Chapter 34

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

TO: Key

I'm gonna sleep now. 

 

FROM: Key

Arraseo. Nite~ 

 

I lied on my bed, wanting to sleep until I heard someone opening the door. As expected, it was the pabo flirt. 

"Yah. Go away." I said.

"You said I could sleep with you." Jonghyun said. 

"That doesn't mean you could lie beside me on MY bed." I said.

He is lying on my bed, beside me. 

"But you didn't say that I couldn't sleep beside you." Jonghyun argued back.

I ignored his words and turned my back to him. It's awkward. I slowly turned behind and saw Jonghyun looking at me, smiling.

"Wae?" Jonghyun asked.

"I-I can't sleep." I said.

"I'll get you hot milk then." Jonghyun said.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I made hot milk for Ha Neul because she said she couldn't sleep. After making a glass of hot milk, I went back to her room. I saw her sleeping peacefully.

"Yah. I din't even take 3 minutes to make this milk and you're asleep." I said to the sleeping Ha Neul.

"Kim Jonghyun..." Ha Neul mumbled. 

"Mwo? You dreaming about me?" I asked.

"Yah. Don't eat that." Ha Neul mumbled again.

"Eat what?" I asked as I sat beside her and looked at her.

"It's all mine~ Minee.." Ha Neul said happily. 

"Pabo. I'm not giving you them." I said to Ha Neul.

Weirdly, Ha Neul would always reply me although she's asleep. 

"Yah. Kim Jonghyun. You're dead if I catch you.." Ha Neul said.

"If only you can catch me." I said while smiling.

"Yah. I'm a good runner." Ha Neul mumbled. 

"But you're short~" I said to her.

"You're short also..." Ha Neul said as she flinched. 

"Taller than you." I replied. 

 

After talking to Ha Neul while she's sleeping, I slept beside her. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt Jonghyun took my food and ran away with it. He even said I'm short. Tch.. As if he's so tall. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun's face in front of me. He is still sleeping. I slowly crawled out of the bed. I went to the washroom and cleaned up. After washing up, I saw Jonghyun awake. 

"Morning. Had a good dream last night?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nae." I lied.

It was weird. Why would I even dream of that pabo flirt. I went down to the living room and sat on the couch. Today's weekend~ We're going out with Taemin and Onew. It's a promise. I wouldn't want to buy a box of banana milk for Taemin. I heard my phone vibrating. I received a text message. 

 

FROM: Key

Miss, have you wake up? I'm at your house door. 

 

TO: Key

You don't need to call me Miss. You can just call me Ha Neul. 

I'll open the door for you. 

 

I stood up and walked towards the door. I was stopped by someone holding my wrist. It was Jonghyun. 

"Wae? My bodyguard, Key is outside. I'm gonna open the door for him to come in." I said. 

"I'll only tell you once." Jonghyun said. 

"Mwo?" I asked.

"I like you. I've fallen for you ever since the day I've met you in school. Park Ha Neul. I like you." Jonghyun said. 

"M-mwo? Y-yah. Stop playing around." I said. 

"I'm not playing. I like you, Park Ha Neul." Jonghyun said.

"P-pabo flirt..." I trailed off. 

 

Ohohoho~ Jonghyun confessed ;D I have a bad news. Tomorrow is the last day I can update daily. School is reopening on the day after tomorrow. Mianhae T.T