Chapter 37

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I closed my eyes tightly as I'm worried of what that pabo flirt would do. Suddenly, I felt something placed on my lap. 

"C-can I open my eyes now?" I asked still with my eyes closed.

"Miss. The ride has ended. You can go out now." 

I opened my eyes and saw no one except for a worker. I looked at my lap. There's a box.

"M-Mianhae!" I said and ran off while carrying the box. 

 

That pabo flirt. HOW CAN HE LEAVE ME ALONE THERE WHEN HE ASKED ME TO CLOSE MY EYES. AISH. I walked around and ended up on a bench.

"Aish.. What is this box anyway?" I said to myself.

I wanted to open the box but I noticed a note on the box. 

 

Yah, Park Ha Neul. Don't open this box until you return to New York.

 

Tch. Arraseo. I won't open it. Ahh! I forgot that I have to go back to the others! Aish.. I quickly ran to the ride that Taemin wanted to ride just now. They weren't there. 

 

"Taemin? Onew? Key? Pabo flirt?" I called out. 

Where are they.. Ah! My phone! As I was about to dial someone, Onew called me.

 

"Ha Neul! Where are you?! We're finding for you!" 

"Onew. I'm at --"

 

"Yeobosaeyo?!" I looked at my phone. AHH. OF ALL TIMES WHY DID THE BATTERY DIED NOW. I guess I have no choice but to walk around to find them.. 

 

Onew's POV

"Ha Neul!!" 

The phone call was disconnected. I tried calling her again but failed.

"So where's Ha Neul?!" Key shouted, panicked.

"I can't contact her anymore! The call was disconnected when she's about to say where she is." I said.

"I guess she should be around the ferris wheel!" Jonghyun said.

We ran towards the ferris wheel. 

"Ha Neul!!" I shouted. 

No one answered. 

"I guess we should separate ourselves and find Ha Neul. Gather back here 4 hours from now. Doesn't matter if you found Ha Neul or not. Arraseo?" I said.

"Nae hyung!" Taemin said and ran off. 

 

Four of us split up to search for Ha Neul. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I shouldn't have came here. I'm here in an extremely dark place. I got pushed by the crowds. I can't see the way out so I ended up sitting on the floor. 

"Sigh.. What should I do? I can't sit down here doing nothing! I have to find a way out!" I said to myself and stood up again finding for an exit. 

I finally found the exit after walking around for half an hour. YAY. I started clapping after I found the exit. WAIT.

"WHY CAN I CLAP?!" I said to myself. 

 

THE BOX THAT THE PABO FLIRT GAVE ME! I quickly ran back in and walked the same route again to find the box. After walking for another half an hour, I finally found the box. I smiled to myself and decided to walk back out. Since I've known the exit already. After walking for half an hour again, I saw the door. I pushed the door. 

 

"Uh? Why can't it open?" I said as I pushed it harder. 

"OPEN!!" I shouted.

I tried pulling and pushing.

"YAH! Someone is inside here!" I shouted. 

Guess I have to find another exit.. 

 

Onew's POV

I'm in a dark place now. I got pushed by the people. 

"Is anyone here?" I called out.

No response. I have to find the exit quick! I ran around and can't find any exit. I got exhausted and sat down. Ahh! My phone! I quickly took out my phone. 

"WHY IS THERE NO SIGNAL?!" 

I the flashlight and continued walked around. I walked and walked until I heard someone singing softly. 

"Is anyone there?" I called out, afraid. 

 

WHAT IF ITS A GHOST?! No response. I walked towards the sound. The singing became a little louder. Suddenly, the singing stopped. I heard a chuckle. GHOST?! PLEASEEEE SOMEONE SAVE ME. Then, my phone ran out of battery. NO PHONE! NO. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I'M FACING A GHOST AND YOU RUN OUT OF BATTERY?! 

 

Ha Neul's POV

Great. I twisted my leg. I tripped on something that I couldn't see. Now I can't walk. It hurts. I sat down and started singing softly. Why am I even singing? I'm left alone here. No one would find me. I chuckled after thinking that way. Then, I heard someone walking towards me. GHOST?! DON'T COME NEAR ME! I quickly covered my face, afraid. 

 

GO AWAYY. I said in my mind while covering my face and hugging the box tightly.

 

Onew's POV

I walked straight and I somekind saw a girl sitting down on the floor. She's covering her face. She's also hugging a box tightly. IS THAT A GHOST?! Then, I heard her mumbling something.

"Go away... Ghost..."

Ghost? Does that mean she's not a ghost? I walked towards her and slowly tapped her shoulders. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

Someone tapped my shoulders! THE GHOST TAPPED MY SHOULDERS! I flinched and started swaying my hands.

"GO AWAY GHOST!" I shouted, swaying my hands everywhere while keeping my eyes tight. 

"Ha Neul?" 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! AHHH! GO AWAYYY" I shouted. 

I quickly picked up the box and ran away. I couldn't run far because of my leg's condition. I can hear the ghost calling out my name while running after me. I stopped when I felt a pair of arms on my waist.

 

"HA NEUL! I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU." 

"WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?! I DID NOTHING TO YOU." I shouted.

"It's me!" The ghost said.

"WHO?! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" I shouted, afraid.

"I'M ONEW!" 

"WHO'S ONEW?! LET ME GOOO! I DID NOTHI-- ONEW?!" 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke~ Updated! ^^ I kinda made this a little funny. Ha Neul thought that Onew's a ghost~ Well who wouldn't think that way when you're alone in a dark place and someone suddenly tapped your shoulders and called your name. AND ALSO STARTED CHASING AFTER YOU. KEKE ^^ Enjoy~~