Chapter 35

A New Start

Jonghyun's POV

There. I've said it. I've always tried to let her know but Ha Neul always thinks that I'm teasing her. 

"Pabo flirt.." Ha Neul trailed off. 

I slowly touched her cheeks.

 

Ha Neul's POV

WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?! Jonghyun's hands are on my cheeks. WHAT IS HE GONNA  DO?! AHH! SOMEONE SAVE ME.

"Ha Neul..?" 

That voice! Key! I quickly turned around and face Key. 

"Erm. I was worried because you said you're coming to open the door. But you didn't. So, I kinda open it by myself." Key said.

I'M SAVED. OH KEY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M FEELING DAMN HAPPY TO SEE YOU. 

"Let's go, Ha Neul." Jonghyun said as he pulled my hand.

"M-mwo? To where?" I asked.

"We're going to meet with Taemin and Onew hyung. Don't you remember? Yah. You plan to give Taemin a box of banana milk?" Jonghyun said.

"Ha Neul, you're going out?" Key asked.

I nodded. 

"I'm following." Key said. 

 

Jonghyun pulled me out. My mind kept replaying the part where Jonghyun confesses. STOP REPLAYING. I look at Jonghyun. He's walking happily with his hands in the pockets. He's acting as if nothing happened. Pabo flirt. Does that mean he's just teasing me? But -- My thoughts were cut off when my phone received a text message. 

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

I'm serious about just now. 

 

TO: Pabo flirt

Why are we texting? You're just beside me.

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

Because of your beloved bodyguard, Key. 

Won't he tell your grandmother if he knows about it? 

 

Ah.. He has a point. 

 

TO: Pabo flirt

Guess so. 

 

"Ha Neul~~!" 

I heard Taemin calling me. I looked over at saw Taemin with Onew. Right. We're in the amusement park. Taemin had longed to come here. 

"Yah yah. What are you doing here?" Taemin asked Key. 

"I'm Ha Neul's bodyguard. I'm supposed to be with her the whole time." Key answered.

"Tch.. ANYWAY. Let's go play that huge rollercoaster!!" Taemin said as he dragged me. 

 

After lining up for an hour, we finally managed to ride the rollercoaster. Taemin sat beside Jonghyun. Onew sat alone. I sat with Key. I've never heard a guy screaming such high pitch. Yep, it's Key who's screamed high pitch. After the ride, all of us looked at Key weirdly. 

 

"I'm.. afraid  of heights." Key admitted.

"Then you don't need to ride it then." I said.

"I'm your bodyguard." Key said. 

"Can you even handle those heights?" Onew asked.

"I have to." Key said. 

 

 

 

Mianhae for this extremely short chapter! I'm not really in the mood to write anything.. My school reopens in 2nd January which is tomorrow. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS~~