Chapter 72

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Park Ha Neul.. You have to do this. You have to. 

"Jagi~ Annyeong! Today is the day we would open up your paper right?" Jonghyun came up to me and held my hand.

I released my hand from him. 

"Jagi? Wae? Are you sick?" Jonghyun asked.

Tears started filling up in my eyes. I held them in.

"Let's not do this anymore." I said.

"Do what?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'm tired. Tired of fighting for us." I stated.

"Jagi.. You're scaring me." 

"I don't mind who I'm marrying at all. Since you and me have so much difficulties through our relationship.. Let's just end it." I said.

"W-What are you talking about? You must be joking right?" Jonghyun said while smiling bitterly.

"I'm not. I'm really tired of fighting for us already. I'm ending it." I said coldly.

"Jagi.. Wae? What have I done wrong? Just winning another game then we could be together!" Jonghyun shooked me.

"It's not about the game. It's about me. I-I just re-realised that I didn't love you as deep as I thought." I lied.

"You're lying. You're lying!" Jonghyun shouted.

"I'll tell grandmother to end the competition." I said as I started to walk away.

"Jagi.." Jonghyun said as he held my wrists. 

 

I felt droplets of water on my hand. He must be crying already. 

"What have I done wrongly? I'll ch-change.." Jonghyun sobbed.

My tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped it off and turned around.

"It's not about you. M-My love towards yo-you had faded." I said.

"Ani... We were still fine yesterday. Wh-Why all the sudden.. What happened?" Jonghyun sobbed.

 

I couldn't take it anymore and hugged the crying Jonghyun tightly. 

"Mianhae. Hate me. If hating me would make you feel better, hate me then. I can't continue our relationship." I said as I patted his back.

"Wa-wae..?"

I released him and wiped his tears. I smiled at him for the last time and walked away. Mianhae.. It's for your dream.. 

 

FLASHBACK~~

I was excited. Today is the day that pabo flirt's audition result would be out. I decided to help him take his result and keep it as a secret.

"Miss Park?" 

"Nae." I said.

"The president is waiting for you inside. You can go in." 

"Gomawo." I said.

I entered the office.

"Sit down. You must be Park Ha Neul. Are you here to take Kim Jonghyun's result?" 

"Nae.."

"I'm Lee Soo Man." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." I said as I bowed.

 

"Jonghyun is accepted as a singer. But there's a few conditions. We wanted a boy group. So we need a total of 5 boys." He stated.

"I know a few guys. I could ask if they are willing to audition." I said.

Onew, Taemin, Key and Minho liked singing. So I guess they wouldn't mind?

"Nae. Could you arrange them to audition as soon as possible?" 

"Nae." I said.

 

"Another condition. We don't agree on our artists having girlfriends. So, it's either you continue with him but he wouldn't debut or he would debut but you have to break up with him." He said.

Jonghyun's dream is becoming a singer.. He could have find another girl right? It wouldn't be tough.. It would be tough for me but..

 

"I'm willing to break up with him." I said.

"Great. When will Jonghyun sign the contract?" He asked.

"I'll ask him as soon as possible. Can I name their group?" I asked.

"Sure."

"SHINee." I said.

It means shine. I hope they could shine brightly. 

 

FLASHBACK ENDS~ 

 

Key's POV

"Hyung. You need to go and sign the contract. You got accepted in the SM Entertainment." I said to Jonghyun hyung.

Ha Neul told me to tell him. And she explained everything to me. Onew hyung, Taemin, me and Minho had already signed the contract. We got accepted after we went for the audition. 

"Why.. Why did Ha Neul break up with me.." Hyung sobbed.

"Hyung.. She told you the reason." I patted his back.

"Jagi..."

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Grandmother. Cancel the competition. I'm not gonna marry anyone." I said strictly.

"WHAT?!" Grandmother asked, furiously.

"Minho had signed the contract for a singer. So is Jonghyun. So I'm not gonna marry anyone." I said.

"Woah.. Ha Neul.." Hyun Hee unnie gasped.

"Aish. You. I'll find someone else." Grandmother said.

"Go ahead." I said and went up my room. 

I locked my room door and started kneeling on the floor. Mianhae Jonghyun. You might hate me for your whole life but I don't mind as long as you achieve your dream. 

 

 

--3 months later--

Ha Neul's POV

Jonghyun and the rest are practicing really hard for their debut. They would debut really soon. Me? I became the old me. The cold girl. Grandmother introduced me a guy. A guy that would be marrying me. He's a nice guy but.. it's just too tough to forget about Jonghyun.. Who's that guy? Luhan. (Heeee. I likey Luhan from Exo-M) 

"Ha Neul?" Luhan asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

I looked at him. 

"What were you thinking?" Luhan smiled.

"Nothing." I replied shortly.

 

Luhan held my hand and dragged me to an ice-cream parlour.

"What do you want?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"2 vanilla ice creams please!" Luhan asked.

"I don't want anything." I said.

"Who said it's for you?" Luhan teased.

 

I walked towards a bench and sat on it. Luhan soon came with the vanilla ice creams and handed me one.

"You said it wasn't for me." I said.

"I was just joking! Take it~ You want me to be fat?" Luhan pouted.

I took it and gave a little child that was just passing by. I wasn't in a mood for ice cream.

"Yahh." Luhan pouted.

"I told you I didn't want anything." I said.

"Tchh." 

 

Luhan's POV

Ha Neul seems to be a really cold girl. Is her inner self cold too? I kinda like her.. But, she's cold towards me.

"LLLUUUHANNN~~~" Ha Neul sang.

"Nae?" I said.

"CHEEERSSSSS ~" Ha Neul shouted as she drank more soju.

 

Yeah. She brought me here. She accidentally drank the soju thinking it was water. And POOF. She's drunk. 

"Ha Neul ah. Let's go home." I said.

"Ani ani ani~~" Ha Neul shook her head.

I was really curious of her. I guess it's the right moment to know more about her now? Since people usually say that when people are drunk, they would tell the truth.

 

"Ha Neul ah. Will you tell me the truth only?" I asked.

"NAEEEE" Ha Neul shouted.

First time seeing her so hyped up.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Who AREEE YWOUUU?" Ha Neul said as she leaned in closer to me for a better view.

"L-Luhan." I said.

She suddenly pinched my cheeks and started laughing. 

"CUTEEEE." 

"Y-Yah. Pain." I said as she released my cheeks.

I rubbed my cheeks and looked at her. 

 

"W-Why are you crying?!" I asked.

"Pabo flirt.. Mianhae... You and me.. Are probably not meant to be together..." She cried.

"Ha Neul.. I'll take care of you." I said as I carried her home. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

As I was passing by Ha Neul's house like usual, I saw Luhan carrying her. Luhan. Her future husband. I was her future husband. WAS. 

"Luhan. What happened to her?" I asked.

"Nothing much, hyung. She just got drunk." Luhan said.

"Drunk?!" 

"She accidentally drank the soju thinking it was water." Luhan laughed awkwardly.

"Oh.." I said.

 

"LUUUUHAAANN~~" Ha Neul sang and fell unconcious.

I smiled at her.

"Hyung. Do you know who's "pabo flirt"?" Luhan asked.

"Wae..?" I asked.

"Ha Neul was saying sorry to the pabo flirt. And said something about pabo flirt and her aren't meant to be together." Luhan said.

"Luhan. I have to go now. Take care of her." I said and patted his shoulders.

 

Luhan's POV

I carried Ha Neul in her room and placed her on her bed. She's sleeping soundly. I smiled at her and took of her shoes. As I was pulling out her left shoe, she suddenly kicked me. Right on my forehead.

"Owww..." I winced.

Suddenly, Ha Neul sat up. She looked at me. Then, she took an extra pillow and placed it beside her. She patted on the pillow and pulled me towards her. 

"H-Ha Neul..?" I called out.

She hit the pillow and looked at me.

"SLRREEPP WITHH ME~" She sang.

I smiled at her and nodded. 

As soon as she saw me nodding, she lied down and slept. 

"Man, you're cute." I said as I brushed off her hair from her face.

 

 

 

 

 

They broke up! D: Please don't hate Luhan! I like Luhan.. XD Luhan is a nice guy! Anyway, did you guys watch Why So Serious? It was AWESOMEE. Except Jonghyun wasn't in. But, it's okay! I'm so so so sorry! They changed the title of some of their songs. I'll give you the new ones. 

 

The Misconceptions of Me tracklist : 

1. Nightmare

2. Why So Serious?

3. SHINe (Medusa I)

4. Orgel

5. Dangerous (Medusa II)

6. Like A Fire

7. Excuse Me Miss

8. Evil

9. Sleepless Night

 

 

922728_361609847273257_2130611473_n.png