Chapter 31

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

"Ha Neul! You're.. back.." Hyun Hee unnie said as she ran to me.

Yep. I'm back. To New York. The place where I wouldn't want to return at all but I'm standing here right now. 

"Mianhae unnie. Grandma found me." I said.

"Park Ha Neul. Go and change your clothes. Then, we'll go to the company." said grandmother.

"I've just returned. Can't I at least see umma and appa?" I said.

"Go and change your clothes. Your umma and appa are at the company." said grandmother.

I went up to my room. It has not changed at all. I changed into a red and white dress. After changing, my phone vibrated. I received a text message.

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

Are you okay there? You should have let me follow you.

I'm worried here like a pabo. Are you.. not returning?

 

Pabo flirt.. I.. I don't know the answer to that question. If I can return, I would obviously do it. 

 

TO: Pabo flirt

I'm fine here. About returning.. I don't know. 

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

If anything happens, I'm here for you. 

 

"Park Ha Neul!" 

Sigh. Grandmother is seriously so impatient. I went down and saw her at the door already. 

"What took you so long? Get in the car." said grandmother.

I went in the limousine and sat at a corner. I looked out the window. As usual, I looked at the sky. I kept quiet throughout the ride. After 15 minutes, we reached. Our bodyguard opened the door of our limousine. 

"Ha Neul. Go in by yourself. It's time for you to be independent. I'm going to visit the Choi company." said grandmother. 

Obviously she would start arranging for us to be engaged. I walked towards our company's front door. As usual, there would be a long line of workers lining up by each side. Welcoming me. I can't be normal here. My grandmother had made such rule. Every workers has to line up to the front door and welcome the Park family. I don't even know why must she made such rule.

"Welcome Miss Park." All the workers greeted me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said as I bowed to them.

"You can go back to your work now." I said.

"Ani. We can't. It's an order from your grandmother." said a guy.

He might be the highest position among them. I walked past them and went towards umma's office. Appa is inside umma's office too.

"Ha Neul! You're back. I guess your grandmother caught you back right?" said appa.

I nodded. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

After sending the text message to Ha Neul, she didn't reply me. She might be busy. Sigh.. It's morning now. I still have to attend school. I changed into my uniform and went to school. As I was walking, I heard someone calling me.

"Jonghyun!" 

I turned and saw Onew. 

"Where's Ha Neul?" Onew asked.

"She left." I replied.

"Left? Why? To where?" Onew asked.

"I don't know where. But she just said she's leaving." I said. 

Ha Neul told me to just tell him that she's leaving. 

"Seems that she's really not joking when she said she's leaving." Onew said.

I wasn't joking when I said I would leave with her too.. 

 

Taemin's POV

Just yesterday I saw Ha Neul leaving in front of my eyes. Sigh.. 

"Park Ha Neul." Mr Jung called out.

"Park Ha Neul?" Mr Jung called out again.

"She's not here." I said.

"Pardon me?" Mr Jung said.

"Park Ha Neul isn't here. She's somewhere else." I said.

"Oh okay." Mr Jung said as he ticked Ha Neul's name as absent.

 

"Seems that Park Ha Neul left. Well, it's just a matter of time I would make her leave. My family is rich and hers isn't. I can do anything just to make her leave. After flirting around with Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa. She does deserve to get a slap from me. Hmm.. I guess, I should have given her more slaps. Ah.. How dumb am I." Mi Yeon said.

"Yah! She wasn't flirting around Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung! You don't know her! Stop saying things behind her!" I shouted to her.

"What? Am I not right? She was flirting around with Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa. She IS not rich. A slap is obviously insufficient." Mi Yeon said.

"For your information, she is much richer than you! If you don't believe me, you can go and check in the internet! I bet that she's richer than you 5 times!" I said, angrily as I walked out of the class.

"What rights does she have to say about Ha Neul.." I said to myself as I kicked a pebble.

 

Onew's POV

I'm in the cafeteria, eating. It was peaceful. Until I heard what some girls were talking about.

"Yah, yah. Do you know who is Park Ha Neul?" 

"Yeah. The one that is always with Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa right? The one that has a bad attitude." 

Bad? Ha Neul's kind. She gave her biscuit to Jaewon although she's hungry. I knew it because this morning I saw Jaewon knocking on Ha Neul's house. He told me everything.

"I heard that Taemin said Ha Neul is a rich kid. She's even richer than Mi Yeon 5 times. Taemin said that."

Taemin? Why did he say that?

"It's true! I've searched the internet. She's the heiress to the Park company! Look look! She's having a meeting right now! She's sitting at the CEO's seat. Wah.. I wonder how does it feels to be her." 

Meeting? Does that mean.. She got caught by her grandmother?! But, Jonghyun said she left somewhere! 

"Let me see!" I said as I looked at the girl's laptop.

 

The heiress of Park company, Park Ha Neul. She's currently having a meeting. Seems that she would inherit the Park company. Park Ha Neul's grandmother had also announced that Park Ha Neul would marry the Choi company's son, Choi Minho. We'll look forward to their marriage! 

 

Ha Neul.. 

 

 

Ohohohoho~~ Mianhae. I know this chapter isn't that important though. I just wanted to let Onew know that Ha Neul returns to New York. XD I almost deleted this chapter. My heart almost fell out. I wrote on this for an hour. T.T  I've experienced it once and I wouldn't want it to happen again. Anyway! Enjoy~~ =P To those that had longed for me to update, there~ Your wish granted. XD