! One is not really a new student but still! Let's welcome them!" Mr Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Ha Neul imnida." I bowed.

 

"Ha Neul?"

"She's back?"

"Isn't she supposed to handle her company?"

"Park Ha Neul! Park Ha Neul!" The guys started cheering.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan imnida!" Luhan bowed.

"KYAAAA. He's so cute!!"

"I can't take my eyes off him!" The girls started fangirling.

"Great way to start your popularity." I whispered to him.

 

"Ha Neul and Luhan, you both can sit over there. Beside the window." Mr Kim pointed to the seats.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed and walked towards the seat.

Luhan sat in front of me. As soon as Mr Kim left the class, the whole class attacked me and Luhan. Basically, most of the guys were attacking me and girls were attacking Luhan.

 

"Annyeong Ha Neul! Do you remember me?" 

"Annyeong! Why are you back?"

"Annyeong! I sat behind you last time!"

I smiled awkwardly at them.

 

Luhan's POV

"A-Annyeong. My name is Choi Minsu." 

"Annyeong Luhan!" 

I didn't really paid attention to the girls. I was looking at Ha Neul. She didn't look comfortable. Out of the sudden, a group of girls entered our class. A girl went in front of Ha Neul.

 

"Wow. Lookie here. Park Ha Neul is back. After Onew oppa, Taemin oppa and Jonghyun oppa had became idols. Obviously, now she's nothing without them." That girl pointed towards Ha Neul.

I stood up and went in front of Ha Neul.

"Oh, I see that you have a new target. After Onew oppa then Jonghyun oppa. Now him?" That girl smirked.

I clenched my fist. She's really getting into my nerves. Ha Neul slowly stood up. 

 

"So what if I'm back. So what if he's my boyfriend. So what if Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin became idols. Who are you in my life? You're just a pathetic attention seeker." Ha Neul said.

Woah. I've never seen Ha Neul this cool before. Is this what Onew hyung had been mentioning about the cold Ha Neul? 

"Attention seeker? Please. Like I need attention. I'm already getting all the attentions I need. People are the ones willing to give me attention." The girl said.

"Yeah. With me back here, I doubt that you would get attention." Ha Neul said back.

"Me, Lee Mi Yeon would always get the attention. No matter who's back."

"And me, Park Ha Neul is the one who would get all the attention. No matter from who." 

"Y-You! You!" The Mi Yeon girl became speechless.

"Me? What about me?" 

"I'll never let you go easily!" She shouted and left with her gang. 

The guys and girls started applauding. 

 

Chemistry is REALLY boring. Just because of Ha Neul, I decided to retake Chemistry. While Mr Kim was babbling about the topic, I turned behind and saw Ha Neul writing her notes.

"Psst." I whispered.

Ha Neul looked up. 

"Annyeong~" I whispered.

Ha Neul kicked my chair and asked me to looked in front.

"I'm bored!" I whispered.

"If you fail again, I'm not gonna stay another few months for you." Ha Neul whispered.

 

"Park Ha Neul, Luhan." Mr Kim called out.

"N-Nae?" I said as I slowly stood up.

"What can reverse osmosis do?" Mr Kim asked.

"Errrr..." I trailed off.

 

"Purify water." Ha Neul answered.

"Right." Mr Kim said and continued babbling.

I showed Ha Neul a thumbs up. 

"Mr Luhan." Mr Kim called me again.

"Nae..?" I answered.

"If I see you not paying attention again, you're getting a detention." Mr Kim said strictly.

"Nae.." 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"What class do you have next?" Luhan asked.

"No class. I'm going to the library." I said.

"I don't have class too! Can I tag along?" Luhan asked.

"If I say no, will you not come?" 

"Ani~" Luhan said.

 

I sighed and allowed Luhan to come along. We went to the library and settled down on the desk.

"Psst. Teach me Chemistry." Luhan whispered.

"What were you doing during Chemistry lesson?" I asked.

 

"Drawing. See!" Luhan showed me his notebook filled with drawings.

"What's the point of you studying again if you don't listen?" I whispered.

"Because I wanna be with you." Luhan said.

"Tsk. You better listen carefully to what I said." 

"Yes madam!" Luhan saluted.

 

 

 

 

exo-exo-m-luhan-Favim.com-507597.png

 

 

 

Weeee~ They're going school together! They do look like a couple right? I read the comments and most of you were asking back for Ha NeulXJJong . Hehe~ You'll know who Ha Neul would end up with soon.~