Chapter 2

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I opened the door to my new house. It was quite big as I'm living by myself. There are 2 rooms. I went to the master bedroom and unpack my belongings. After unpacking, I went to a mart nearby my house to buy daily products. After buying, I walked home and saw someone opposite of me. It was the guy that sat beside me on the plane.

 

Onew's POV

I heard from my family that there's a new neighbour today. I decided to go out and help the new neighbour. I went to the door and knocked on the door. No response. "They're not home. Maybe they took a walk. I'll just head back home and wait for them." I said to myself. As I wanted to walk back to my house, I saw the girl that sat beside me on the plane. She was looking at me with her pure dark brown eyes.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"A-annyeonghaseyo" said that guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo." 

"You live here?" I asked.

"I live in that house." said him while pointing. 

"I see." I said while going in to my house. 

"Wait! You live in this house?" 

I nodded. 

"We're neighbours then. You need any help?" That guy asked while smiling brightly.

"Ani. I'm fine." I replied him.

"My name is Lee JinKi. You can call me Onew." said Onew while putting out his hand.

"Park Ha Neul." I said and shaked his hand.

"I-i'll go back now. If you need any help-" 

"I'll be fine. Thank you for asking." I cut him and walked into my house. 

 

Onew's POV

Park Ha Neul. Seems that she's a cool girl. I walked back to my house.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"PARK HA NEUL!! What are you doing?! He was kind to ask you whether you need any help and you just cut him off! Ahhh!" I said while lying on my bed. "Sigh. It seems that my outer character is out again. Ha Neul ah.. Why can't you be like other ordinary girls? I hate myself!" I said while rolling on the bed. "Onew is cute though. After what I had done.. He will never talk to me anymore! Pabo Ha Neul!" 

 

I better sleep early. Tomorrow I have to attend my new school. Ugh. New school. I'm just so sure that no one would be my friend. With my outer character of course not.