Chapter 40

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Suddenly, my phone ringed. I pushed Jonghyun away and ran out of my room while grabbing my phone. 

 

"Y-Yeobosaeyo..?"

"Ha Neul~~" 

 

Who is it? I looked at my phone. It was Taemin. WHY IS HE CALLING ME NOW? IT'S 2 A.M.

 

"Wae? Aren't you supposed to sleep?"

"I can't sleep~ Ha Neul ah. Come out of your house~"

"Wae?"

"Ppalli~" 

"Arraseo."

 

I slowly opened the my room door. I didn't see Jonghyun. Then, I heard noises in the bathroom. He must be in. I have to be quick! I quickly grabbed a jacket and ran out. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Taemin.

 

"Annyeong~!"

"W-why are you here?" I asked, shocked.

"Your house isn't that far from mine so I just walked here." Taemin said innocently.

"Why you asked me to come out?" I asked.

Taemin just pulled me to a park and we sat on a bench. 

"Wait here~~" Taemin said and he went off.

"Yah Taemin ah!" I called out. 

He just disappeared. 

"Aish.. That Taemin. Asked me out in 2 a.m. and leave me alone in the park." I mumbled to myself. 

 

I waited for around 15 minutes but I still can't see Taemin anywhere. Aish.. I tried calling Taemin but he said to wait there a little more. Key won't kill me for not telling him that I'm in the park alone right? I HOPE NOT. As time passed by, I fell asleep while waiting for Taemin.

 

Taemin's POV

Heee~ I've purposely stayed up. It's Ha Neul's birthday! I've already prepared a cake. I called her out to the park nearby our house. After leaving her there, I quickly ran back to my house to get the cake. After getting the cake, I told Onew, Jonghyun and Key. We're gonna give her a surprise party~~ Heeee.. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Pabo. It's Ha Neul's birthday. You should wish her." I said to myself in the bathroom. 

After I had finished blaming myself, I came out of the bathroom. 

"Ha Neul?" 

She's not in her room. I went down. She's not there too. When I was about to call her, Taemin called me.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hyung! It's Ha Neul's birthday!"

"I know. But I can't find her."

"Hee. Of course~ I asked her out to the park. Hyung hyung! We're gonna give her a surprise party!"

"Park? Surprise party?" 

"NAE! I've prepared cake already. Hyung! Come to my house with Onew hyung! I've called Key hyung too! Ppalli!"

 

Taemin just hanged up after saying those words. Aish.. Lee Taemin. You should have tell us earlier. I went to Onew hyung's house and knocked on the door. His mother opened the door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said as I bowed.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo. Is there anything?" Onew hyung's umma asked.

"Um. Is Onew hyung in? Onew hyung and I need to go somewhere." I said.

"In this time? It's so late already.." Onew hyung's umma said.

"Ah n-nae.. Mianhae. But it's important." I said.

"Nae.. I'll call Onew." Onew hyung's umma said and walked away. 

 

I waited outside for a while until I saw Onew hyung.

 

"Yah.. Kim Jonghyun. It's 2.30 a.m. So, tell me why you called me out now." Onew hyung said.

"Blame it all on Taemin. He's gonna give Ha Neul a surprise party." I said.

"Aish.. Arraseo." Onew hyung said.

 

We walked together to Taemin's house. As we reached, Taemin quickly dragged us out while holding onto a cake. We slowly crept back to the park. Key was angered to see Ha Neul alone on the bench.

 

"Yah! How can you leave Ha Neul alone there?! WHAT IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED?! WHAT IF--" 

Taemin covered his mouth. 

"SHH! Ha Neul might hear us.." Taemin whispered.

"Aish.. After disturbing my sleep, you even made Ha Neul sat alone at the bench. You're so dead if this isn't for Ha Neul, Lee Taemin." Key nagged.

"This IS for Ha Neul." Onew said.

 

We lit up the candles on the cake and tiptoed to the back of the bench. 

"SAENGGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA~!" We sang together. 

There wasn't any response. 

"Ha Neul?" Taemin called out.

We went to the front and saw her sleeping.

 

"Yah. See. Because of you, she woke up and now she's sleeping. Our surprise wasted." Key said.

"Let's wake her up then." Onew said. 

 

"HA NEULLLLL." We called out together. 

No response. 

"PARK HA NEUL." We called out again.

No response.

 

"Wow. How tired is she until she could withstand all these?" Key said.

"Kim Jonghyun..." Ha Neul mumbled.

"Oh oh! She said something!" Taemin said, happily.

"What did she say?" Onew asked.

"I didn't hear it." Key and Taemin said. 

She said my name. She must be dreaming of me again. 

"Yah yah! Faster! The candles are melting!" Taemin said.

 

I started poking Ha Neul's forehead and cheeks. Onew started swinging her hands. Key and Taemin are shouting.

 

"HA NEULLL" 

"M-MWO?!" Ha Neul sat up straight.

"FINALLY SHE WOKE UP."

"SAENGGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA~!" We sang together again.

"Who's birthday?" Ha Neul asked.

"YOURS!" We said together.

"Mine..?" Ha Neul asked.

"Yah, Park Ha Neul. You don't even remember your own birthday?" Onew said.

 

"Where am I? Who's Park Ha Neul? Who ..are you? " Ha Neul said.

"Y-yah. Ha Neul. Don't scare us." Key said.

 

 

OHOHOHO seems that Ha Neul lost her memory. Why? Wait for the next update to know then~ Keke ^^