Chapter 60

A New Start

5723_472635366142956_1523642426_n.jpg

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Yahh. It's just for 6 months. I'll find for you as soon as I manage to help out in the company. Arraseo?" Jonghyun said to me. 

I'm just worried. As soon as I return, grandmother would make me meet up with Minho. What if I fall for Minho? 

"Don't fall for Minho!" Jonghyun said as he read my mind. 

"Yah yah. We're gonna be late for the flight. Her umma and appa would be worried." Key nagged.

"Don't fall for Minho. Take care of your health. I'll be back really quick." Jonghyun said.

I looked at Jonghyun for the last time as he ruffled my hair. 

"We really have to go now." Key said as he took my luggage and head towards the boarding gate. 

"Annyeong." Jonghyun waved.

I waved back at him and walked towards Key. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

After waving to Ha Neul, my tears started falling. 

"Aish.. I didn't want to cry." I said to myself as I wiped away the tears.

 

Ha Neul's POV

After the long flight, I reached New York finally. 

"Ha Neul~!" Hyun Hee unnie waved.

"I was worried. After seeing you now, I'm no longer worried. That Bo Young lady and the two guys will have to pay a price for kidnapping my little daughter." Appa said.

"Appa.. Can you not take any actions on Hyun Won and Ji Woo?" I asked.

"Wae? After what they have did.." 

"They are kind. They helped me." I explained.

"Ha Neul.. Gomawo." A voice said from behind appa.

I looked behind appa and saw Hyun Won and Ji Woo. 

 

"Wh-What are you doing here? I thought you're supposed to be in Korea?" I asked.

"We came here to thank you. Jonghyun decided to let us go after listening to what you told him." Ji Woo explained.

Right.. I told Jonghyun about them. 

"How about your family? You need money right?" I asked.

"Nae they're fine. Jonghyun gave us money." Hyun Won explained.

"Aish.. That pabo flirt. Using his fortune now." I complained.

"Because of you." Key said.

I pushed Key away slightly. 

"We have to meet up with Minho next week." Key said.

"Ah.. Nae." I said.

 

Jonghyun's POV

GAHH. I'm going crazy with all these documents. HOW DOES HA NEUL HANDLE ALL THIS?! 

"Jonghyun, are you okay?" Misun asked.

She's my secretary. 

"I'm fine. Just having mental breakdown with all these documents." I complained.

Misun giggled and closed the door softly.

 

I looked at my phone and looked over at Ha Neul's picture. I miss Ha Neul.. But, for her sake, I need to learn how to manage a company first! 

"YAHHH! YOU DOCUMENTS! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" I shouted at the documents and continued my work. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Are you cold?" Minho asked after he saw me rubbing my palms.

I shooked my head. I'm still a little awkward with him. He removed his gloves and put them on me. I looked at him. Is he blushing or is the weather too cold that his cheeks turn pink?

"You'll be cold then." I said.

"I'm a man. I wouldn't be cold easily." Minho said.

 

I smiled at him and removed one of his gloves. I helped him put on one of the gloves. After putting it on, I held his hands and put it in his pocket along with my hand. He looked at me. 

"You won't be cold now then." I said.

"G-gomawo." He said. 

His cheeks are really getting more pink. Is he that cold or is he blushing? 

 

"Are you that cold?" I asked.

"A-Ani. Wae?" He asked.

"Your cheeks are getting more red."

"I-I'm fine." Minho said.

"Wait here." I said as I ran towards a convenient store. 

I bought a hot chocolate and went back to Minho.

"Here." I said while handing him the hot chocolate.

"I'm not that cold. You can drink it." Minho said as he pushed it away slightly.

"Yah. Drink. Your nose is getting red already." I said.

"No. You drink it." He said.

"Arraseo. I'll drink half. You'll drink the other half." 

 

He nodded as he took the drink and started drinking it as if he had never drank for years. In result, he burned his tongue.

"HOT. HOT. AHH." Minho complained as he stucked his tongue out. 

"Pabo. It's hot chocolate. What do you expect." I said.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"FINALLY. I'VE DONE ALL MY WORK. I shall check the news~" I said as I opened my laptop. 

 

The Park company's heiress, Park Ha Neul seems to be dating with the Choi company's heir, Choi Minho. They were spotted walking on the street while holding hands. They were sharing a drink too. Are we gonna see their wedding soon? We'll be right back with their information!

 

"Ha Neul.. Have you fallen for Minho?" 

My phone started ringing. It's Onew hyung.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Yah. Have you seen the news? About Ha Neul and Minho." 

"Yeah."

"Aren't you gonna get back Ha Neul? Soon she'll belong to Minho fully if you don't take any actions."

"Hyung, I need to learn how to handle the company first. So that I can get her grandmother's approval. I believe that Ha Neul would wait for me."

"Yah. 6 months is not a short period. Her grandmother might be arranging for their marriage already."

"Ha Neul would wait for me."

"By the time, Minho would stole her heart fully already."

"Hyunggg. Ha Neul isn't that type of a girl.."

"She lost her memories before. What do you expect? She might not have feelings for you anymore. She could fall for Minho now."

"So are you asking me to fly to New York to just tell Minho that Ha Neul is mine?"

"If you can."

"I can't leave." 

"Aish. Arraseo. I'll ask Taemin to go with me. I'll warn that Minho."

"Gomawo hyung~" 

"If Minho is determined to get her, you have a huge competitor." 

"I'm ready for the competition." 

 

 

 

WOOLALA~ Seems that Jonghyun has a competitor~ Bbuing~ Comment~ ^^