Chapter 52

A New Start

tumblr_mi7lo7KYKz1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Ha Neul sleeping peacefully on the plane. Her head is slowly falling. I lightly pushed her head on my shoulder. 

"I hope you can remember us." I whispered to Ha Neul. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

We've reached Korea finally. After getting our luggage, we decided to visit back Jonghyun and my house. We took a taxi to the house. After reaching, I looked at the house calmly. 

"Ha Neul, do you remember this house?" Jonghyun asked.

I shooked my head. 

"I live beside you. Taemin lives a few houses away." Onew said.

"Let's go in." Key said.

 

Jonghyun took out the keys and opened the door. I looked at every corner of the house. I went up and saw two rooms. I opened a room.

"It's your room." Onew said.

I slowly went towards the bed and sat on it. I can't remember even a single bit. 

"We'll leave you and Jonghyun here. Onew is going to his house and Taemin is returning to his too. I will go to a nearby cafe." Key said. 

And they left. Jonghyun slowly came towards me and sat beside me.

"I'll tell you everything." Jonghyun said.

 

 

Jonghyun told me about the memories we used to have. I went to a school? Serious? I wore uniform? 

"Ha Neul.. I know that you can't remember anything right now. But, please. Believe me. It's all the truth." Jonghyun said.

"I.. believe." I said.

For some reason, my heart tells me to believe him. 

"Let's go to our school then. Who knows you might remember anything." Jonghyun said as he held my hand. 

I nodded my head.

 

We walked to the school. We reached to the school after around 15 minutes. We slowly went in the school. It seems like it's school hour. Everyone was staring at us. I heard some people whispering my name. It does look like I studied here. 

"Let's go to our class." Jonghyun said as he led me to the class. 

The class was empty due to recess. We walked in. Jonghyun led me to my seat. 

"Your seat is here. Taemin sits beside you." Jonghyun said. 

As soon as I sit down, I looked out the window. My seat is beside the window.

"Where's your seat then?" I asked.

"I'm in a different class. I'm elder than you by a year." 

 

Jonghyun brought me to the school garden later.

"I once asked you to be my girlfriend here." Jonghyun explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. But you rejected me because we didn't know each other well yet. And I'm a flirt in your eyes." 

"Then, why did you asked me to be your girlfriend if we don't know each other well?"

"At first, you seemed interesting to me. So, I wanted to try with you. But, slowly I fell in love with you." Jonghyun explained.

I looked away and blushed. Jonghyun turned me around to face him. He slowly kissed my forehead. 

"You'll remember everything. Even if you don't, I'll be with you." Jonghyun said.

 

We walked to the cafeteria next. There were many students. Most of the female students went to Jonghyun and male students went towards me.

"Ha Neul! You're back!"

"Ha Neul!"

"I missed you so much!"

"You're not leaving, right?"

"Ha Neul!"

"I missed you!" 

"Ha Neul!" 

 

"I'm sorry. She's mine." Jonghyun said as he pulled me away. 

"Jeez. Your popularity." Jonghyun said.

 

"Park Ha Neul. It seems that you're back. I didn't know that you're rich. But, still. Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa goes better with me." A girl came towards us .

"Who are you?" I asked coldly.

"Ignore her." Jonghyun whispered.

"Oppa! I've not seen you for a long time! Let's go out together!" The girl said as she started pulling Jonghyun's hand.

"He's mine." I said as I hit away her hand.

"Really? Don't look like a matching couple. Oppa! She hit my hand.. It's red now.." She said as she started pouting like a pufferfish.

"Mi Yeon.. - " Jonghyun was cut off.

 

"Oppa! Let's go out! Leave her alone." 

So her name is Mi Yeon...

"I told you he's mine." I said.

"Proof to me then." Mi Yeon said.

I didn't know what to do.. I'm not that close to him. But, I didn't want him to get pestered by her. Suddenly, Jonghyun pecked my lips.

"There. We're together." Jonghyun said.

"Oppa! Wae?!" Mi Yeon said as she stomped her feet furiously.

"Because she's a much better person than you."

 

Jonghyun pulled me away and we ended up at the roof. 

"Jonghyun.." I said.

"Mianhae. I know that you're not that close to me yet and I did that. I know it seems like I'm taking advantage of you and-"

"Pabo."

"Huh?" 

"Pabo flirt. Dinojjong. yJjong." I said.

 

Those were the nicknames that I gave him. It flashed in my mind when he pecked my lips.

"You remembered?!" Jonghyun asked excitedly.

"I remembered those when you kissed me. Only those." I said.

"Hm.. Maybe if I kiss you again, you would remember more!" Jonghyun said.

I hit his head.

 

"Yah. ert." I said.

Suddenly, he pecked my cheeks. 

"Do you remember anything?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" 

"Because you're coming nearer to me!"

"Close your eyes."

"Mwo?"

"Close your eyes."

"ARRASEO. Stop coming near to me!"

 

"There's once you asked me to close my eyes. You kept on coming nearer to me." I explained.

"I remember that. We were in a ferris wheel." Jonghyun said.

 

 

 

Looks like her memories are slowly returning! AND AND AND! Did you guys watched SHINee's Dream Girl MV? Their dance was so perfect! I can't stop rewatching it! Heee. If you haven't watch, GOOO. This story can be read later! THEIR MV COMES FIRST. HEEE