Chapter 79

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I popped in a strawberry as Luhan is peeling an apple.

"AISH! Why is an apple so difficult to peel?!" Luhan complained.

"I told you I could eat perfectly with the skin." I said.

"ANI. I'LL PEEL. I'M NOT GOING DOWN, YOU APPLE." Luhan glared at the apple and continued peeling it.

 

I smiled at him as I looked out. It is raining. I liked rain. With the exceptions of those thunder and lightnings. I switched on the television and saw news about me and Jonghyun. I turned it off quickly. 

"What was it?" Luhan asked, eyes glued to the apple.

"Nothing. Ju-just weather forecast." I lied.

"Yah. Spill it out. You're stuttering." Luhan said.

Aish. Why must I stutter whenever I lie.

"It was about SHINee." I said.

It is partly right. It IS about SHINee. 

 

"JJAN~ IT'S FULLY PEELED~" Luhan said as he showed me the peeled apple.

"Err.. Luhan. Is the apple on a severe diet or what?" I asked, looking at the apple.

"Mianhae. I couldn't handle peeling apple." 

Luhan cut the apple into smaller sizes.

"Ahh~" Luhan tried feeding me an apple.

"I don't like apples." I said.

"AHHHH~" Luhan insisted.

I opened my mouth and ate the apple. I glared at him as I munched the apple. He smiled at me innocently.

 

"Don't you need to attend school?" I asked Luhan.

"Ani~ I'll be taking care of you. I told the principal." Luhan explained.

"What's the point? I'm going to school tomorrow." I said.

"MWO?!" 

"I'm going to be released today. So, I'll just attend tomorrow's class." I said.

"But you just got your injuries treated! AND AND the doctor said you need plenty of rest and I have to take care of your diet. AND--"

"Arraseo arraseo. I'll just not push myself too hard. My daily meal will be taken care by you, okay?" I cut him off.

"But.." Luhan pouted.

"No buts. I'm going to school." I said.

 

"Home is still the best~" I said as I dropped myself on the couch.

"YAH YAH YAH! NOT TOO HARD!" Luhan shouted worriedly.

"I'm fine." I said.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, YOUNG LADY?!" Key suddenly appeared holding a spatula.

"K-Key?! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I'm here to take care of you. And visit you. YOU. DO NOT BE SO ROUGH. YOU'RE ALREADY INJURED. CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR BANDAGES? IT'S PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE!" Key nagged.

I glared at Luhan and he just grinned at me. Definitely his idea for asking Key to be here.

"Where's the others?" I said, changing the subject.

"They had schedules." Key said as he turned around to continue cooking.

I let out a sigh of relief and slowly went up to my room. I settled down with my stuffs and went back down. Before the almighty Key nags me. 

 

--The next day--

Ha Neul's POV

"You don't need to do this." I said.

"Aniiii. It's a must to do." Luhan smiled.

He's carrying me as I hold our bags. It's pure embarassment as everyone is staring at us.

"Yahhh. It's embarassing." I said as I lowered my head.

"What? Can't they see the bandage at your leg?" 

Luhan carried me all the way to my class and put me down slowly on my chair. It's English class first. He has Biology class. 

"I'll go first. Be careful, okay?" Luhan said.

I nodded.

"See you later." Luhan patted my head and left.

 

I took out my books from my bag with much difficulty. I'm right-handed. AND luck wasn't by my side. Those fans HAD to injured my RIGHT hand. HOW AM I GONNA WRITE?! 

"Class. We have a test today! To review what we have studied~" The teacher said as he started distributing the papers.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHAT?! TEST?! TODAYY?! HOW AM I GONNA WRITE?! The teacher passed me the paper.

"Err. Excuse me." I said as I lifted my left arm.

"Nae, Miss Park?" The teacher asked.

"I... injured my hand. I can't write with my left hand." I said while showing my right hand.

"Ohh. Is it possible for you take the test online in our school web? You can type with your left hand right?" 

"Uhh.. I'll try. When do I take it?" I asked.

"Now? I'll arrange it." The teacher said and went out.

I grabbed my bag and followed the teacher to the computer lab. The teacher a computer and went to our school web and clicked on the test that I'm supposed to take.

 

"Here. No looking in your books or anything." The teacher said and left.

Okay.. I slowly typed with my left hands on the keyboard. 

"Gosh. I feel so slow." I mumbled.

"Need help?" 

I turned around and saw Jonghyun. 

"W-What are you doing here?!" I asked as I quickly stood up.

 

I was dumb enough to do that. I stood up without remembering that my ankle is injured. I lost my balance and almost fell with my face straight on the floor. If it wasn't for Jonghyun's tight grip.

"Woah. Easy there." Jonghyun said as he helped me to sit.

"Uhh.. Gomawo." I said.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked as he looked at the computer screen.

"Test. I can't write in this condition." I said.

"I'll help you to type. Just tell me what's the answer." Jonghyun said as he grabbed a chair nearby and sat beside me.

"But.." 

"Come on. It's not cheating. I'm just helping you to type. It's just like I'm your pen. You use me to write. That's it." Jonghyun smiled.

 

Luhan's POV

"Ha Neul~" I looked at her class. 

She's not here. Her bag isn't here too. Where is she? I walked around and heard Ha Neul's voice.

 

"YAH! YOU PABO! It's not E! It's A! Don't you know the spelling?!" 

"My english isn't that good!"

"YAH YAH! Philosophy starts with P! Not F!" 

"Ahh.."

"YOU PABO! I'm gonna fail my test like this!" 

 

Who's she quarelling with? I went in the library and saw her with Jonghyun hyung. 

"YAH!! IT'S K! NOT L! EVEN A PRIMARY KID WOULD KNOW THE SPELLING!" Ha Neul shouted as she hit Jonghyun hyung.

"It's just a mistake! Look! K and L are so close to each other! It's just a slip of my hand!" Jonghyun hyung explained.

"YEAH YEAH! YOU REPEATED THAT MISTAKE TWICE. AND YOU'RE USING THE SAME REASON." 

"It IS a slip of my hand!"

 

I better not disturb them. I slowly turned around and my bag accidentally knocked into a vase on the desk.

"OH OH OH OH OH!" I shouted as I tried to grab the vase before it falls. 

"YAY. SAFEEEE." I said as I held the vase high up, showing a victory sign.

"Luhan?" Ha Neul and Jonghyun hyung said in unison.

My jaw dropped and my grip loosened. The vase fell and broke. 

"AISH!" I exclaimed and started cleaning up.

Ha Neul slowly came towards me and helped me along with Jonghyun hyung.

"Mianhae. I didn't want to disturb you guys." I apologised.

"Ani. It's fine." Ha Neul said.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Ha Neul and Luhan's class ended and we decided to walk to SMent. I wanted to bring Ha Neul to watch us practice.

"Your fans will kill me. As if those pictures aren't enough." Ha Neul complained.

"I'm here~ They wouldn't do anything." I said.

"Yeah.. These injuries are totally NOT enough." Ha Neul said.

Luhan suddenly bend down. I thought he was tying his shoelaces but I saw Ha Neul jumping up on his back.

"You can't walk?" I asked.

"Not so well. It hurts after a distance." Ha Neul explained.

"And I'm here to protect her~" Luhan said.

"Pabo Hanny." Ha Neul hit his head.

"Hanny?" I asked.

"She gave me that nickname." Luhan said while pointing to Ha Neul.

 

"Remove your finger or else I'll bite it." Ha Neul warned.

"You won't bite my finger~~" Luhan said as he shaked his finger excitedly.

"YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH! OWWWW! HA NEUL!!" Luhan shouted.

Yep. Ha Neul bit his finger. Hard. 

"I warned you." Ha Neul said.

"Hur hur.." Luhan sobbed.

 

After watching our practice, Luhan and Ha Neul went back. They said they have school tomorrow.

"Hyung. Ha Neul and Luhan match pretty well too." Taemin said.

"Yeah." Minho agreed.

"I've told the president. I'll be with Ha Neul but secretly. He agreed." I said.

"Does that mean you're going to court her all over again?" Onew hyung asked.

I nodded as I grabbed a bottle of water.

 

"Are you sure Ha Neul would fall for you again?" Key asked.

"I'll try." I said, confidently.

 

4c3a12d8a5d711e2af0122000a1fbc9e_7.jpg

 

Haii~ Lookie here~ I plan to create another story soon. I know that this story has not end yet. DON'T WORRY. I'll make sure to update this story too. Hmm~ I plan to use Luhan as my main character in my new story. I've roughly got the plot already. But, I'm still not sure what title to be used. My new story might be created around this holiday. Please support it!! ^^ I'll inform you here if the new story is created already~ Don't be worried readers~ I'll still update this story too~ ^^