Chapter 69

A New Start

6bd79d42027d00901490641d8dcebd06.jpg

 

 

Ha Neul's POV

Jonghyun and I went in the office. Jonghyun suggested to play rock scissors paper. The loser has to give the winner a kiss on the cheek. As we were just starting, someone knocked on my door.

"Miss. Choi Minho is here." My secretary said.

"Let him in." I said.

"Jagi~ Ppoppo~" Jonghyun siad as he showed his cheek.

"Yah! You lost!" I said.

"Today is the day--"

"Nae nae.. Today is the day I, Park Ha Neul have to follow whatever Kim Jonghyun says." I said as I leaned in.

As my lips was few centimeters away from his cheeks, he suddenly turned. My lips met with his lips.

 

"Ermm.. Mianhae. Yo-Your secretary said I could enter.. I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE IT." Minho said.

"AISH PABO FLIRT!" I said as I push Jonghyun away.

"Heehee~" Jonghyun smiled.

"Mianhae Minho ah." I said.

"It's okay.." Minho said as he walked towards my desk.

"Jagi~~ Hand~" Jonghyun said as he held out his hand.

 

I took his hand. Minho was looking at us weirdly. 

"It's his birthday. I promised to follow whatever he asked." I explained.

"Ahh.. Happy birthday hyung!" Minho said.

"Gomawo." Jonghyun said.

"Mianhae. I didn't prepare any presents." 

"It's okay. I only have one wish from you. Do not try to take Ha Neul away from me." Jonghyun stated clearly.

"I can't grant you that." Minho said.

 

"Miss. Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin are here." 

"Let them in." I said.

"HYUNGGGG~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~" Taemin started skipping towards Jonghyun and hops on to Jonghyun.

"YAH! Thanks." Jonghyun said as he spinned Taemin around and put him down.

"Happy birthday Jonghyun ah~" Onew wished as he ruffled Jonghyun's hair.

"HYUNGGG. MY HAIR." Jonghyun complained.

 

"Yah hyung. Happy birthday." Key suddenly wished out of nowhere.

"Where did you came from?" Jonghyun asked.

"You were too busy complaining about your hair." Key said as he threw Jonghyun a gift.

"Can I open it?" Jonghyun asked happily.

"Go ahead." Key said.

Jonghyun opened it and saw a jacket written 'My Dreams Are Fulfilled' . 

"GOMAWO KEYYY~" Jonghyun said.

"You better not lose that jacket. I wanted to buy another one for me too but yours is the last piece." Key complained.

 

"Right, hyung! You asked me to buy that sweater!" Taemin suddenly said and gave him a huge box.

Jonghyun opened up the box and took out the contents. It was two sweaters. They have the same design. One should be around his size. The other sweater seems to be a lot smaller. 

"Jagi~ Let's wear this later~" Jonghyun said.

I nodded without even thinking. 

 

"As you people might have known, we are picking out 3 games. To determine who would marry Ha Neul." Grandmother said.

Key walked in with an extremely huge box filled with coloured papers.

"Ha Neul. Jonghyun. Minho." Grandmother called out.

We walked towards grandmother and stood beside her.

"Take only one of the coloured paper. Do not open it. That would be your 3 games." Grandmother said.

So it's really a lucky draw.. Jonghyun held my hands and smiled. I smiled back to him.

 

"Minho." Grandmother called.

Minho walked towards that huge box and took a blue coloured paper. He gave the coloured paper to Key. 

"Ha Neul."

I did the same as Minho. I got a red coloured paper.

"Jonghyun." 

Jonghyun got a yellow coloured paper. 

 

"We'll open Minho's paper now. The competition would be 2 days later." Grandmother said as Key handed her the blue coloured paper. 

Grandmother slowly opened the paper as we looked at her carefully. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. I went out with my friends and it was also my school's sports day.. MIANHAE. Do you all know that Jonghyun's surgery went well? He's now resting. Their new album " The Misconceptions of Me " is coming out soon! I do hope that Jonghyun could recover fully before doing his schedules. Or else, I rather wait for their new album than having Jonghyun injured while promoting that album.. 

 

The Misconceptions of Me tracklist : 

1) Nightmare

2) Excuse me Miss

3) Danger

4) Like a Fire

5) Why So Serious?

6) Can't Leave

7) Music Box

8) Evil

9) It's You 

 

Some might have known already after listening to Spoiler~ Anyway. I might not be able to update next week and the week after the next week. I have basketball competitions and camp. Pray that I could update. XD  BYES