Chapter 61

A New Start

tumblr_m86rm5nASK1ql8gewo1_250.jpg

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Ha Neul ahhh~~~" Taemin called out.

I ignored him. Onew and Taemin came to just tell Minho that Jonghyun is his competitor. They continued staying here in the reason of protecting me from Minho. 

 

FLASHBACK~

"Yah. Choi Minho." Onew called out.

"Nae?" Minho asked.

"Ha Neul is Jonghyun's." Onew said.

"I know." Minho answered.

"Stay away from Ha Neul." Onew warned.

"Since he can't protect her, I will. Ha Neul is the first girl that ever stole my heart. I'm gonna get her no matter what." 

"Jonghyun hyung and Ha Neul are a couple! Why are you breaking them up?" Taemin asked.

"I still have a chance until they're married." Minho said. 

"Jonghyun has a huge competitor." Onew said.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

"Ha Neul~~" Taemin continued calling.

I threw him a bottle of banana milk. At least I could have a moment of silence when he drinks it. I checked the news using my laptop. 

 

The Corp company's heir, Kim Jonghyun was seen waiting for a female outside of a store. Is he waiting for his girlfriend? A female came out and grabbed Kim Jonghyun's arm. They seem like a couple. 

 

"T-Taemin ah.." I called out.

"Nae?" Taemin asked while walking towards me.

I pointed at the news. He looked at it and stopped drinking his banana milk. 

"Hyung?!" Taemin asked, shocked.

I looked away and stared at the sky. 

"Ha Neul... I bet hyung has an explanation for this." Taemin said.

"What's the point of him warning Minho if he has a girlfriend there. Fine. If he's doing this to me, I'll just do the same to him." I said furiously and went out of the office.

 

I walked down the street and called Minho to meet up in a cafe. 

 

Taemin's POV

AISH. That pabo hyung. I quickly met up with Onew hyung and told him everything.

"Aish.. Kim Jonghyun." Onew hyung complained.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

Onew hyung took out his phone and started dialling Ha Neul.

"Ha Neul isn't picking up!" Onew complained out of frustration.

"Call Jonghyun hyung and ask for an explanation then!" I said. 

I started dialling Jonghyun hyung. 

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"YAH HYUNGGGG!!"

 

Jonghyun's POV

Taemin calling~~

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"YAH HYUNGGG!!"

"Mwo?" 

"Are you dating with some other girl?"

"NO!! OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

"Then what is your explanation of a girl grabbing your arm? AND YOU waiting outside of a store for a female!"

"Ah... That.. I was waiting for Misun. She was just buying a bottle of water for me. When she came out, she tripped and grabbed on my arm to get back her balance. WAIT. How did you know?"

"IT'S ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Ha Neul read it too..."

"D-Did she say anything?"

"Hyung, she's angry. She went out without saying anything and she's not picking our phone calls too."

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know.. Hyung, you better make up with her soon. I heard her saying that she would do the same to you."

"Arraseo. Thanks Taemin ah."

 

I ended the phone call and started calling Ha Neul.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Annyeong!" Minho said.

I waved. He suggested to go to a park. As we were walking, my phone started to ring.

 

Pabo flirt calling~~

 

I hanged up on him. I'm not answering him. Then, my phone received a text message.

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

Ha Neul ahh.. I have an explanation. Don't ignore my calls.

 

TO: Pabo flirt

Go and date her. I'm not interested in your explanation. 

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

Jaggiii. She almost fell that's why she grabbed my arm. 

I'm not dating her T.T

 

TO: Pabo flirt

I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Annyeong.

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

Jagi! Don't ignore mee T.T

This little dino would be sad.. T.T

 

I the silent mode and kept it in my pocket. 

"We're here~" Minho said.

I looked around. It looks really spacious. I saw a store selling cotton candy. 

"Let's eat that!" I said as I pointed to it.

"What's that?" Minho asked.

"It's cotton candy~ I guess that you never ate it before right?" I asked.

Minho nodded. I pulled him towards the store.

"One cotton candy please~" I said.

"Is it sweet?" Minho asked.

I nodded.

"Here~ One cotton candy for a sweet couple~" The woman selling cotton candy said.

"We're not a cou-"

"Thanks!" Minho said and took the cotton candy.

 

We sat on a bench. I looked at him.

"It wouldn't harm to try to be a couple right?" Minho said while blushing. 

I smiled at him as he took a bite of the cotton candy.

"OHHH! IT MELTS! WAH!" Minho said happily and continued eating it. 

"Here. Ahh~~" Minho said as he tried feeding me. 

I opened my mouth as he fed me.

"Sweet right?" Minho asked.

I nodded. 

 

"I'm gonna buy another one~ Wait here!" Minho said as he ran towards the store again. 

I took out my phone and saw endless phone calls. Mostly from Jonghyun. 

 

"Ha Neul~! I got an extra cotton candy for free~!" Minho said as he ran towards me.

As he was running, he tripped and fell. I ran towards him. He quickly sat and smiled.

"Cotton candy is safe! It didn't land on the floor~" Minho said happily.

"Yah. Your elbow is bleeding." I said.

"Uh? Just ignore it. It'll be fine soon." Minho said.

I pulled him towards the fountain and took out a handkerchief. I poured water on the handkerchief and slightly dabbed his wound. 

 

Minho's POV

Ha Neul put on a plaster on my wound. I looked at her. My heart started beating fast. 

"Done." Ha Neul said and smiled at me. 

"Gomawo.. U-uh. Here! The cotton candy!" I said.

"You can have it." Ha Neul said as she started playing with the water with a sad face.

"Are you having any difficulties?" I asked.

She shooked her head. 

 

"Erm.. Eat this cotton candy! You won't feel sad anymore then!" I said.

She smiled at me softly and took the cotton candy. Ahh.. I'm really bad at persuading girls. My hands softly wrapped her.

"M-Minho?" 

"Let's just stay in this position. Until you get happy." I said.

She relaxed and just sat in silent. 

 

 

 

Ohhh~ Looks like Minho and Ha Neul are having huge progress! ^^ What's gonna happen between Jonghyun and Ha Neul then?