Chapter 13

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV 

I went in my room. I lied on the bed and stare at the ceiling. 

"Ha Neul~" said Onew while knocking on my room. 

I opened the door. 

"I'm bored. Wanna go out?" asked Onew.

Usually I would have agreed. But I'm not in the mood.. 

"Mianhae Onew. I don't feel like going out." 

"It's okay. I'll just watch tv downstairs." 

I nodded and closed the door.

"That flirt had seriously left a huge impact on me. I even rejected Onew. AHHH! Kim Jonghyun!" I said while hugging my pillow. 

 

Onew's POV

I went down and the tv. 

Ha Neul seems that she's worrying about something.. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I slept without knowing. I just slept while I was thinking about Jonghyun. I even dreamt him. He was singing to me like yesterday. 

"Ha Neul~" said Onew while knocking my room again.

I opened the door.

"Dinner is ready."

"Dinner?" I asked.

"It's 7 now."

7? I've slept for a long time.. 

"Mianhae Onew. I don't feel like eating." I replied him.

"Are you ok? You've not eaten since morning." 

I nodded. 

"I'll keep your portion of dinner in the refrigerator. If you're hungry, heat it up. Arraseo?" said Onew.

"Nae. Gomawo Onew." I said while closing the door. 

I went to the bed and sleep again. 

 

Onew's POV

I went down and ate dinner by myself. It was lonely.

"I wonder what's wrong with Ha Neul. She needs to eat anyway. Sigh." I said to myself. 

After eating, I washed the dishes and went up to sleep. 

 

---The next morning---

Onew's POV

I woke up and wanted to get ready for school. But I remembered, it was holiday. There's no need to attend school. Since I had woke up, I couldn't sleep anymore. I went down and watched tv to kill some time before Ha Neul wakes. 

"It's already 12. Ha Neul usually wakes up early to prepare breakfast." I said to myself.

I went up and knocked on her room door.

"Ha Neul? Are you in?"

I opened the door. She was sleeping. 

"Ha Neul. Are you ok?" I asked.

She woke up and looked at me.

"Onew. I'm ok." she said while standing up. 

She didn't look fine. As she was about to walk, she fainted. Luckily, I caught her.

"Ha Neul?!" 

I touched her forehead. It was hot. I carried her to her bed and quickly run down to get a towel and placed it on her forehead.

After I placed the towel on her forehead, I went down to the kitchen.

"Food. She needs to eat." I said to myself as I opened the refrigerator. I saw the Ha Neul's portion of dinner yesterday in it.

"Ah.. She didn't eat yesterday. No wonder she fell sick then. Its more than 1 day she had not eaten." I said.

I quickly cooked porridge and searched for medicines. There weren't any medicine. I went out to a pharmacist to buy fever medicine.

 

Ha Neul's POV

I woke up and found a towel on my forehead.

"Towel..?" I touched my forehead.

"Ahh.. It's hot.. Must be that dumb flirt that placed it." I said to myself while smiling.

Wait.. Jonghyun left already. How can he place it on me then.. Must be Onew. 

I went down to find Onew. He was nowhere to be seen. 

I sat on the sofa and the tv. 

After a few minutes, Onew returned.

"Ha Neul, you're awake. I went out and bought medicine. I prepared porridge too." said Onew.

Porridge.. That was what I prepared for Jonghyun too.

"Eat the porridge first. Then eat the medicine and rest, Ha Neul." said Onew while passing me the porridge.

The more Onew does, the more it reminds me of that pabo flirt. 

"Gomawo Onew."