Chapter 39

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I woke up and surpisingly, I saw Jonghyun. It's 2 a.m. I woke up because my sleeping position wasn't comfortable. He is sleeping on the floor. What happened? Why is he here? 

 

FLASHBACK~

Ha Neul's POV

After we reached home from the theme park, I went and took a shower. After the shower, I went to bed straight. Around midnight, someone knocked my door. I went to the door sleepily. It was that pabo flirt.

 

"Ha Neul. Is your leg okay already?" Jonghyun asked.

I nodded lazily and walked back to my bed. I just slept like that.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Ha Neul. Is your leg okay already?" I asked.

Ha Neul just nodded and walked back to her bed. Then, she just slept. Seems that she's really tired. 

"Ha Neul ah." I called out.

No response. She just slept without covering herself with a blanket or anything. 

 

"Aish.." I said as I covered her with her blanket. 

Suddenly, I had an idea. 

"Ha Neul ah~ I'm gonna sleep here everyday until you return to New York. Arraseo?" I said.

Obviously, Ha Neul didn't respond.

"If you don't respond within 3 seconds, I'll accept that as a yes. One~~ Two~~ Three~~~" I said.

 

FLASHBACK END~

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Pabo flirt. Yah." I called out.

 

He's still sleeping. He's sleeping with his eyes slightly opened. Heee. I'm gonna take a picture of him sleeping with his eyes slightly opened~ I went and took my phone and took a few pictures. Heeee. As I was checking over the photos, he suddenly sat up. I quickly lied down on my bed and acted that I was sleeping. I hid my phone under my pillow.

 

"Park Ha Neul~" Jonghyun called out.

I remained silent. I'm supposed to be sleeping.

"Yah. Park Ha Neul. I know you're not sleeping." Jonghyun said.

I closed my eyes tightly and remained silent.

"I'm gonna give you a morning kiss if you don't wake up within 3 seconds then." Jonghyun said.

MWO?! NOOO. GO AWAYYY.

"One.." 

"Two..."

GO AWAYYY. I CAN FEEL THAT HE'S ON MY BED. GOOOO. I could even feel his breath on my lips. GO AWAY YOU ERT.

"GO AW--" I got cut by that pabo flirt.

His warm lips are on mine. My eyes widened and I pushed him away.

"See. I know that you weren't sleeping." Jonghyun said.

"YAH! YOU DIDN'T EVEN COUNT UNTIL THREE!" I shouted.

 

"Why were you taking my pictures when I'm asleep? Am I that good looking until you have to take pictures even when I'm asleep?" Jonghyun asked, totally ignoring what I said.

"Because you looked funny. Your eyes were slightly opened." I said trying hard not to laugh. 

 

"Yah. Give me your phone." Jonghyun said, obviously wanting to delete the picture.

"Andwae." I said. 

"Yah. I know where your phone is." Jonghyun said.

I stuck out my tongue and placed my head on my pillow. Jonghyun pulled me as I strongly continued to lay on my pillow.

"Give me your phoneee!" Jonghyun said.

"ANDWAEE." I said.

 

He kept on trying to get below the pillow as I tried hard to prevent him. Then, he slipped but luckily his hands supported him from falling on me. But, his face was just like 10 cm from mine. He looked at me as I looked back at him. 

 

"M-mwo?" I asked.

He slowly came forward. I kept on blinking my eyes as I see him slowly leaning in. I don't know why but I'm not stopping him. Soon, his lips are on mine again. My eyes automatically closed when I felt his warm lips. 

 

 

OHOHOHO 2 kisses on a day~ XD I updated this a little later than the usual time. Mianhae~