Chapter 66

A New Start

550056_501816409882238_1280917320_n.jpg

 

 

Ha Neul's POV

Those two guys were still fighting about who's the third party. Misun introduced herself to me saying she's Jonghyun's secretary. 

"Why are you my fan anyway?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Because you're young, pretty, intelligent and you could even handle the company at such young age!" She exclaimed.

"You should be a fan of some singers or band. I'm just an ordinary girl." I said.

She shooked her head. 

 

"JAGI. HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT HE'S THE THIRD PARTY." Jonghyun complained.

"YAH HYUNG! YOU'RE THE THIRD PARTY." Minho shouted.

"There's no third party." I said.

"HE IS THE THIRD PARTY." Jonghyun and Minho said in unison while pointing to each other.

"It'll never end." I mumbled to myself.

 

Key's POV

Aish. That Park Ha Neul. ALWAYS GOING SOMEWHERE WITHOUT TELLING ME. Her grandmother would seriously bury me alive if she knows that I'm not with her. Luckily Minho had already told me the plans for today. 

"YAH PARK HA NEUL!" I shouted.

Ha Neul turned around and saw me. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"WHY ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE WITHOUT ME? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M YOUR BODYGUARD? I HAVE TO BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES." Key started nagging.

"Is he Key?" Misun asked.

I nodded. Indeed a naggy bodyguard.

"LUCKILY MINHO TOLD ME THE PLANS FOR TODAY. WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW? HOW AM I GONNA EXPLAIN TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER? IF YOU GET KIDNAPPED AGAIN--" 

"MIANHAE." I cut Key off.

"MIANHAE DOESN'T HELP. PROMISE ME YOU WOULD TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING IN THE FUTURE. OR ELSE I'M GONNA--"

"ARRASEO. I'll tell." I said.

 

"I'M TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. YOU ARE THE THIRD PARTY." Jonghyun said.

"NO. YOU ARE." 

"What's happening here?" Key asked.

"They have been arguing about who's the third party for the past 30 minutes." I answered.

"STOP ARGUING WHO'S THE THIRD PARTY. OR ELSE I'M TAKING HA NEUL AWAY." Key said firmly.

Jonghyun and Minho stopped arguing. Woah. Power of Key. 

 

"Jonghyun hyung. Ha Neul's grandmother wants to see you." Key confessed.

"ME?" Jonghyun asked with his eyes widened.

"YES YOU. KIM JONGHYUN." Key said clearly.

"Can I go? Can I go?" Misun asked excitedly.

"Who are you?" Key asked.

"I'm Misun~ Jonghyun's secretary." She said.

"No." Key said firmly.

"Wae?" Misun pouted.

"Because you're not invited." 

"Meanie." Misun said.

"Yah, didn't you said you were shopping? You could continue it now." Jonghyun suggested.

"Right! Annyeong~" Misun said as she started skipping away.

 

"Why did grandmother wants to see Jonghyun?" I asked as I was looking at the window in the car.

"She heard Jonghyun came. Maybe she wanted to give him a warning or something." Key said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ANYWAY?" Jonghyun pointed at Minho who was sitting in front.

 

"To know what her grandmother thinks about you." Minho said.

"LIES. YOU JUST WANTED TO SNATCH HA NEUL AWAY AND START SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME." Jonghyun said.

"Believe it or not, your choice." Minho said.

"Yah yah. Stop arguing." Key said.

 

"Jagi..?" Jonghyun called out.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"We're here." Jonghyun said.

"Ah.. Mianhae. I was thinking of something." 

"Let's go in~" Key said as he started pushing me and Jonghyun in. 

 

 

 

I know it's an extremely short chapter T.T I didn't want to mix up the part where he sees her grandmother. FORGIVE ME. I'm such a bad author T.T